So What Would Be Your "Agonizing Jail Sentence" For Dylann Roof?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:shock::bang3: :bang3: Put yourself in the Judges Chair. You make the call. The death penalty is
actually a more kind sentence in comparison to what this murderer deserves.
Maybe he needs to spend 25 years in a 8x8(ish) cell with a sheet of plywood
as a bed and a bucket for a toilet? Or how about a cell that only shows MSNBC
all day and night long? What would you do? What does this kid deserve in
regards to the conditions of his jail cell for the first 15 to 20 years of so?
:cow::crybaby::puke:

If you were a Republican, it's a clear case of "stand your ground". So where should they send the money?

• Banned
here is an example. put him in a crappy jail cell( of course) it has a speaker on the ceiling, and all that is played is Micheal Bolton music, 24/7.

:shock::bang3: :bang3: Put yourself in the Judges Chair. You make the call. The death penalty is

Put him in a cell with Big Ben.

You know. Ben Dover.

Put him in a cell with Big Ben.

You know. Ben Dover.
how about put him in a cell with Barney Frank, Anthony Weener and Richard Simmons.

The death penalty verdict by the self serving hypocrite liberals in Mass.proves that the radical left ain't all that concerned about the death penalty. Political expediency often trumps the alleged liberal core values. You almost gotta laugh that the death penalty is outlawed in Mass but the terrorist monster who killed and maimed innocent people in the Boston Marathon was sentenced to death by the good people of Mass in a (yeah right) federal case.

I'd have him view pictures of all the white people that are going to be killed and beat because of his actions over the next few years. Then I'd ask him how he has advanced our safety and rights??? I'd tell him he would of been better off stating facts and campaigning against white genocide as a civilized human being.

Then I'd dump a bucket of acid on his legs and beat him 40 times with a wipe for being a traitor. Then I'd pour honey all over him and drop him in a hole full of ants and snakes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back