So What Crime of Office Has Trump Committed to Justify Impeachment?

I am glad you finally admitted that Trump committed a crime during the election in his actions with Russia.

He didn't....as we are finding out, obama not only worked with Russia, it is now apparent he was pressuring Ukraine to go after Trump as well....
The investigate it.

Russia helped Trump win. Why would they want that?
If Donnie gets impeached and removed over the Ukraine phone call, while prior presidents and current and former politicians have done much worse, it’s time to start over.

Really? Who & when.

Who called a foreign leaders & threaten to withhold funding for political dirt? And then covert it up?

You're welcome.

You realize that this video is proving the other guy's case, right? Biden (and everyone else) pushed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor Shokin because Shokin wasn't investigating Hunter's corrupt, pro-Russian boss hard enough. They were trying to make it harder on Russia by firing him. It shows the exact opposite of what you think it shows.

I am glad you finally admitted that Trump committed a crime during the election in his actions with Russia.

He didn't....as we are finding out, obama not only worked with Russia, it is now apparent he was pressuring Ukraine to go after Trump as well....
The investigate it.

If Donnie gets impeached and removed over the Ukraine phone call, while prior presidents and current and former politicians have done much worse, it’s time to start over.
Morning, Gipper! Saying it or wanting it isn't proof. What specific do you have on prior Presidents and former politicians that have done what much worse? And is this like saying Al Capone killed people so it's ok for me?

The investigate it.

Really? Who & when.

Who called a foreign leaders & threaten to withhold funding for political dirt? And then covert it up?

Really?

We had a potus who lied us into war, which caused up to a million deaths. Is this worse than what Don did?

We had another potus who covertly armed the cartels causing unknown number of deaths. Is this worse than what Don did?

We had a potus overthrow the leader of Libya causing thousands of deaths. He tried to do the same thing in Syria, causing thousands of deaths.

We had a potus who used the Gulf of Tonkin event to escalate a dumb war, causing millions of deaths.

Shall I go on, because it never ends?

If anyone out there is wondering what the term "whataboutism" means, this is a golden example.

They're saying that Trump 'implied' quid pro quo with regard to that $250 million military aid package for Kiev that has since been withheld in exchange for dirt on Biden

What's being ignored in all of this is that Biden publicly bragged about blackmailing a foreign goverment for personal family gain. Biden, btw, did have a quid pro quo with regard to the Ukraine when he was VP.

Except the Trump admin can't investigate Biden because he's running for office.

Biden didn't "blackmail a foreign government for personal family gain". Biden delivered a message from the US goverrnment, the IMF, and NATO, to end the corruption in the Ukraine. His family was NOT under investigation. This is a Trumpian lie.

They're saying that Trump 'implied' quid pro quo with regard to that $250 million military aid package for Kiev that has since been withheld in exchange for dirt on Biden

What's being ignored in all of this is that Biden publicly bragged about blackmailing a foreign goverment for personal family gain. Biden, btw, did have a quid pro quo with regard to the Ukraine when he was VP.

Biden didn't "blackmail a foreign government for personal family gain". Biden delivered a message from the US goverrnment, the IMF, and NATO, to end the corruption in the Ukraine. His family was NOT under investigation. This is a Trumpian lie.

Getting Hunter Biden a consulting gig for $50k per month is not personal family gain? Hunter had zero experience.

Biden's son was a director of the object of investigation.

At the very least, Biden should have recused himself in this matter- even if he was just delivering a message from B. Hussein O.

But the actual story is probably different.

I'd love to see an actual investigation here in America over this. Not just in Ukraine.

Get Sleepy Joe under oath, see if he commits perjury or tries to obstruct.

Truth Derangement Syndrome? Yep, Republicans have had it for a long time now!
Yeah Republicans think Truth matches up with facts, unlike Biden and you Dems.

roflmao

One thing the libs fail to realize with their terrible tantrums regarding President Trump.

The day may come when they win another election, and they can truly expect tit for tat.

If President Trump taught the people one thing, its to fight back with everything. Take no prisoners.

Expect everything and anything, sanctuary cities for gun rights or medical freedom, example given.

The honeymoon that Obama got when he first got in, forget it.

The people will seek to destroy any lib who seizes power, just like the D's did with trump.

Should Biden and his ne'er do well son get a pass, just because he is running against President Trump? Did you hear how Biden gave the Ukrainians 6 hours to fire a prosecutor who offended him (or else)? Have you no problem with that?

I've got no problem with that, considering that the UE, IMF and US all said he had to go as a condition of the Ukraine getting aid.

Seeing how you people wish to operate, they were right.

Yes, how dare we do what the people actually want, and not just the rich.

Leave Zelensky out of it for now. He IS under pressure.

President Zelensky says he isn't. Like I said, if he's lying, libs should have the courage to say that in so many words.

