So What's All This 'CIA-Worship' About??...

now retired , both Brennan and Hayden can be politically active . But , if after retirement they are active in issues and do things i disagree with those things make me wonder what they worked for as active CIA Mac .

Greece — President Truman requests military aid to Greece to support right-wing forces fighting communist rebels. For the rest of the Cold War, Washington and the CIA will back notorious Greek leaders with deplorable human rights records.

CIA created — President Truman signs the National Security Act of 1947, creating the Central Intelligence Agency and National Security Council. The CIA is accountable to the president through the NSC — there is no democratic or congressional oversight. Its charter allows the CIA to "perform such other functions and duties… as the National Security Council may from time to time direct." This loophole opens the door to covert action and dirty tricks.

Covert-action wing created — The CIA recreates a covert action wing, innocuously called the Office of Policy Coordination, led by Wall Street lawyer Frank Wisner. According to its secret charter, its responsibilities include "propaganda, economic warfare, preventive direct action, including sabotage, antisabotage, demolition and evacuation procedures; subversion against hostile states, including assistance to underground resistance groups, and support of indigenous anti-communist elements in threatened countries of the free world."

Italy — The CIA corrupts democratic elections in Italy, where Italian communists threaten to win the elections. The CIA buys votes, broadcasts propaganda, threatens and beats up opposition leaders, and infiltrates and disrupts their organizations. It works -- the communists are defeated.

Radio Free Europe — The CIA creates its first major propaganda outlet, Radio Free Europe. Over the next several decades, its broadcasts are so blatantly false that for a time it is considered illegal to publish transcripts of them in the U.S...

A Timeline of CIA Atrocities

The CIA is possibly the most evil entity on this planet. It's responsible for most of the carnage mayhem we see around the world. From violently overthrowing Democratically-Elected Governments, to starting numerous wars over several decades. It's been committing mass-murder for years.

So what is all this 'Worship' about? For instance, most Democrats i've ever talked to, were always vehemently Anti-CIA. Yet now they've suddenly become the most loyal CIA Bootlickers. So why the dramatic Flip-Flop? I'm really interested in hearing what folks think about this sudden 'CIA-Worship' craze. Because i find it both fascinating and disturbing. Anyway, feel free to weigh in. Thanks.
More fodder for trying to discredit the CIA when Trump gets indicted.
Our CIA has a million times more credibility than Putin’s Poodle

now retired , both Brennan and Hayden can be politically active . But , if after retirement they are active in issues and do things i disagree with those things make me wonder what they worked for as active CIA Mac .
Brennan and Haydn have never seen such a traitorous president and they were around during Tricky Dicky’s time.

Pay close attention to what the CIA did in Iran. It ultimately led to the Islamic Revolution there.

Late 40s

Operation MOCKINGBIRD — The CIA begins recruiting American news organizations and journalists to become spies and disseminators of propaganda. The effort is headed by Frank Wisner, Allan Dulles, Richard Helms and Philip Graham. Graham is publisher of The Washington Post, which becomes a major CIA player. Eventually, the CIA’s media assets will include ABC, NBC, CBS, Time, Newsweek, Associated Press, United Press International, Reuters, Hearst Newspapers, Scripps-Howard, Copley News Service and more. By the CIA’s own admission, at least 25 organizations and 400 journalists will become CIA assets.

Iran – CIA overthrows the democratically elected Mohammed Mossadegh in a military coup, after he threatened to nationalize British oil. The CIA replaces him with a dictator, the Shah of Iran, whose secret police, SAVAK, is as brutal as the Gestapo...

The CIA is possibly the most evil entity on this planet. It's responsible for most of the carnage mayhem we see around the world. From violently overthrowing Democratically-Elected Governments, to starting numerous wars over several decades. It's been committing mass-murder for years.

So what is all this 'Worship' about? For instance, most Democrats i've ever talked to, were always vehemently Anti-CIA. Yet now they've suddenly become the most loyal CIA Bootlickers. So why the dramatic Flip-Flop? I'm really interested in hearing what folks think about this sudden 'CIA-Worship' craze. Because i find it both fascinating and disturbing. Anyway, feel free to weigh in. Thanks.
The CIA world factbook has more facts than the right wing world fact book; it makes all of the difference in the whole and entire world.

More fodder for trying to discredit the CIA when Trump gets indicted.
Our CIA has a million times more credibility than Putin’s Poodle

You so sure about that? Read up some on the history of the CIA. It isn't a pretty picture.

John Brennan was running the CIA while information was developed that Trump is now expected to rely on. I wouldn't rely on it and he shouldn't.

But, this explain why the Democrats now love the CIA.

Yeah, it's so crazy. The CIA is the last entity on this earth folks should be worshipping.
Yeah, so let's suck up to Vladimir Putin instead. He is immensely more trustworthy and believable.

Wow! OldLady just made a leap Jesse Owens couldn't. :eek:
What leap?

The CIA world factbook has more facts than the right wing world fact book; it makes all of the difference in the whole and entire world.

You really should reconsider your CIA-Worship. The CIA is the last entity on earth folks should be worshipping.

Iran – CIA overthrows the democratically elected Mohammed Mossadegh in a military coup, after he threatened to nationalize British oil. The CIA replaces him with a dictator, the Shah of Iran, whose secret police, SAVAK, is as brutal as the Gestapo.

