So What Do You Think The Average American In The Northeast Is Saying Tonight/Rest Of The Week?

We got 15 inches here. Not one of the worst blizzards ever, just a typical blizzard.
I wouldn't even call it a blizzard.

It was a run of the mill winter storm

Not here. We had blizzard/white out conditions for most of the day yesterday. It was really windy and really cold too. Just miserable. Definitely a blizzard.

I thought New Englanders were supposed to be tough

Are you saying I am not "tough" for recognizing a blizzard as a blizzard? Good grief. Grow the hell up!

I am saying that as a New Englander, this was a run of the mill winter storm.

No it wasn't. A normal storm in New England would be 6-12 inches. We got well over a foot from this blizzard, and it was accompanied by high winds of at least 30 MPH. THAT makes it technically a BLIZZARD.

Not here. We had blizzard/white out conditions for most of the day yesterday. It was really windy and really cold too. Just miserable. Definitely a blizzard.

I thought New Englanders were supposed to be tough

I'm probably tougher than you! I've been dealing with this shitty weather my whole life!

And you think I haven't?

I don't know, and I didn't ask because I don't care. How's that for "tough," tough guy?

Yeah you're fucking tough all whining about the big fucking blizzard and how it's oooooh soooooo fucking cold

Grow a fucking set

No thanks. I don't want those annoying danglers! Why don't you grow a set? Then you wouldn't have to use your tweezers anymore!

:bang3: :dev3: :popcorn: The Northeast has been hit with one of the worst blizzards ever. To the extreme of losing power, and if they dont have a fireplace, can you imagine?
My guess is that maybe? Ten to Fifteen percent of those in the tri-state area and parts of lower Massachusetts are saying. {using CAPS only}..."F. T. S. !! I'm/We're Moving To Florida !!!
:woohoo:
Hey! That's fine with me! You wanna buy my condo? I'll Make You A Deal !!! :party:
For one it was NOT "one of the worst blizzards ever"

We got less than a foot of snow in my area, big fucking deal.

And while I do not want to retire in New England I would never move to that stinking swamp of a state, Florida.

We got 15 inches here. Not one of the worst blizzards ever, just a typical blizzard.

It wasn't even really a blizzard at all.

:bang3: :dev3: :popcorn: The Northeast has been hit with one of the worst blizzards ever. To the extreme of losing power, and if they dont have a fireplace, can you imagine?
My guess is that maybe? Ten to Fifteen percent of those in the tri-state area and parts of lower Massachusetts are saying. {using CAPS only}..."F. T. S. !! I'm/We're Moving To Florida !!!
Hey! That's fine with me! You wanna buy my condo? I'll Make You A Deal !!! :party:

And while I do not want to retire in New England I would never move to that stinking swamp of a state, Florida.

Yes, it was a blizzard. Duh. I can't help it if you dolts don't know the difference between a storm and a blizzard. :dunno: Go to school or something.

funny question,,if u had a dollar for every time the "F" word was said in New York State, how much money would u have? {being they hate the cold}

I don't live in New York State, though a lot of it is rural. New York City isn't the whole entire state! I live in Massachusetts.
i am from Brockton, if it wasnt so cold there 1/2 the time, i would live there,,,,where else but Falmouth!!!

Brockton? I don't know how long ago you lived there but it is a pretty bad city nowadays. I love Falmouth. Beautiful place, beautiful beaches. That is where I catch the ferry to go to Martha's Vineyard in the summer! OH SUMMER! :( I miss you so much summer!
my brother and sista live next to each other on the rich west side, both have 1/2 million dollar homes. we used to live on Linwood st,,,dad sold the house for 250? during the peak times of about 2000/2002?......i always wish I could spend those 3 months a year on falmouth,,,my best friends have a beach house there,,,i am always welcome there.

We New Englanders are tough. Can you imagine if the southerners ever got such a snow fall with the wind chills and temperatures that we have gotten? It is going to feel like 40 below over the next day. They would be crying in their chitlins and grits!

Yes, it was a blizzard. .....

Nope. Only one place in MA hit the mark for a real blizzard. Don't forget, certain conditions have to be sustained for a minimum period of time to be an official blizzard. It was just a snowstorm.

Boston harbor did break the all time record high tide though.
i thought it was pronounced Bastan Haba

Outsiders really, really shouldn't try to do that.

Good Will Hunting should serve as a warning to all.
You should see anyone in the boston area try to say the name "Arthur"

I say Arthur. :D It's not as if we CANNOT say Rs. We just choose not to sometimes. We are rebels!

I should see? I see several thousands of times a day.
my best friends husbands name is arthur. so when hes in the house,,all i hear/time to time is Kim yelling,,,,ATHA !!!! {and shes pissed at him}

I should see? I see several thousands of times a day.
my best friends husbands name is arthur. so when hes in the house,,all i hear/time to time is Kim yelling,,,,ATHA !!!! {and shes pissed at him}

Well, different parts of Massachusetts have more of an accent than others. Fall River/New Bedford area tend to have a really strong and accentuated accent. A lot of us who aren't from that area don't have as strong an accent. A friend of mine is from Walpole, and her husband's name is Mark, and it sounds like she is calling for "Mac" whenever she calls for him, but her accent is different and more strong than mine.

Being from New England does not make one a linguist. It's complicated.

Forum List

Back