So What Exactly Did Trump Do to Draw the Devotion?

This is why I support Trump

• I just need someone on the right to believe in

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I really, really, really, REALLY, want to believe him..I NEED to really.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I agree with everything he says, at the time he says it

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • I simply support any and everyone with an R behind their name no matter what

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • I'm a big fan of the vitriol he espouses

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • What other choice do I have?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • What the HELL do I have to lose?

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
"Deeply devoted" has no meaning in this context. They're simple words intended to dress-up your OP. Your response is a spin. Trump has done NOTHING to compromise the "devotion" of his voters. In fact, his actions and words further support why many voted for him.
If this is true, then we truly are in a sad state of affairs. A sad, sad, sad state of affairs.

I'll answer, although I really don't think the OP is interested in answers.

I like the fact he was and still is an outsider and beholden to no one. I have been very disappointed at the candidates the Repubs have trotted out, and then lose. I can't vote Democrat, that's just lunacy, I can't vote third party since that's just a wasted vote. I had a candidate I could finally believe in.

My two cents.
If I'm not interested in answers, then what am I interested in? Pray tell, what ELSE has your crystal ball revealed to you oh great and might Svengali?

crystal-ball-gazer.jpg
You are only interested in attacking Trump voters! I didn't need a crystal ball for that

MarcATL , Trump was not my 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice but I support him because he's not a crooked leech politician and he gets shit done. What could be any better? Hmmmmmm?

You are only interested in attacking Trump voters! I didn't need a crystal ball for that
Really?

What words did I use to attack them?

You don't know me kid, why don'tcha just sit back and observe for a while.

Hmmmmkaay!?!?

Last edited:
MarcATL , Trump was not my 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice but I support him because he's not a crooked leech politician and he gets shit done. What could be any better? Hmmmmmm?
Respectfully, you are an old, and quite likely bigoted fart.

No one running before, and probably after is more crooked than Trump.

And he hasn't got a damn thing done.

What legislation has he passed?

All he's done is awakened the bigot within, that he's doing and continues to do in spades.

OP is a fraud. He didn't like my response, so as a defensive tactic, he suggested I can't comprehend what I've read (on a side, what I read was trash). The OP does demonstrate trickery the left is reduced to when they don't have a rational defense, which is most of the time. At any rate, let's take a peak at the OP and apply some critical thought:

The OP title reads "So What Exactly Did Trump Do to Draw the Devotion?"
The OP body reads "deeply devoted".

I responded, and the OP writes "Are you telling me that more than a certain segment of the American population is DEEPLY DEVOTED to Donald Trump? Reading comprehension is not your strong suit...is it?"

Summary: His response is not just poorly written nonsense, but it shows he doesn't even comprehend his own post. That and of course his spin.

OP is a fraud. He didn't like my response, so as a defensive tactic, he suggested I can't comprehend what I've read (on a side, what I read was trash). The OP does demonstrate trickery the left is reduced to when they don't have a rational defense, which is most of the time. At any rate, let's take a peak at the OP and apply some critical thought:

The OP title reads "So What Exactly Did Trump Do to Draw the Devotion?"
The OP body reads "deeply devoted".

I responded, and the OP writes "Are you telling me that more than a certain segment of the American population is DEEPLY DEVOTED to Donald Trump? Reading comprehension is not your strong suit...is it?"

Summary: His response is not just poorly written nonsense, but it shows he doesn't even comprehend his own post. That and of course his spin.
We know. He's a hopeless snowflake.

The premise of your thread was stupid as shit, I did you a favor correcting it.
Actually, what it did was hit you spot on. A classic case of Hit-Dog-Syndrome. That's why you responded like the Pavlovian dog that you are with your given taking points from your masters.

You serve them well. Well, at least well enough.

God boy.

self-affirmation-dog-meme.jpg

Check with me before you start another thread, I'll save you from yourself.

I support nearly everything Trump does. Also:

https://www.princeton.edu/~tje/file...on Preferences Espenshade Chung June 2005.pdf

...In an earlier article in this journal, Espenshade, Chung, and Walling
(2004) examined the strength of admission preferences for underrepresented
minority students, athletes, and alumni children at three highly selective
private research universities in the United States. Using data from the Na-
tional Study of College Experience on 124,374 applications for admission
during the 1980s and the fall semesters of 1993 and 1997, they found that
elite universities give extra weight in admissions to candidates whose SAT
scores are above 1500, who are African American, and who are student
athletes.

