So What Do You Think The Average American In The Northeast Is Saying Tonight/Rest Of The Week?

:bang3: :dev3: :popcorn: The Northeast has been hit with one of the worst blizzards ever. To the extreme of losing power, and if they dont have a fireplace, can you imagine?
My guess is that maybe? Ten to Fifteen percent of those in the tri-state area and parts of lower Massachusetts are saying. {using CAPS only}..."F. T. S. !! I'm/We're Moving To Florida !!!
:woohoo:
Hey! That's fine with me! You wanna buy my condo? I'll Make You A Deal !!! :party:

I don't know if it is one of the worst blizzards ever. We got a lot of snow, though this is nothing new. Blizzards and snow happen here in New England in the wintertime. I will say that it is terribly cold which is much more bothersome than the snow, TBH.
damn global warming! i hope the bunnies and squirrells are keeping safe and warm!

My bunny is warm and safe. I don't know about any of the wild animals though. It must be really sucky to be a wild animal in weather like this. I heard that lizards were dying from the cold in Florida. :(
it was all over the news. so sad. I hope the racoons survived these last two nights. over here, the only place i know of where u can get close to racoons and feed them is on lido key. i have fed them by hand time to time....cant wait to move back to sarasota and feed them again

I knew a woman who had adopted two baby raccoons when she found them hanging around their mother's dead body in the road. She took them home and raised them, and when she wanted to get them neutered, the state told her she had better get rid of them or they would take them, euthanize them and fine her, so she had to let them go.
so sad!

frozen-gore.jpg

It's Trump. He's controlling the weather! Or maybe George W. Bush! We know it has to be one of their faults! :lol:

:bang3: :dev3: :popcorn: The Northeast has been hit with one of the worst blizzards ever. To the extreme of losing power, and if they dont have a fireplace, can you imagine?
My guess is that maybe? Ten to Fifteen percent of those in the tri-state area and parts of lower Massachusetts are saying. {using CAPS only}..."F. T. S. !! I'm/We're Moving To Florida !!!
Hey! That's fine with me! You wanna buy my condo? I'll Make You A Deal !!! :party:
I DEMAND MY GOREBULL WARMING AND I DEMAND IT NOW!!

For one it was NOT "one of the worst blizzards ever"

We got less than a foot of snow in my area, big fucking deal.

And while I do not want to retire in New England I would never move to that stinking swamp of a state, Florida.

We got 15 inches here. Not one of the worst blizzards ever, just a typical blizzard.
funny question,,if u had a dollar for every time the "F" word was said in New York State, how much money would u have? {being they hate the cold}

And while I do not want to retire in New England I would never move to that stinking swamp of a state, Florida.

We got 15 inches here. Not one of the worst blizzards ever, just a typical blizzard.
I wouldn't even call it a blizzard.

It was a run of the mill winter storm

Not here. We had blizzard/white out conditions for most of the day yesterday. It was really windy and really cold too. Just miserable. Definitely a blizzard.

I thought New Englanders were supposed to be tough

funny question,,if u had a dollar for every time the "F" word was said in New York State, how much money would u have? {being they hate the cold}

I don't live in New York State, though a lot of it is rural. New York City isn't the whole entire state! I live in Massachusetts.

I don't know if it is one of the worst blizzards ever. We got a lot of snow, though this is nothing new. Blizzards and snow happen here in New England in the wintertime. I will say that it is terribly cold which is much more bothersome than the snow, TBH.
damn global warming! i hope the bunnies and squirrells are keeping safe and warm!

My bunny is warm and safe. I don't know about any of the wild animals though. It must be really sucky to be a wild animal in weather like this. I heard that lizards were dying from the cold in Florida. :(
it was all over the news. so sad. I hope the racoons survived these last two nights. over here, the only place i know of where u can get close to racoons and feed them is on lido key. i have fed them by hand time to time....cant wait to move back to sarasota and feed them again

I knew a woman who had adopted two baby raccoons when she found them hanging around their mother's dead body in the road. She took them home and raised them, and when she wanted to get them neutered, the state told her she had better get rid of them or they would take them, euthanize them and fine her, so she had to let them go.
so sad!
i always wanted a home where all the animals would come to my back door to be fed. but i cant handle owning a house,,its too much maintenance,,maybe with my next first floor condo

Not here. We had blizzard/white out conditions for most of the day yesterday. It was really windy and really cold too. Just miserable. Definitely a blizzard.

I'm probably tougher than you! I've been dealing with this shitty weather my whole life!

Are you saying I am not "tough" for recognizing a blizzard as a blizzard? Good grief. Grow the hell up!

I don't live in New York State, though a lot of it is rural. New York City isn't the whole entire state! I live in Massachusetts.
i am from Brockton, if it wasnt so cold there 1/2 the time, i would live there,,,,where else but Falmouth!!!

so sad!
i always wanted a home where all the animals would come to my back door to be fed. but i cant handle owning a house,,its too much maintenance,,maybe with my next first floor condo

I adopted a wild rabbit once, and people were amazed when I would go outside and the rabbit would come over to me! They would be like, how did you DO that? :lol:

i am from Brockton, if it wasnt so cold there 1/2 the time, i would live there,,,,where else but Falmouth!!!

Brockton? I don't know how long ago you lived there but it is a pretty bad city nowadays. I love Falmouth. Beautiful place, beautiful beaches. That is where I catch the ferry to go to Martha's Vineyard in the summer! OH SUMMER! :( I miss you so much summer!

High temps tomorrow 9 degrees. Lows around -10 to -15 degrees on the last update I looked at. :ack-1: Now that is a bone chilling cold, and it has been SO windy too. It's the wind that does you in, not the cold.

Most of the cities in Massachusetts that are in my area got well over a foot of snow in this storm. I should take a picture of my patio tomorrow. The snow is really deep out there. I can't even get out my door yet. It is all packed up against the slider and may come in the house if I tried to open it.

I can't wait for summer to come back!

People in the NE love the word Fuck. Doesn't matter how cold it is

I'm probably tougher than you! I've been dealing with this shitty weather my whole life!

And you think I haven't?

And you think I haven't?

I don't know, and I didn't ask because I don't care. How's that for "tough," tough guy?

Are you saying I am not "tough" for recognizing a blizzard as a blizzard? Good grief. Grow the hell up!

I am saying that as a New Englander, this was a run of the mill winter storm.

And you think I haven't?

I don't know, and I didn't ask because I don't care. How's that for "tough," tough guy?

Yeah you're fucking tough all whining about the big fucking blizzard and how it's oooooh soooooo fucking cold

Grow a fucking set

Forum List

Back