So What's All This 'CIA-Worship' About??...

Guatemala — CIA overthrows the democratically elected Jacob Arbenz in a military coup. Arbenz has threatened to nationalize the Rockefeller-owned United Fruit Company, in which CIA Director Allen Dulles also owns stock. Arbenz is replaced with a series of right-wing dictators whose bloodthirsty policies will kill over 100,000 Guatemalans in the next 40 years.

1954-1958

North Vietnam — CIA officer Edward Lansdale spends four years trying to overthrow the communist government of North Vietnam, using all the usual dirty tricks. The CIA also attempts to legitimize a tyrannical puppet regime in South Vietnam, headed by Ngo Dinh Diem. These efforts fail to win the hearts and minds of the South Vietnamese because the Diem government is opposed to true democracy, land reform and poverty reduction measures. The CIA’s continuing failure results in escalating American intervention, culminating in the Vietnam War...

A Timeline of CIA Atrocities

They're turds. Fire them all and then hire back the relevant spies.

John Brennan was running the CIA while information was developed that Trump is now expected to rely on. I wouldn't rely on it and he shouldn't.

But, this explain why the Democrats now love the CIA.

Yeah, it's so crazy. The CIA is the last entity on this earth folks should be worshipping.
Yeah, so let's suck up to Vladimir Putin instead. He is immensely more trustworthy and believable.
why do you stoop that level? Do you really believe that an american citizen prefers Russia? Really, I'm asking seriously why do you wish to embark in battle on such stupidity? It only shows you the fool.

And old lady, can you tell us what russia did?

If you think me asking makes me a russian spy, you're a fking nutjob.

BTW, if I were a russian spy and russia indeed do something, don't you think I'd know and wouldn't need to ask you? can't make this shit up I tell you.
Stoop to what level? The OP's premise is that the left is "worshiping" the CIA because we believe their claims of Russian interference over Putin's denials. The left is also not screeching and writhing on the ground because two ex CIA heads criticized what even Republicans admitted was a joke of a performance in Helsinki. To use one of Trump's own expressions, he faced Putin and he choked.
I'm not stooping anywhere. The OP gave me two choices. I choose America.
sure you are. you have no class to know what you're doing. you're a vile human accusing people of something you have no evidence to support. shame on your sorry ass lady. The fact is Brennan is a fking liar. Under oath at that. That is illegal. I don't know where you come from, but in the US, it's a crime. Why would I believe a criminal liar like Brennan who hates the president of the US with so much vile he'd prefer Putin.

Distrust of the intelligence community was not in modern Conservatism until a few months ago. Support for tariffs and isolationist trade plicymwas not in Conservatism until a few months ago. Huge spending bills and massive deficits were not in Conservatism until a few months ago. Support for and championing Putin and Russia was not in Conservatism until,a few months ago. Considering the press to be the enemy of the people was not in Conservatism until a few months ago.

What put all these new bones into the Conservative soup?

Donald J. Trump and his trunk full of showmanship.
------------------------------------- GO Trump . Can't reply to all your examples . But for years and years i have not liked how the Republicans have been steering the USA , same for the DEMS . Its my fault because up until about 2004 i believed that republican were Conservative but they are not . Thats especially true under the 'bush's' Nosmo . Anyway --- GO Trump !!
So tariffs, isolationist foreign policy, trashing out allies and supporting our enemies, spending more and increasing the deficit and national debt, tearing up families on the border, cheering on White Supremacists, vilifying the press and generally dividing American from American is your cup of political tea?

Governing from fear, hatred, suspicious n and division is a wonderful and winnng way to govern?

What makes you think a majority of Americans will go along with Trump and his incompetence?

Distrust of the intelligence community was not in modern Conservatism until a few months ago. Support for tariffs and isolationist trade plicymwas not in Conservatism until a few months ago. Huge spending bills and massive deficits were not in Conservatism until a few months ago. Support for and championing Putin and Russia was not in Conservatism until,a few months ago. Considering the press to be the enemy of the people was not in Conservatism until a few months ago.

------------------------------------- GO Trump . Can't reply to all your examples . But for years and years i have not liked how the Republicans have been steering the USA , same for the DEMS . Its my fault because up until about 2004 i believed that republican were Conservative but they are not . Thats especially true under the 'bush's' Nosmo . Anyway --- GO Trump !!
So tariffs, isolationist foreign policy, trashing out allies and supporting our enemies, spending more and increasing the deficit and national debt, tearing up families on the border, cheering on White Supremacists, vilifying the press and generally dividing American from American is your cup of political tea?

Governing from fear, hatred, suspicious n and division is a wonderful and winnng way to govern?

What makes you think a majority of Americans will go along with Trump and his incompetence?

Not everyone is a leftist loon shill like you Nosmo, sorry. :itsok:

John Brennan was running the CIA while information was developed that Trump is now expected to rely on. I wouldn't rely on it and he shouldn't.

Yeah, it's so crazy. The CIA is the last entity on this earth folks should be worshipping.
Yeah, so let's suck up to Vladimir Putin instead. He is immensely more trustworthy and believable.
why do you stoop that level? Do you really believe that an american citizen prefers Russia? Really, I'm asking seriously why do you wish to embark in battle on such stupidity? It only shows you the fool.