Operation MK-ULTRA — Inspired by North Korea’s brainwashing program, the CIA begins experiments on mind control. The most notorious part of this project involves giving LSD and other drugs to American subjects without their knowledge or against their will, causing several to commit suicide. However, the operation involves far more than this. Funded in part by the Rockefeller and Ford foundations, research includes propaganda, brainwashing, public relations, advertising, hypnosis, and other forms of suggestion...

Distrust of the intelligence community was not in modern Conservatism until a few months ago. Support for tariffs and isolationist trade plicymwas not in Conservatism until a few months ago. Huge spending bills and massive deficits were not in Conservatism until a few months ago. Support for and championing Putin and Russia was not in Conservatism until,a few months ago. Considering the press to be the enemy of the people was not in Conservatism until a few months ago.

What put all these new bones into the Conservative soup?

Donald J. Trump and his trunk full of showmanship.

John Brennan was running the CIA while information was developed that Trump is now expected to rely on. I wouldn't rely on it and he shouldn't.

Yeah, it's so crazy. The CIA is the last entity on this earth folks should be worshipping.
Yeah, so let's suck up to Vladimir Putin instead. He is immensely more trustworthy and believable.
why do you stoop that level? Do you really believe that an american citizen prefers Russia? Really, I'm asking seriously why do you wish to embark in battle on such stupidity? It only shows you the fool.

And old lady, can you tell us what russia did?

If you think me asking makes me a russian spy, you're a fking nutjob.

BTW, if I were a russian spy and russia indeed do something, don't you think I'd know and wouldn't need to ask you? can't make this shit up I tell you.

Last edited:

The following timeline describes just a few of the hundreds of atrocities and crimes committed by the CIA. (1)

CIA operations follow the same recurring script. First, American business interests abroad are threatened by a popular or democratically elected leader. The people support their leader because he intends to conduct land reform, nationalize foreign-owned industry, and regulate business to protect workers, consumers.

So, on behalf of American business, and often with their help, the CIA mobilizes the opposition. First it identifies right-wing groups within the country (usually the military), and offers them a deal: "We'll put you in power if you maintain a favorable business climate for us." The Agency then hires, trains and works with them to overthrow the existing government (usually a democracy). It uses every trick in the book: propaganda, stuffed ballot boxes, purchased elections, extortion, blackmail, sexual intrigue,...

Yeah, they're SPIES. You want us to be the only foreign country in the world without them? Why the fuck do you think South America isn't overrun with communist countries and Russian puppets? BECAUSE we made good and sure they didn't get their filthy foot in the door. I don't mind the CIA one single bit. It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'd prefer we not be eaten.

Guatemala — CIA overthrows the democratically elected Jacob Arbenz in a military coup. Arbenz has threatened to nationalize the Rockefeller-owned United Fruit Company, in which CIA Director Allen Dulles also owns stock. Arbenz is replaced with a series of right-wing dictators whose bloodthirsty policies will kill over 100,000 Guatemalans in the next 40 years.

1954-1958

North Vietnam — CIA officer Edward Lansdale spends four years trying to overthrow the communist government of North Vietnam, using all the usual dirty tricks. The CIA also attempts to legitimize a tyrannical puppet regime in South Vietnam, headed by Ngo Dinh Diem. These efforts fail to win the hearts and minds of the South Vietnamese because the Diem government is opposed to true democracy, land reform and poverty reduction measures. The CIA’s continuing failure results in escalating American intervention, culminating in the Vietnam War...

Distrust of the intelligence community was not in modern Conservatism until a few months ago. Support for tariffs and isolationist trade plicymwas not in Conservatism until a few months ago. Huge spending bills and massive deficits were not in Conservatism until a few months ago. Support for and championing Putin and Russia was not in Conservatism until,a few months ago. Considering the press to be the enemy of the people was not in Conservatism until a few months ago.

------------------------------------- GO Trump . Can't reply to all your examples . But for years and years i have not liked how the Republicans have been steering the USA , same for the DEMS . Its my fault because up until about 2004 i believed that republican were Conservative but they are not . Thats especially true under the 'bush's' Nosmo . Anyway --- GO Trump !!

why do you stoop that level? Do you really believe that an american citizen prefers Russia? Really, I'm asking seriously why do you wish to embark in battle on such stupidity? It only shows you the fool.

And old lady, can you tell us what russia did?

If you think me asking makes me a russian spy, you're a fking nutjob.

BTW, if I were a russian spy and russia indeed do something, don't you think I'd know and wouldn't need to ask you? can't make this shit up I tell you.
Stoop to what level? The OP's premise is that the left is "worshiping" the CIA because we believe their claims of Russian interference over Putin's denials. The left is also not screeching and writhing on the ground because two ex CIA heads criticized what even Republicans admitted was a joke of a performance in Helsinki. To use one of Trump's own expressions, he faced Putin and he choked.
I'm not stooping anywhere. The OP gave me two choices. I choose America.

concerning Putin and Russia , TRUST but VERIFY as Reagan did Nosmo . --- Go TRUMP !!

The CIA was fine until Trump.

Now it's below Putin on the depth chart.

Incredible.

No, it wasn't. It wasn't even fine when Herbert was the head of it. Don't you know he set Reagan up to get shot so he could do globalist things? He surely did, too.

concerning Trade and TARIFFS , Trump says , get rid of all tariffs and we all deal on an even trading field Nosmo . ------- Go Trump !!

That's BS. It might be true for neocons or some uninformed mainstream types, but many conservatives and libertarians have known for decades that the CIA is evil and subversive.

Forum List

Back