I don't see why he would be. The gentleman wants to clean up Ukraine, drain the Ukrainian swamp and MUGA. Make Ukraine Great Again.
Zelensky is between a rock and a hard place

He wants military aid from Trump. Throwing Trump under the bus is not the way to get it

What trump did in the phone call to President Zelensky was exactly how Michael Cohen testified Trump got his way with a round-about style; getting people to do things trump wanted done, but would provide him with Plausible deniability. That is the ability for trump to deny knowledge of or responsibility for any act, and to place responsibility for the actions on subordinates.

Man....A bogeymen under every bed eh? Just make shit up.

Man-Child who delivers an idiot-gram ^^^ when unable to post an expository rebuttal. Sad that so many on the far Right are so limited in intellectual capacity.

For the Record, I wrote this:

Michael Cohen is a convicted liar, and acknowledged that during his testimony. He lied to protect "Mr. Trump", until he had an epiphany that loyalty for Trump is a one-way street.

His testimony seemed to me cathartic and confessional, and for that I gave him credit and understood.

Who gives a shit?! What you wrote is irrelevant. What the case was/is, is just liberal progressives criminalizing any politics that isn't liberal progressivism...Much like Communism....Comrade....

What you think of my responses to you, or my intelectual capacity while all you do is troll endlessly is meaningless, and your rudness is something you take comfort in typing on an anonymous message board like a true coward.

The investigate it.

Really? Who & when.

You're welcome.

You realize that this video is proving the other guy's case, right? Biden (and everyone else) pushed Ukraine to fire the prosecutor Shokin because Shokin wasn't investigating Hunter's corrupt, pro-Russian boss hard enough. They were trying to make it harder on Russia by firing him. It shows the exact opposite of what you think it shows.

Nonsense...Shokin himself among others has stated under oath that he was fired due to direct pressure put out there by Joe Biden himself, under threat of withholding $1 billion in aid funding...And that there were at least 3 investigations into his son Hunter....

You people just proclaiming that it isn't true is a lie period.

Getting Hunter Biden a consulting gig for $50k per month is not personal family gain? Hunter had zero experience.

Hunter got his own gig. His father didn’t get it for him. And the crime here is PRESIDENT Trump asking the Ukrainians to investigate the Bidens in exchange for US military aid.

That’s the crime here. Abuse of power by the President. Not to mention, withholding the missiles helps the Russians.

Trump is caught. There is no defense for his criminality. I also understand that he has the State Department investigating Hillary’s emails.

This is banana republic bullshit. And everyone involved in this scam is going down.

The investigate it.

Really? Who & when.

You're welcome.

Nonsense...Shokin himself among others has stated under oath that he was fired due to direct pressure put out there by Joe Biden himself, under threat of withholding $1 billion in aid funding...And that there were at least 3 investigations into his son Hunter....

Shokin is a Putin stooge who will say anything Putin tells him to. He was fired for corruption and he continues to lie. Of course you’re not looking for the truth here. You’re looking to defend the orange criminal.

A 'high crime and misdemeanor' is essentially, as I understand it, a regular crime but committed with public office using the powers of office.
You misinterpret and lack understanding of what "High Crimes and Misdemeanors" means as qualified in the Constitution. Congress does not need a specific statute or law. They can declare Trump's never-ending serial compulsive malicious lying and misinforming the public a High Crime if they want.

Yes, how dare we do what the people actually want, and not just the rich.

Really? Not according to Qpoll.....

quinnipiac-university-on-impeachment.jpg

As of July you idiots had only 32% approval to go forward, and although I will admit that the latest poll draws closer by 7-10 percentage points, you're not there yet...But hey, who am I to stop it...? You clowns want to constantly smear egg on your faces go for it...Hell, impeach next week, so the American people can see really what kind of railroading buffoons you people really are.

And the crime here is PRESIDENT Trump asking the Ukrainians to investigate the Bidens in exchange for US military aid.
When did that happen?

In the phone call. The Ukrainian President asks for missiles and Trump says "I need a favour". Then he went on to lay out how they needed to work with Guliani and Barr to investigate the Bidens.
'Nobody pushed me': Ukrainian president addresses Trump phone call – video

Really? Who & when.

You're welcome.

Shokin is a Putin stooge who will say anything Putin tells him to. He was fired for corruption and he continues to lie. Of course you’re not looking for the truth here. You’re looking to defend the orange criminal.

And all you and your fellow travelers are doing is looking to nullify a fair election that you lost...Hell, you've been doing so since 2016.....So, don't come at me with your claims of dishonesty when your own mantra is "the ends justify the means"

I'll just say for the record that if this President is caught with his hand in the cookie jar of wrongdoing, then I will cease to lend my voice to his defense...However, if all I see is the usual dolts on Capitol Hill like Schiff, and Nadler making shit up, bolstered by a completely biased news media, I see it only as an extended temper tantrum for losing the election....

Proceed Democrats at your own peril....By next year at this time your own majority in the house may also be in jepordy as well....

Forum List

Back