So.....what now?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
Progressives are like insects, they thrive on decay. Now that gays can get married in all 50 states, what will the progressives do now? They cannot allow peace and tranquility, that is not how they survive as a party. I've been trying to anticipate what new strife they will invent that can keep homosexuals in their camp but I cant come up with anything. I am interested in seeing what new outrage they can invent.

Anyone care to guess?

They will now focus fully on immigration and the plight of the illegals full force..........

Finish implementation of Obama's amnesty............and ensure their voter base...................

Progressives are like insects, they thrive on decay. Now that gays can get married in all 50 states, what will the progressives do now? They cannot allow peace and tranquility, that is not how they survive as a party. I've been trying to anticipate what new strife they will invent that can keep homosexuals in their camp but I cant come up with anything. I am interested in seeing what new outrage they can invent.

Anyone care to guess?
Yes, I believe that I know what they'll do. In my opinion, they'll organize a 7 day , 6 night Caribbean cruise, with a stop-over in St Croix. Then upon returning home, they'll have a Progressives' conference on "Gays And Exile From America". They'll invite Barry and Michelle to speak on behalf of all Gays, and then give Biden the floor to defend Barry's position on Gays. After which, the conference will end with no resolution, and Gays will live happily ever after. The End.

They will now focus fully on immigration and the plight of the illegals full force..........

Finish implementation of Obama's amnesty............and ensure their voter base...................

I'm talking about gay issues. They won't let it die, they can't.

Holy Cow...I never thought of that. The Democrats just lost all their signature issues for the 2016 election.

I guess they will have to fall back on 'clubbing baby seals' or something.

Holy Cow...I never thought of that. The Democrats just lost all their signature issues for the 2016 election.

I guess they will have to fall back on 'clubbing baby seals' or something.

Nah, they still have racial tension. My guess is they will continue to stir up racial divide all the way to the general election. I just don't believe that the issues with gays is done. The left cannot allow harmony to exist between gays and straights.

Forum List

Back