So, what makes an election "rigged"?

Conservatives just kicked the living shit out of you fools retaking both the House and the Senate in election blow outs so historic you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a bitch slapping that epic. Rubbing your noses in that just never gets old. :Boom2:
and what did we get for our efforts?
A whole bunch of rinos that do nothing but kiss the lefts ass. Basically we used our vote to make the democrats platform stronger.
Just because we have more does not mean we won.

The conservative agenda can't win because most Americans don't want it. It's that simple.
you are wrong,.
take away the vote of the illegal and the double votes and I think you will discover that the only people that want the liberal agenda are the worthless non producers that live by stealing the paychecks of those that work.

I think you or someone needs to prove first that any of that actually happens at all let alone at rates high enough to actually alter results. So far, no one has come close to doing so.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/04/12/washington/12fraud.html?_r=0

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.

Although Republican activists have repeatedly said fraud is so widespread that it has corrupted the political process and, possibly, cost the party election victories, about 120 people have been charged and 86 convicted as of last year.
be a whole bunch easier for you to prove it is not happening if we had voter ID.
but, why do you think the democrats are so against proving you are eligible to vote?
It's a solution without a problem.
Dems are against it because it's an unnecessary hurdle for voters. But maybe that's why the right pushes it.

Clinton has a double digit lead over Trump, why in hell do they need voter fraud to win?
because clinton might not really have the double digit lead over Donald Trump.
democrats are vile creatures, living it total fear of not being able to dig as deep in someone elses pocket.
Cant wait to hear the excuses after about a year of hillary destroying the country even more that the kenyan has,.

Yes, and Romney was really winning even though the polls were skewed and over sampled Dem voters.
You fools never learn. :laugh:
did I say romney was winning? I think if you search the forum you might find me say that Romney was a loss from the start, Americans dont want liberals in office, why would they want an asshole like Romney, Hell, even I went third party on that one just to screw the republican party for their choice,

The entire tactic of claiming bias or otherwise suggesting polls are wrong was discredited in 2012.

It's all conspiracy and mythology for the Right now. It's all they have left.
I have one more thing left.
I will retire early, but the end of next year. That means that I will no longer be paying tax but instead I will be taking from the government. This means that for a change, I will be digging in the pockets of others instead of them in mine.
It would be nice if all Americans were to do this, that way there would be no money to give to the greedy non producing bastards that spread disease throughout our country.

Clinton has a double digit lead over Trump, why in hell do they need voter fraud to win?
democrats are vile creatures, living it total fear of not being able to dig as deep in someone elses pocket.
Cant wait to hear the excuses after about a year of hillary destroying the country even more that the kenyan has,.

Yes, and Romney was really winning even though the polls were skewed and over sampled Dem voters.
did I say romney was winning? I think if you search the forum you might find me say that Romney was a loss from the start, Americans dont want liberals in office, why would they want an asshole like Romney, Hell, even I went third party on that one just to screw the republican party for their choice,

The entire tactic of claiming bias or otherwise suggesting polls are wrong was discredited in 2012.
by democrats.
so whats the problem with Voter ID? I have an id, do you?

One needs an ID to check out a library book.

The do-nothing Republican Congress? lol. When was abortion outlawed? When was gay marriage outlawed?[/QUOTE]
the abortion issue is an excellent example of the ignorance of the democrat.
the issue was not to fund abortions, as in, if you want one, pay for it.
The dems turned that into taking away a womans right to an abortion.
False, nobody was taking away the right to an abortion, get one every couple of months if you want, hell throw abortion parties in the hood. But, dont expect others to pay for it.
Whats wrong with that? What the hell is wrong with paying for what you want in this world. The democrats seem to have a problem with it.[/QUOTE]

I dunno...why arent you talking about corporate welfare? The much, much larger problem. Your a sheep, baaaaah, baaaah...

A whole bunch of rinos that do nothing but kiss the lefts ass. Basically we used our vote to make the democrats platform stronger.

The conservative agenda can't win because most Americans don't want it. It's that simple.
you are wrong,.
take away the vote of the illegal and the double votes and I think you will discover that the only people that want the liberal agenda are the worthless non producers that live by stealing the paychecks of those that work.

I think you or someone needs to prove first that any of that actually happens at all let alone at rates high enough to actually alter results. So far, no one has come close to doing so.

WASHINGTON, April 11 — Five years after the Bush administration began a crackdown on voter fraud, the Justice Department has turned up virtually no evidence of any organized effort to skew federal elections, according to court records and interviews.

Although Republican activists have repeatedly said fraud is so widespread that it has corrupted the political process and, possibly, cost the party election victories, about 120 people have been charged and 86 convicted as of last year.
be a whole bunch easier for you to prove it is not happening if we had voter ID.
but, why do you think the democrats are so against proving you are eligible to vote?
Dems are against it because it's an unnecessary hurdle for voters. But maybe that's why the right pushes it.

Oh please... you can't function without an ID.

you are wrong,.

unnecessary hurdle? Are you so retarded and handicap that it would disadvantage you to show an ID?
Bullshit, give me the real reason democrats are so against trying to secure our elections.

It's all conspiracy and mythology for the Right now. It's all they have left.
I have one more thing left.
I will retire early, but the end of next year. That means that I will no longer be paying tax but instead I will be taking from the government. This means that for a change, I will be digging in the pockets of others instead of them in mine.
It would be nice if all Americans were to do this, that way there would be no money to give to the greedy non producing bastards that spread disease throughout our country.

Yeah, like sewer mouth disease.

by democrats.
so whats the problem with Voter ID? I have an id, do you?

Irrelevant question. It's not necessary.
The Bush administration looked for voter fraud for five years. They found nothing you suggest. You're about a decade out of date

you are wrong,.

