So what IS the best way to reduce or prevent mass shootings?

it's awkward and embarrassing watching left-wing losers embarrass themselves every day with moronic talking points. Reagan didn't do anything his Democrat congress didn't want him to do for the most party. of all Presidents who had to work with the other Party THIS President had so many from the other Party voting for his policies a whole new term, Reagan democrats, was coined to describe them

libs are simply morons who lie to themselves

what a total waste of copied and pasted charts and graphs!1

idiot

Yeah dumbass...Democrats engineered the massive tax cuts for the rich and went in debt to fund them. Surely you're trying to shit me.....either that or you're lucky to be looking around and drawing air....I think the latter

you're a laughable idiot trying to re-write history

You just described the Right Wingers at this site. I'd be ashamed to be a part of a political constituency which had abandoned the middle class and stands for nothing except tax cuts for the wealthy and supporting corporations which fund their bid to be re-elected.
Robin Hood need not apply....

it's awkward and embarrassing watching left-wing losers embarrass themselves every day with moronic talking points. Reagan didn't do anything his Democrat congress didn't want him to do for the most party. of all Presidents who had to work with the other Party THIS President had so many from the other Party voting for his policies a whole new term, Reagan democrats, was coined to describe them

idiot

Yeah dumbass...Democrats engineered the massive tax cuts for the rich and went in debt to fund them. Surely you're trying to shit me.....either that or you're lucky to be looking around and drawing air....I think the latter

You just described the Right Wingers at this site. I'd be ashamed to be a part of a political constituency which had abandoned the middle class and stands for nothing except tax cuts for the wealthy and supporting corporations which fund their bid to be re-elected.

I'd be ashamed if the person I elected for President also had the support of the US Communist Party. I would be ashamed if my party stood for making as many people dependent on the government as they could. I would be ashamed if my parties ultimate goal was to disarm law biding citizens.

It's alright....go ahead and feel ashamed. I'll forgive you.

The guy who burst in was defending himself.
He wasn't going to shoot anyone until the householder reached for a weapon.

No, he had every intention on shooting somebody and put himself in that position. Much different than when you are minding your own business and somebody attacks you. Self-defense does not mean attacking another person. Look it up in the dictionary or on Wiki.

Well...if you really want to you can ignore police instructions, track down a teen ager, pick a fight with him then kill him and get away with it. If you don't believe it ask the piece of shit George Zimmerman....the guy who shot Treyvon Martin. That useless bastard has been in and out of trouble several times since that happened. He was a cop wannabe.

Once again, learn the difference between being attacked and being the attacker.

Zimmerman was talking to police for a couple of minutes and hung up with them. That piece of garbage Martin was hiding between the houses waiting on Zimmerman. When Zimmerman walked by him, Martin attacked.

Zimmerman suffered several injuries including a back injury, two black eyes, a broken nose, and lacerations to the back of the head. Martin on the other hand sustained not even a superficial wound. This according to the autopsy report.

As a CCW holder in my state, I can tell you that in most places, the laws are pretty uniform. In our state (and Florida) the law reads "A licensed firearm carrier can use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death."

Given the multiple injuries Zimmerman suffered, it's more than clear he had every reason to believe he was in jeopardy of just that: serious bodily harm or death. That's why he's a free man. I would have shot Martin too and I probably wouldn't have even been changed unless my attacker was black and it drew national attention.

That's a goddamned boldfaced lie and you sir are a goddamned boldfaced liar!! It was a teen aged boy wearing a hoodie eating skittles. He was in the neighborhood visiting his father. The people around Sanford, FL are among the most racially prejudiced people in the world. I've been there numerous times in my life, I know. You people should be looking directly at folks like me when you tell lies like that. I would knock some of that bullshit out of you!!

Well then, you better bring a friend.

Now what is it I lied about tough guy? I backup everything I say. I have everything I need right here in my Zimmerman folder; dozens of stories. So go ahead, make my day.

