So What Crime of Office Has Trump Committed to Justify Impeachment?

I think it IS proven that the aid has been withheld for lack of a personal favor. I know you'll think that because Trump is not recorded saying the words "quid pro quo" that it is not proven, and yet the action of withholding funds until a 'favor' is enacted speaks a lot louder than words.

The Ukrainian President has said there was no pressure on their nation to do anything. Do libs think that the man is lying? Shouldn't they explicitly call him a lying piece of crapola if he is?
Leave Zelensky out of it for now. He IS under pressure.

Whassamatter, doesn't fit your narrative? Too bad
Sorry sue, it's just that you are a 'write-off' IMHO and communicating with you is futile. Zelensky is being shot at by Putin in parts of Ukraine, and Trump is asking dig-dirt favors or he wont hand over the funds Congress allocated, so I figure he has enough on his plate for now. The fact that he walks a tightrope between Trump and Trump's 'request' for a favor gets him a break at my house. We already have Trump's notes, and the fact that he asked for dirt on an opponent, we don't need Zelensky's comments. They can wait for later. Meantime, your opinion of my opinion is noted, and since neither of us is open to the other, lets call it quits.

Trump didn't ask for "dirt" on anyone, he just pledged his cooperation to Ukraine as President Zelensky tries to make Ukraine Great Again.

BTW, you didn't answer.

Should Biden and his ne'er do well son get a pass, just because he is running against President Trump? Did you hear how Biden gave the Ukrainians 6 hours to fire a prosecutor who offended him (or else)? Have you no problem with that?

Trump traded military aid in return for a personal “favor”

PROVE IT
I think it IS proven that the aid has been withheld for lack of a personal favor. I know you'll think that because Trump is not recorded saying the words "quid pro quo" that it is not proven, and yet the action of withholding funds until a 'favor' is enacted speaks a lot louder than words.

The Ukrainian President has said there was no pressure on their nation to do anything. Do libs think that the man is lying? Shouldn't they explicitly call him a lying piece of crapola if he is?

President Zelensky says he isn't. Like I said, if he's lying, libs should have the courage to say that in so many words.

I don't see why he would be. The gentleman wants to clean up Ukraine, drain the Ukrainian swamp and MUGA. Make Ukraine Great Again.
Zelensky is between a rock and a hard place

He wants military aid from Trump. Throwing Trump under the bus is not the way to get it

President Zelensky says he isn't. Like I said, if he's lying, libs should have the courage to say that in so many words.

I don't see why he would be. The gentleman wants to clean up Ukraine, drain the Ukrainian swamp and MUGA. Make Ukraine Great Again.

He wants military aid from Trump. Throwing Trump under the bus is not the way to get it

Sure it would be.

Then he would be pandering to the left in America and when the Biden Family takes over, he will be hailed as some kind of hero.

PROVE IT

No the aid to the Ukraine was withheld because Trump wants other countries like Germany, France and others to pay their fare share of aid to Ukraine.
Why should we continue to pay the bulk?

Zelensky already has that aid ,done a few weeks ago, yet said a few days ago he never felt pressured on anything.

PROVE IT

No the aid to the Ukraine was withheld because Trump wants other countries like Germany, France and others to pay their fare share of aid to Ukraine.
If that were Trump's objective, he sure had a funny way of going about it. Wouldn't it have made more sense to go to Germany, France, etc. than to stop payment to Ukraine? The only one feeling that pinch is Ukraine. Does it hurt France or Germany? Does Ukraine have the clout to then go pressure France or Germany to cough up more money?
You know the answers to those questions. It makes no sense whatever.

Last edited:
A 'high crime and misdemeanor' is essentially, as I understand it, a regular crime but committed with public office using the powers of office.

So if the President say broke into a building to steal secrets from his opponents offices, it is not a high crime unless it was to benefit him and he USED the POWERS OF OFFICE to enable the break in.

If a politician has an affair and pays hush money out of his own funds it might be a crime depending on the state, but if he paid out of the public treasury it is a high crime.

So what crime is alledged that Trump committed using his powers of office to commit the crime?

Anyone?

Did he take $1.5 billion from the Chicoms, or use his office to get lovers, or to trade on the information gfained in office, or simply steal public money without a trace?

What was his crime of office?