If he is a liberal, the chances are he cant function in a productive society to start with.

you are wrong,.

unnecessary hurdle? Are you so retarded and handicap that it would disadvantage you to show an ID?
Bullshit, give me the real reason democrats are so against trying to secure our elections.

I did. If you can't or won't accept it then be done.

Why is this election different?

Because the "leadership" of both the Dems and GOP want Hillary to win, THAT is what is different....
You really don't think McConnel and Ryan were telling the truth when they said 8 weeks ago that they'd prefer Trump to Hillary? I don't. They though he'd sign their legislation repealing Obamacare and cutting taxes. They still have to think that.

However, they may have decided they'd prefer 4 years of gridlock to dealing with Trump.

But, how can that "rig" an election? There's ZERO evidence votes are not counted. The closest we've had to actual fraud was when FLA purged thousands of black voters in 2000, and even then had the Jews actually voted for Gore as they intended, Gore would have won.

Conservatives just kicked the living shit out of you fools retaking both the House and the Senate in election blow outs so historic you have to go all the way back to 1921 to find a bitch slapping that epic

Its true.........When democrats lost in 2010 and 2014, it was because we ran out of corpses to take to the ballot stations....Next month we promise to dig up more graves.

Last edited:
they may have decided they'd prefer 4 years of gridlock to dealing with Trump

Ever gone to youtube and typed in 911 pentagon?

You'd understand perfectly if you did...

Hillary, Ryan, and McConnell all serve the same master....

you are wrong,.

It has not been found to be necessary.

you are wrong,.

I did. If you can't or won't accept it then be done.
You gave a false answer, there is no hardship caused by showing ID.
Now come up with a good reason or admit that you know it would limit the democratic fraud that goes on,.

Published: July 24, 2011
Adding Up the Government’s Total Bailout Tab
Beyond the $700 billion bailout known as TARP, which has been used to prop up banks and car companies, the government has created an array of other programs to provide support to the struggling financial system. Through April 30, the government has made commitments of about $12.2 trillion and spent $2.5 trillion — but also has collected more than $10 billion in dividends and fees. Here is an overview, organized by the role the government has assumed in each case.
THE GOVERNMENT AS INVESTOR

$9.0 trillion
SPENT: $1.6 TRILLION

Includes direct investments in financial institutions, purchases of high-grade corporate debt and purchases of mortgage-backed securities issued by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae.

THE GOVERNMENT AS INSURER

$1.7 trillion
SPENT: $330 BILLION

Includes insuring debt issued by financial institutions and guaranteeing poorly performing assets owned by banks and Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

THE GOVERNMENT AS LENDER

$1.4 trillion
SPENT: $528 BILLION

A significant expansion of the government's traditional overnight lending to banks, including extending terms to as many as 90 days and allowing borrowing by other financial institutions.

Money market fundsThe Treasury originally guaranteed these accounts up to $50 billion, but the program has been extended by the Fed, which has in a few cases had to step in to buy illiquid assets of some funds to help them meet obligations. The Treasury has received $814 million in fees from participating mutual funds. Some 1,900 funds are participating.

Committed: $3 trillion

Spent: $4 billion

Commercial paperThe Federal Reserve has become the buyer of last resort in the $1.6 trillion commercial paper market.

$1.6 trillion

$178 billion

Federal Home Loan Bank securitiesThe Treasury and the Federal Reserve have begun buying debt and mortgage-backed securities from Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae.

$1.5 trillion

$641 billion

Term Asset-Backed Securities Loan Facility (TALF)This program, launched on March 3, will provide loans and accept securities backed by consumer and small-business loans as collateral. Note: $100 billion of the total amount committed comes from the Troubled Asset Relief Program.

$900 billion

$5 billion

Public-private investment fundThe Treasury announced details of this program on March 23. The government will seek private investors and use a combination of private and public money to buy nonperforming assets from banks. Note: $100 billion of the total amount committed comes from theTroubled Asset Relief Program.

up to $900 billion

$0 billion

Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) | See TARP recipients »In return for bailout cash, the Treasury now owns stock in hundreds of banks, General Motors, Chrysler and the insurer A.I.G. The largest recipients are A.I.G. ($70 billion), Bank of America ($45 billion) and Citigroup ($45 billion cash and $5 billion in support of a loan guarantee). The investments are in the form of preferred stock that pays quarterly dividends, which to date total $2.5 billion.

$700 billion

$645 billion

Fannie Mae/Freddie MacThe companies were put into conservatorship and the Treasury initally pledged up to $200 billion to cover their losses. Freddie Mac has now received almost $45 billion and Fannie Mae $15 billion.

$400 billion

$60 billion

A.I.G.The Federal Reserve has provided seed money to create investment vehicles to buy, hold and possibly dispose of bad securities held or insured by A.I.G.

$53 billion

$42 billion

Bear StearnsThe Federal Reserve bought distressed assets from Bear Stearns to facilitate its sale to JPMorgan Chase.

$29 billion

$29 billion

Reserve U.S. Government FundDespite the name, this was a private fund, not part of the government. It was the first big money market fund to experience liquidity problems, and the Treasury eventually bought some high-quality assets to help the fund unwind.

$4 billion

$2 billion

The New York Times |
Send Feedback
Sources: Treasury; Federal Reserve; Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation

So, what makes an election "rigged"?

Tammany Hall Dems registering the non-living and illegals to vote and then voting for them.

Yes, we manage to "fool" old those old folks manning the polling stations who don't seem to notice when we walk in with corpses

But, how can that "rig" an election?

Unlike Michael Moore's BS, the County Canvassing Boards count the votes. If the Dems and GOP want the same traitor to win, they can conspire to "miscount" the ballots...

you are wrong,.

It has not been found to be necessary.

Who made this finding?

Forum List

Back