The thug was not visiting his father, he was dumped on his father because his mother threw the little bastard out. He was suspended from school AGAIN and she couldn't tolerate him any longer.

I won't even bother to ask you for sources for that bullshit. You my friend...are a major league horse's ass....that's HORSE'S ASSSSS

The guy who burst in was defending himself.
He wasn't going to shoot anyone until the householder reached for a weapon.

No, he had every intention on shooting somebody and put himself in that position. Much different than when you are minding your own business and somebody attacks you. Self-defense does not mean attacking another person. Look it up in the dictionary or on Wiki.

Well...if you really want to you can ignore police instructions, track down a teen ager, pick a fight with him then kill him and get away with it. If you don't believe it ask the piece of shit George Zimmerman....the guy who shot Treyvon Martin. That useless bastard has been in and out of trouble several times since that happened. He was a cop wannabe.

Zimmerman was talking to police for a couple of minutes and hung up with them. That piece of garbage Martin was hiding between the houses waiting on Zimmerman. When Zimmerman walked by him, Martin attacked.

Zimmerman suffered several injuries including a back injury, two black eyes, a broken nose, and lacerations to the back of the head. Martin on the other hand sustained not even a superficial wound. This according to the autopsy report.

As a CCW holder in my state, I can tell you that in most places, the laws are pretty uniform. In our state (and Florida) the law reads "A licensed firearm carrier can use deadly force if they believe that they (or others) are in jeopardy of serious bodily harm or death."

Given the multiple injuries Zimmerman suffered, it's more than clear he had every reason to believe he was in jeopardy of just that: serious bodily harm or death. That's why he's a free man. I would have shot Martin too and I probably wouldn't have even been changed unless my attacker was black and it drew national attention.

That's a goddamned boldfaced lie and you sir are a goddamned boldfaced liar!! It was a teen aged boy wearing a hoodie eating skittles. He was in the neighborhood visiting his father. The people around Sanford, FL are among the most racially prejudiced people in the world. I've been there numerous times in my life, I know. You people should be looking directly at folks like me when you tell lies like that. I would knock some of that bullshit out of you!!

Now what is it I lied about tough guy? I backup everything I say. I have everything I need right here in my Zimmerman folder; dozens of stories. So go ahead, make my day.

The thug was not visiting his father, he was dumped on his father because his mother threw the little bastard out. He was suspended from school AGAIN and she couldn't tolerate him any longer.

Zimmerman Folder.......ROTFLMAO!!

Anywhere in the northern part of the country the law enforcement authorities would have had a folder on that low down racist thug. Only in the south where assholes got used to driving Black slaves is that ridiculous horse schit still happening. Today Sanford, FL could not pick a jury of twelve people which would not hold at least five racists. I rest my case.

idiot

I'd be ashamed if the person I elected for President also had the support of the US Communist Party. I would be ashamed if my party stood for making as many people dependent on the government as they could. I would be ashamed if my parties ultimate goal was to disarm law biding citizens.

Go ahead and be ashamed. Over the years we've picked up the habits of the right wing......we don't give a rat's ass where a vote comes from.........we'll take it. Take my advise and start practicing on the proper way to say, "Madame President!"

90% of shooters already have one prior conviction….and as the Chicago police commissioner says, a criminal caught in an illegal possession of a gun is a gate way crime to eventually committing murder….

If only the gun grabbers would focus on the sociopaths who are using guns to commit crimes and leave the other 99% of the normal gun owning population alone….we wouldn't have the problem with guns that we have….but when they focus on normal gun owners…and ignore the actual shooters…it is not a surprise we have more gun crime.

we have too many guns. That's why we have gun crimes. We have too many people thinking guns make up for a tiny dick. That's why we have gun crimes.

Countries that don't let citizens have guns- DON'T HAVE GUN CRIMES.

It's pretty fucking simple.

Wrong…in fact those countries that banned guns have had gun crime since the bans and their gun crime is increasing….while our country, with more people owning and carrying guns…our gun murder and gun accident rate is going down……what are you nuts going to say when the gun crime keeps increasing in all those countries that confiscated guns…?

