So whats your response to bidens speech?

His claims that dems didnt support the defunding of the police was a major joke.
The Wife is a conservative but she's never followed as closely as I do. She was outraged at the duplicity of biden and his claims.
The fake covid scamdemic was a big driver of Her new interest. She has finally come around after I told Her for the last 30 years about whats happening in our country. She finally sees it for what it is...a scam.

His claims that dems didnt support the defunding of the police was a major joke.
The Wife is a conservative but she's never followed as closely as I do. She was outraged at the duplicity of biden and his claims.
The fake covid scamdemic was a big driver of Her new interest. She has finally come around after I told Her for the last 30 years about whats happening in our country. She finally sees it for what it is...a scam.
The talk about the police by all Democrats I know, are to put more funding out there. You should learn to separate reactions versus policy.

He did a good job if you know nothing about the problems in our country.
Anyone who pays attention saw the lies he spouted for what they were.
You need to turn in that 100 round magazine right now and turn in your war guns!!! Deer are wearing kevlar! He said so! But he gonna fix it all! He said so! He gonna cap this, and fix immigration and fix schools and get insulin! He gonna fix the roads! He gonna cure cancer!

He's so full of shit it ain't funny!

Forum List

Back