A smaller, but nevertheless important, preference is extended to
Hispanic and legacy applicants. African-American applicants receive the

equivalent of 230 extra SAT points (on a 1600-point scale), and being
Hispanic is worth an additional 185 SAT points. Other things equal, re-
cruited athletes gain an admission bonus worth 200 points, while the pref-
erence for legacy candidates is worth 160 points. Asian-American applicants

face a loss equivalent to 50 SAT points.

The underrepresented minority advantage is greatest for African-American and Hispanic applicants whose SAT scores are in the 1200–1300 range, and not for applicants near the lower end of the SAT distribution as some have suggested (cf. Dugan et al., 1996)....

And this is just college admissions. Liberals also discriminate against Asians in media, Hollywood, upper level management in corporations, and government.

Liberals are the Nazis. Liberals are the party of the KKK, slavery, and Jim Crow. Liberals can eat a dick.

I
A smaller, but nevertheless important, preference is extended to
Hispanic and legacy applicants. African-American applicants receive the

equivalent of 230 extra SAT points (on a 1600-point scale), and being
Does this mean we have to consider Marc intelligent?

Trump has managed to keep a certain segment of the population deeply devoted to him.

Seems that no matter what he says, does or doesn't do, they are just determined to be devoted to him and follow him to the depths of the earth.

So much so that even as early as his campaign, he stated to the world that he could go out on Fifth Avenue and shoot someone in the face and they would STILL support him.

That's some serious Kook Aid drinking folks.

He knows he has them mesmerized, but I just want to know why?

What has he done really?

You really don't understand the election, it wasn't about Trump, it WAS about the lying corrupt arrogant fucked up DC establishment. The people are fed up with their BS.

So you then support what will no doubt become the most scandal ridden and corrupt administration in history? :cuckoo:

What sort of logic is that?

Trump has managed to keep a certain segment of the population deeply devoted to him.

Seems that no matter what he says, does or doesn't do, they are just determined to be devoted to him and follow him to the depths of the earth.

So much so that even as early as his campaign, he stated to the world that he could go out on Fifth Avenue and shoot someone in the face and they would STILL support him.

What has he done really?

You really don't understand the election, it wasn't about Trump, it WAS about the lying corrupt arrogant fucked up DC establishment. The people are fed up with their BS.

So you then support what will no doubt become the most scandal ridden and corrupt administration in history? :cuckoo:

Since the premise of your question is retarded and baseless, I'm wondering why I even attempted to respond.

It's called rightwing Republican logic.

Many USMB posters ascribe to it.

Respectfully, you are an old, and quite likely bigoted fart.

No one running before, and probably after is more crooked than Trump.

And he hasn't got a damn thing done.

What legislation has he passed?

All he's done is awakened the bigot within, that he's doing and continues to do in spades.

Presidents don't pass legislation. (Congress won't get off their ass)
You could read the Congressional Record if you don't trust newspapers.
Trump doesn't appear to be crooked. (Unless you listen to Liberal Pukes)
I may be old but I don't have a bigoted chip on my shoulder. (unlike you)

What has he done really?

Since the premise of your question is retarded and baseless, I'm wondering why I even attempted to respond.

The premise is reality, dope. :laugh2:

What has he done really?

I smell the rotted festering stench of troll.

Presidents don't pass legislation. (Congress won't get off their ass)
You could read the Congressional Record if you don't trust newspapers.
Trump doesn't appear to be crooked. (Unless you listen to Liberal Pukes)
I may be old but I don't have a bigoted chip on my shoulder. (unlike you)

Why can't Trump get Congress to pass legislation? Shouldn't he be doing more?

Trump appearing to be crooked or not is quite subjective, and from where I sit, he's acting like a crooked politician, worse if you ask me.

As for your bigotry, from my observation, you tend to agree with and/or share many of the views of known bigots. Where I'm from, something near or next to garbage...is garbage.

What has he done really?

I smell the rotted festering stench of troll.

It's yourself you smell. I asked a fairly simple question that is directly in line with the thread premise. Your response was the trolling. I must have struck a nerve.

Forum List

Back