So, what do libs think we should do about North Korea?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
What are they saying we should do about their hero in North Korea?

Anything?

Anything?
You're too kind. Liberals have not yet mastered the art of thinking individually. They merely believe whatever their chosen mentor tells them. That's why they cannot be convinced that they are truly mentally ill.

Anything?
Run out of ideas?

You're doing such a good job fuking over this country, it seems North Korea would be much easier. It's smaller.

Give them another $4 billion and two more nuclear reactors.

That'll keep 'em happy for awhile.

Anything?

Nothing, because North Korea isn’t going to do anything. They just want attention and for everyone to give them free shit
So we should wait until the only little pudgy boy in NK sends an active warhead into a highly populated area...his own version of our Little Boy that killed 80,000 Japanese citizens and leveled 5 square miles of the city?

Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki - World War II - HISTORY.com

...and he has bombs more powerful than either of the two we dropped.

I'm no liberal and everyone who's read my posts knows I don't even consider liberals human. But my 2 cents is that we should vaporize that entire country into a radioactive memory on general principles, just so it's no longer a continuous pain on our ass. It will send the rest of this parasite world a powerful message that this ISN'T the country with which to fuck. I have a xenophobic hatred of non-American vermin because I've traveled abroad enough, I've seen they're all about stereotyping Americans for qualities they're MUCH guiltier of themselves and using America for every advantage they can while CURSING our very existence at the same time. I have zero qualms about annihilating multi-digit numbers of non-Americans and I WANT non-Americans to be scared of us, they deserve it. You won't meet a "bloody yank" who detests the rest of the world as much as I do. I have the same regard for non-Americans as I do for American liberals.

Very dicey situation. Pretty much no matter what kind of action we take militarily, 25 million people would be in dire straights in South Korea. Including about 120,000 of our own troops and support staff. Certainly not an easy situation.

Very dicey situation. Pretty much no matter what kind of action we take militarily, 25 million people would be in dire straights in South Korea. Including about 120,000 of our own troops and support staff. Certainly not an easy situation.
You're right NOT a situation we want the ah trump to decide on

Appease. Give them money. Chop orr our dicks and hand them over.

Standard operating proceedure.

They are just misunderstood commies. We would do communism differently here.

Then what?
Well first of all there was no great situation like this with obama SO my suggestion would be to tell trump to shut his fn mouth and see what transpires next The ah un knows we can blow up his country so he's all mouth a little like trump

Eddie he has been left holding a bag of shit. This can has been kicked down the road since HW. No matter what is done it will be a tough and bad decision. I can not throw this on him!

Last edited:

Then what?
Well first of all there was no great situation like this with obama SO my suggestion would be to tell trump to shut his fn mouth and see what transpires next The ah un knows we can blow up his country so he's all mouth a little like trump

So you're saying just do nothing. Just ignore them.

Then what?

Agree here, shutting the fuck up would be the smart thing to do. The bravado and bullshit mean nothing if the bombs start dropping!

Then what?

NO I'm saying I don't want an AH like Trump making that huge decision

Then what?

Man I honestly don't know. My thoughts are to consult with the military experts and way all options. It is not an enviable position.

Then what?

What would Pence do?

Then what?

Man I honestly don't know. My thoughts are to consult with the military experts and way all options. It is not an enviable position.

Then what?

What would Pence do?

Cower and wait for God to give him guidance.

Forum List

Back