LMAO!!!!!
You ignoramus

idiot

Go ahead and be ashamed. Over the years we've picked up the habits of the right wing......we don't give a rat's ass where a vote comes from.........we'll take it. Take my advise and start practicing on the proper way to say, "Madame President!"

Of course you don't care where the votes come. Your'e a Democrat. You have no integrity.

That's why your party is selling out America to foreigners; anything for a vote including the demise of a great nation. You liberals would sell your soul to the devil for the right price.

But what should we expect from a party of people that would elect a guy by the name of Barack Hussein in this environment?

Oh, and BTW, you don't have to practice that Madam President thing. I don't think Carly is going to win.

Zimmerman Folder.......ROTFLMAO!!

Anywhere in the northern part of the country the law enforcement authorities would have had a folder on that low down racist thug. Only in the south where assholes got used to driving Black slaves is that ridiculous horse schit still happening. Today Sanford, FL could not pick a jury of twelve people which would not hold at least five racists. I rest my case.

No, that jury objectionably found Zimmerman not guilty. But they were honest people (people you have no understanding of) and they gave their judgement according to the law.

Now if you can enlighten us all where Zimmerman broke the law, we would love to hear it.

I won't even bother to ask you for sources for that bullshit. You my friend...are a major league horse's ass....that's HORSE'S ASSSSS

And that's a liberal compliment. Thank you.

Of course you don't care where the votes come. Your'e a Democrat. You have no integrity.

That's why your party is selling out America to foreigners; anything for a vote including the demise of a great nation. You liberals would sell your soul to the devil for the right price.

But what should we expect from a party of people that would elect a guy by the name of Barack Hussein in this environment?

Oh, and BTW, you don't have to practice that Madam President thing. I don't think Carly is going to win.

OK....we have no integrity. Do you remember when Al Gore got more popular vote than Bush? Do you remember when Jeb and his concubine Katherine Harris stole the election? Do you remember when the U S supreme court cast a 5-4 vote along party lines to stop the counting of faulty voting machines in Florida? You people have no shame.

We've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections and I've got news for you......PUCKER UP!!!!

A lot of people blithely cite Robin Hood, without thinking through what Robin Hood actually did.

I know, no one's really sure if he even existed. But the legends are fun to read and study, anyway.

Someone writing a movie came up with the shortie, "He robbed from the rich and gave to the poor" to try to explain what RH did. But it is pretty wide of the mark.

Who, exactly, did Robin Hood "steal" from?

Government tax collectors and treasury agents!

And who did he give the money to?

Farmers, cobblers, cabinet makers, seamstresses, housewives, blacksmiths etc. Most of whom were poor. In other words, he gave the money back to the people the government agents had taken it from in the first place, who were suffering in poverty after the government has raided their pocketbooks.

Robin Hood was a conservative.

1. Ban all automatic and semi-automatic long rifles and pistols.
2. Limit the number of rounds to six.
3. Make gun manufacturers liable for misuse of their products.
4. Tag and track all guns and bullets sold.
5. Perform extensive background checks on buyers. No felons, people with histories of abusing drugs and alcohol, people with mental problems can own guns.
6. Mandatory licensing after passing a test demonstrating that the potential buyer knows best practices.
7. Gun sales restricted to licensed dealers.
8. Restrict Concealed Carry permits to folks that can prove a need (Carrying lots of valuable items).
9. Complete ban on guns where large groups of people congregate.

12096070_10153005630791601_2071756867612260220_n.jpg

How is electing moderates the problem??? So you don't want mental hospitals to be built to take care of the sick?

Loserterianism is disgusting!!!!

As I recall, it wasn't OUR idea to have crazy people roaming the streets unmedicated and untreated.