The possible crimes in the Trump-Ukraine scandal, explained

Trump: My Crimes Can’t Be Investigated While I’m President

Impeachable Offenses New - Need to Impeach

The allegations of wrong doing in the above links have both the necessary and sufficient detail that any other person would have been indicted and booked.

The is nothing the Constitution or in law which prevents the President of the United States to be indicted, and in fact the only reason he has not been brought to justice is a written policy, an opinion, in the DOJ records.

See: When presidents have been subpoenaed, here's what they've done

It's no wonder the GOP has gone to extreme measures to pack the Supreme Court and lesser courts with partisan conservatives. What are the odds that if the matter of Trump v. USA will be settled in a 5-4 ruling for the Executive?

The result of a 5-4 decision for trump will be to shit on COTUS and destroy the greatest and longest democracy in history.

Last edited:
Russian efforts in 16 were playing BOTH sides of the electoral information game to sow chaos. That's documented. The insidious thing is that you people, as usual took only cherry picked portions to craft narratives, and hoped like hell it would overturn a fair election....

It wasn't a "fair" election. A fair election would be if the person who got the most votes won.

This fucked up system devised by Slave Rapists who didn't trust the people is anything but fair, and was ripe to be exploited by a bad actor. Kind of a Nexus of Technology and bad systems.

Seeing how you people wish to operate, they were right.

Sorry sue, it's just that you are a 'write-off' IMHO and communicating with you is futile. Zelensky is being shot at by Putin in parts of Ukraine, and Trump is asking dig-dirt favors or he wont hand over the funds Congress allocated, so I figure he has enough on his plate for now. The fact that he walks a tightrope between Trump and Trump's 'request' for a favor gets him a break at my house. We already have Trump's notes, and the fact that he asked for dirt on an opponent, we don't need Zelensky's comments. They can wait for later. Meantime, your opinion of my opinion is noted, and since neither of us is open to the other, lets call it quits.

Trump didn't ask for "dirt" on anyone, he just pledged his cooperation to Ukraine as President Zelensky tries to make Ukraine Great Again.

BTW, you didn't answer.

Should Biden and his ne'er do well son get a pass, just because he is running against President Trump? Did you hear how Biden gave the Ukrainians 6 hours to fire a prosecutor who offended him (or else)? Have you no problem with that?
You convinced me. Biden and his son need to be impeached!

Zelensky already has that aid ,done a few weeks ago, yet said a few days ago he never felt pressured on anything.

Trump made it clear that the US was a special ally and they can’t rely on Europe.
He also made it clear he was going to need a favor.

Of course Zelensky is not going to throw him under the bus

BTW, you didn't answer.

They aren't in office right now.

The question is whether Biden and his hophead son should be sent to Ukraine to face investigation or not.

I can't see a problem with this at all, it will be giving the Bidens a chance to prove their innocence.

BTW, you didn't answer.

They aren't in office right now.

The question is whether Biden and his hophead son should be sent to Ukraine to face investigation or not.

I can't see a problem with this at all, it will be giving the Bidens a chance to prove their innocence.

I've read many of you posts, you can't see much of anything.

Trump made it clear that the US was a special ally and they can’t rely on Europe.
He also made it clear he was going to need a favor.

Of course Zelensky is not going to throw him under the bus

Trump has the right to do so, the Ukraine treaty done under the Clinton administration.
https://www.congress.gov/106/cdoc/tdoc16/CDOC-106tdoc16.pdf

BTW, you didn't answer.

Source?

PROVE IT

Peach, there's a listing of contributions to Ukraine from Europe that shows us low on the list. Others HAVE paid their fair share. Only we thru Trump have not. I'd rather you find the list yourself since you are skeptical of me, but if you want, I will look for the one I saw.

What trump did in the phone call to President Zelensky was exactly how Michael Cohen testified Trump got his way with a round-about style; getting people to do things trump wanted done, but would provide him with Plausible deniability. That is the ability for trump to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any act, and to place responsibility for the actions on subordinates.

What trump did in the phone call to President Zelensky was exactly how Michael Cohen testified Trump got his way with a round-about style; getting people to do things trump wanted done, but would provide him with Plausible deniability. That is the ability for trump to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any act, and to place responsibility for the actions on subordinates.

Michael Cohen is convicted liar, a man of zero ethics,a rat who would say anything to save his worthless ass

Forum List

Back