So, what do you think of the two suspects?

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
They look really young and I just don't know. No matter where they are from, either the United States or another country, I bet they are long gone by now and we will have to rely on foreign police and governments to catch these two.

Here's the thing though, once these two are caught and they will be caught, how do we extract information out of them to catch the rest of the group?

Also, the woman in light blue carrying those 3 yellow balloons, are those the same balloons we see after the first explosion? It's really sad seeing these pictures and video.

The authorities have to catch these guys.

They look like kids. I'm thinking they are the only two involved and it'll be just some disturbed kids wanting attention, columbine with a bomb instead of guns.

Whoa! Don't rush off and start another vigilante gang! They're not proven guilty of a damn thing yet.

Whoa! Don't rush off and start another vigilante gang! They're not proven guilty of a damn thing yet.

If they do not call in quickly it would be hard to convince me they were not guilty. If I saw a picture of myself on the TV that they were looking for me I could not call them quick enough.

True. Those boys whose photo was in the times were on the phone to the police within hours of the paper coming out.

The FBI must be pretty sure both individuals are involved.

Probably they are gone by now, may be leaving USA through Canada.

The fact they are two ... means this is no lone wolf ...and means they had support from a wider net.

It looks more and more like the act of foreign Islamic extremists.

They look really young and I just don't know. No matter where they are from, either the United States or another country, I bet they are long gone by now and we will have to rely on foreign police and governments to catch these two.

Here's the thing though, once these two are caught and they will be caught, how do we extract information out of them to catch the rest of the group?

Got any pics? I've worked all day.

Im thinking the " horrors "of waterboarding might be too kind.........

If they are guilty and afforded due process real torture and a public execution would be suitable........

SUSPECTS??

When did they become suspects?

I didn't even know they had been arrested.

That's what the FBI is calling them!

You have a problem with that? you know more than the FBI?

unbelievable how thick people are that they think they can question the FBI

Big mistake not releasing these photos asap.

Since the NY Post published pics of two innocent guys, it tipped off the bombers. They've left town by now.

Thanks Rupert Murdoch.

The FBI held a news conference on tv and released the pics and also gave out the FBI website with the pics and numbers to call. The FBI is calling them suspects.

But please do continue with your rant.

I think this is a good idea that the FBI released this information. It may cause these people to make moves that bring attention to them and possibly others through their attempts to lave the area or otherwise make contact to others. I cannot imagine that the authorities have released every bit of information they know about these two people but just enough to get them spooked and make them move around.

"The F.B.I. on Thursday released still and video images of two suspects in the Boston Marathon bombings — including a man who was seen setting down a backpack at the site of the second blast — and appealed for the public’s help identifying the men."

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/19/u...ton-bombing-suspects.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

SUSPECTS??

When did they become suspects?

I didn't even know they had been arrested.

That's what the FBI is calling them!

You have a problem with that? you know more than the FBI?

unbelievable how thick people are that they think they can question the FBI

Dudley can question whoever he wants.....and call them anti-americans.....except the Democrats.....he never seems to question them.....i wonder why....:eusa_think:

Big mistake not releasing these photos asap.

Since the NY Post published pics of two innocent guys, it tipped off the bombers. They've left town by now.

Thanks Rupert Murdoch.

The FBI held a news conference on tv and released the pics and also gave out the FBI website with the pics and numbers to call. The FBI is calling them suspects.

But please do continue with your rant.

im sure Dudley thinks the FBI are anti-american.....they released the pics before he ok'd it

The FBI must be pretty sure both individuals are involved.

Probably they are gone by now, may be leaving USA through Canada.

The fact they are two ... means this is no lone wolf ...and means they had support from a wider net.

It looks more and more like the act of foreign Islamic extremists.

no..it looks like they are suggesting two suspects and nothing more

Well....they look like they are in their 20's (the one in the white hat) while the other one strikes me as older..maybe early 30's. Both look they are from the middle east.

Might seem unfair, but that is my opinion.

Forum List

Back