Deinstitutionalization was championed by people like the ACLU, who thought crazy people should be "liberated", despite the fact that many of them are utterly incapable of making intelligent, responsible decisions regarding their own care. Now, of course, many of them are housed in prisons instead, and many more wander loose. It's extremely difficult for those around them to have them committed without their consent.

OK....we have no integrity. Do you remember when Al Gore got more popular vote than Bush? Do you remember when Jeb and his concubine Katherine Harris stole the election? Do you remember when the U S supreme court cast a 5-4 vote along party lines to stop the counting of faulty voting machines in Florida? You people have no shame.

We've won the popular vote in five of the last six presidential elections and I've got news for you......PUCKER UP!!!!

You need better news sources.

The Florida law was that all ballots have to be counted and certified in seven days. That's it. If you want a recount, fine, recount and have the ballots back in seven days.

Gore's buddies on the Fla SC decided they didn't like that law, and created a new Al Gore law which not only allowed him all the time he needed, but to recount ballots that were in heavily Democrat districts which was a violation of the Florida law which stated all recounts have to be done equally in both favored Democrat and Republican districts.

When the US Supreme Court got a hold of the case, they only requested that the Florida Supreme Courts explain their action of judicial legislation. That's why Bush won the election fair and square.

every day you come here making a fool of yourself spewing the same ol talking points, showing everybody what a partisan lemming you are,
keepo ranting about the old dead white guy that would be well over a hundred years old...........................while your Messiah Obama keeps making the very richest richer and the poorest poorer; it really is revealing to see just how far you morons will go denying basic realities and inconvenient facts!!

We re-elected him in the middle of the worst recession since the great depression. I suggest that since all your congressional folks did for eight years was try to keep him from being elected for a second term and all they'rer doing now is attempting to undo Obamacare and get some more tax cuts for their rich buddies that you shut the fuck up and practice on "Madame President!"

Bwa-ha!

To think, you voted for this guy.

Europe and Australia have it right. The answer is painfully obvious. Getting there is problematic.
Europe and Australia don't have dick right. But if you feel safer there, you should move.

Interestingly put, but I'd say if Europe and Australia don't have the same degree of the same issue, then they must have their collective dick righter than we do.

You can't separate mass shootings from masculinity issues. Can't do it. Time to wake up to that.

Ah, yes. Your paralyzing fear of testosterone.

Another meaningless statement that has nothing to do with the topic.
Hurts Don't It??
You making meaningless, off topic statements?
The only thing hurt by those statements is your credibility as a sentient being.

If all I had as reference was Faux News I wouldn't be knocking others.

Forrest-Gump-Quotes-3.jpg

And just what sources would you be citing, hmm? There's always someone like you on this board, playing the objectivity police. It's funny watching liberals teetotal about trying to shove their own versions of objectivity on people.

idiot

Yes, but you have a sense of shame. Not really standard liberal equipment.

Ahh, liberals. Always citing things they make up to avoid discussing the reality that doesn't support them.

You won something that doesn't exist. Our nation quite deliberately doesn't have any "popular vote", because our forebears wanted to avoid having exactly the sort of nation you want.

Must sting to know how strenuously your ilk has been resisted throughout history.

A lot of people blithely cite Robin Hood, without thinking through what Robin Hood actually did.

I know, no one's really sure if he even existed. But the legends are fun to read and study, anyway.

Someone writing a movie came up with the shortie, "He robbed from the rich and gave to the poor" to try to explain what RH did. But it is pretty wide of the mark.

Who, exactly, did Robin Hood "steal" from?

Government tax collectors and treasury agents!

And who did he give the money to?

Farmers, cobblers, cabinet makers, seamstresses, housewives, blacksmiths etc. Most of whom were poor. In other words, he gave the money back to the people the government agents had taken it from in the first place, who were suffering in poverty after the government has raided their pocketbooks.

Robin Hood was a conservative.
Your missing my point, wealth of country is where it should be.
The last place you want to put any responsibility in, is the federal government... They have zero credibility.

Redistribution is code for cowardly envy....

Forum List

Back