BTW, if I were a russian spy and russia indeed do something, don't you think I'd know and wouldn't need to ask you? can't make this shit up I tell you.
Stoop to what level? The OP's premise is that the left is "worshiping" the CIA because we believe their claims of Russian interference over Putin's denials. The left is also not screeching and writhing on the ground because two ex CIA heads criticized what even Republicans admitted was a joke of a performance in Helsinki. To use one of Trump's own expressions, he faced Putin and he choked.

Most of my Democrat friends have always been extremely critical of the CIA. And they had good reason to be so critical. But now, i'm finding those same friends have become the CIA's most loyal Bootlickers. So is that only about getting Trump? Just wondering.

sure you are. you have no class to know what you're doing. you're a vile human accusing people of something you have no evidence to support. shame on your sorry ass lady. The fact is Brennan is a fking liar. Under oath at that. That is illegal. I don't know where you come from, but in the US, it's a crime. Why would I believe a criminal liar like Brennan who hates the president of the US with so much vile he'd prefer Putin.
You're foaming at the mouth. I never take advantage of disabled people. So I'll leave it here.

and you never answered these questions:

The problem is that there are elements within our government that are subversive, globalist... Sellouts who don't care about the Constitution and the principles this country is supposed to stand for. True patriots understand that, and understand that there's a difference between siding with America, and siding with a corrupt government.

QUOTE="OldLady, post: 20399552, member: 56127"]

You're foaming at the mouth. I never take advantage of disabled people. So I'll leave it here.[/QUOTE]

in short, I kicked your ass. I appreciate you telling the board you gave up and refuse to answer. chicken shit is all you got. And Brennan is still a fking traitor.

Most of my Democrat friends have always been extremely critical of the CIA. And they had good reason to be so critical. But now, i'm finding those same friends have become the CIA's most loyal Bootlickers. So is that only about getting Trump? Just wondering.
I think in any democracy the people have a right to voice their unhappiness with what the government, including their spooks, is doing. However, given the choice you are establishing here, between trusting the CIA and Putin, most Americans will choose the CIA. I do not find that strange. I'm not sure why you do.

I think in any democracy the people have a right to voice their unhappiness with what the government, including their spooks, is doing. However, given the choice you are establishing here, between trusting the CIA and Putin, most Americans will choose the CIA. I do not find that strange. I'm not sure why you do.

I don't trust either. The CIA is not your friend.

Q: What president was a former head of the CIA, set Reagan up to be shot, and drafted NAFTA to harm America?

Hmm?

<hint> Who was running the show after Reagan got shot?

The CIA does not support freedom and Democracy. It's been overthrowing Democratically-Elected Governments for many years.

Hungary — Radio Free Europe incites Hungary to revolt by broadcasting Khruschev’s Secret Speech, in which he denounced Stalin. It also hints that American aid will help the Hungarians fight. This aid fails to materialize as Hungarians launch a doomed armed revolt, which only invites a major Soviet invasion. The conflict kills 7,000 Soviets and 30,000 Hungarians.

1957-1973

Laos — The CIA carries out approximately one coup per year trying to nullify Laos’ democratic elections. The problem is the Pathet Lao, a leftist group with enough popular support to be a member of any coalition government. In the late 50s, the CIA even creates an "Armee Clandestine" of Asian mercenaries to attack the Pathet Lao. After the CIA’s army suffers numerous defeats, the U.S. starts bombing, dropping more bombs on Laos than all the U.S. bombs dropped in World War II. A quarter of all Laotians will eventually become refugees, many living in caves...

A Timeline of CIA Atrocities

--------------------------------- hey , do what you want . I like the USA being INDEPENDENT . I also see the sense of Tariffs as Trump has introduced them . Allies , as i have pointed out before , we have been at WAR with some allies just 70 years ago and the USA was formed after Americans killed the 'british' [enemy at the time] and sent them back to where they belong . Allies today might be enemies tomorrow Nosmo !!

Putin hasn't tried to do anything to our country. Not proven anyway. If you believe he did, then tell us what he did. I'm all eyes to read your input.

Brennan tried to take down a sitting president with a coup. I find that extremely treasonous. And I will not take his word on any fking thing. Until you can prove Putin has done something to our country. ready set go.

Trump may be what he is, but as traitorous as Herbert Walker Bush & Sons, he is not. He's trying to do his best for America, they did their damndest to fuck it all up.

True Story. It's all right there in the laws they passed, NAFTA, and the wars they started.

The problem is that there are elements within our government that are subversive, globalist... Sellouts who don't care about the Constitution and the principles this country is supposed to stand for. True patriots understand that, and understand that there's a difference between siding with America, and siding with a corrupt government.
Let's deal with one crisis at a time, shall we? It is totally clear what this CIA slamming is about. I do not like some of the subversive and globalist, greedy and arrogant self interested things our government has done in the past, but the intelligence services did NOT think it up all on their own. And you can remind me of every past sin that they have committed and I will STILL believe that the Russians hacked the DNC server and John Podesta's emails and that they infested social media in a propaganda campaign to help Trump get elected. I don't know that they are why he won, but they tried.
Simple, shrimple, I do not believe Putin here.
Is where I stand clear now?

I don't trust either. The CIA is not your friend.
Trust but verify? Mueller has provided details. Still not convinced?

Forum List

Back