🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So when do we start to call Biden an unpatriotic, sniveling little draft dodger?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I never argued with anyone who called out Trump for his deferments from the Military. Guys who do that and then go on to accuse those who didn't defer are hypocrites and yes that includes Trump.

Here's my problem though...and it should be obvious to a child. Where is the lefty outrage on Candidate Biden? When will lefty understand that we took Trump despite all of his shortcomings? Is he a Cad? Sure....so what? A draft dodger? Yep...knew that already. Obnoxious? Yep...part of what sells him. But since we already know these things it doesn't really pay for the left to dwell on them 24/7.

The man promised and the man is keeping his promises having to fight both parties to do it. So....not only is he going to get the same votes he got before ( minus a handful of disgruntled farmers I guess ) he will most likely get a very large number of votes from people who really want to see the border secured..... ( hint and lot of them are lefties who are too frightened to admit what they want ).

So lefty....you want us to reject Trump for what we already knew and to call his supporters scum because they support him anyway.

So here's the thing....now that you know Biden is a pedophile, a deferment milquetoast and a Plagiarizer.....with absolutely no room to deny any of these things...is he also a sniveling, cowardly little draft dodger like Trump? Do you want to vote for him anyway? That's fine.....go ahead....but look in the Mirror lefty next time you want to generalize with your insults.

JO

Last edited:
Not going to happen. If he is the nominee, the MSM will make him out to be another Messiah.

I never argued with anyone who called out Trump for his deferments from the Military. Guys who do that and then go on to accuse those who didn't defer are hypocrites and yes that includes Trump.

Here's my problem though...and it should be obvious to a child. Where is the lefty outrage on Candidate Biden? When will lefty understand that we took Trump despite all of his shortcomings? Is he a Cad? Sure....so what? A draft dodger? Yep...knew that already.

Obnoxious? Yep...part of what sells him. But since we already know these things it doesn't really pay for the left to dwell on them 24/7. The man promised and the man is keeping his promises having to fight both parties to do it. So....not only is he going to get the same votes he got before ( minus a handful of disgruntled farmers I guess ) he will most likely get a very large number of votes from people who really want to see the border secured..... ( hint and lot of them are lefties who are too frightened to admit what they want ).

So lefty....you want us to reject Trump for what we already knew and to call his supporters scum. Now that you know Biden is a pedophile, a draft Dodger and a Plagiarizer.....with absolutely no room to deny any of these things...is he also
an sniveling, cowardly little draft dodger like Trump? Do you want to vote for him anyway? That's fine.....go ahead....but look in the Mirror lefty next time you want to generalize with your insults.

JO

In Trump's defense, many did what they could to avoid 'Nam and as POTUS he has assiduously avoided involving the US military in foreign engagements. Frankly, if we must elect draft dodgers to accomplish what he has in 29 months I'll vote for nothing but draft dodgers:

Job Growth Underscores Economy’s Vigor; Unemployment at Half-Century Low

A nicely and sustainably expanding economy (which has raised all ships) with low inflation.

Historically low unemployment (especially amongst our minorities) with rising wages and disposable income.

A strong dollar and investment markets.

A righting of what had been a listing (left) USSC.

Repeated exposure of our self-serving swamp and the nefarious players within it, including but not limited to our MSM/DNC and high-ranking mutts at both our DOJ & FBI.

Thank you Mr Prez and MAGA, baby!! :D

Here's my problem though...and it should be obvious to a child. Where is the lefty outrage on Candidate Biden? When will lefty understand that we took Trump despite all of his shortcomings? Is he a Cad? Sure....so what? A draft dodger? Yep...knew that already. Obnoxious? Yep...part of what sells him. But since we already know these things it doesn't really pay for the left to dwell on them 24/7.

The man promised and the man is keeping his promises having to fight both parties to do it. So....not only is he going to get the same votes he got before ( minus a handful of disgruntled farmers I guess ) he will most likely get a very large number of votes from people who really want to see the border secured..... ( hint and lot of them are lefties who are too frightened to admit what they want ).

So lefty....you want us to reject Trump for what we already knew and to call his supporters scum. Now that you know Biden is a pedophile, a draft Dodger and a Plagiarizer.....with absolutely no room to deny any of these things...is he also a sniveling, cowardly little draft dodger like Trump? Do you want to vote for him anyway? That's fine.....go ahead....but look in the Mirror lefty next time you want to generalize with your insults.

JO

You said you never argued Well I won't either But in answer to your question about when to call Biden out ,you'll have plenty of time when he beats the orange moron in 2020 And BTW Biden didn't pay off a doctor to help him get out of serving like your idiot did And think you'll win Mich Wisc and Penn again ?? Think again My bet is people have seen enough of this lying Putin lover and they've seen enough

So lefty....you want us to reject Trump for what we already knew and to call his supporters scum because they support him anyway.

So here's the thing....now that you know Biden is a pedophile, a deferment milquetoast and a Plagiarizer.....with absolutely no room to deny any of these things...is he also a sniveling, cowardly little draft dodger like Trump? Do you want to vote for him anyway? That's fine.....go ahead....but look in the Mirror lefty next time you want to generalize with your insults.

JO

Hell the right will prefer another draft dodger in the White House.

So lefty....you want us to reject Trump for what we already knew and to call his supporters scum. Now that you know Biden is a pedophile, a draft Dodger and a Plagiarizer.....with absolutely no room to deny any of these things...is he also a sniveling, cowardly little draft dodger like Trump? Do you want to vote for him anyway? That's fine.....go ahead....but look in the Mirror lefty next time you want to generalize with your insults.

JO

You said you never argued Well I won't either But in answer to your question about when to call Biden out ,you'll have plenty of time when he beats the orange moron in 2020 And BTW Biden didn't pay off a doctor to help him get out of serving like your idiot did And think you'll win Mich Wisc and Penn again ?? Think again My bet is people have seen enough of this lying Putin lover and they've seen enough
Not surprising you would vote for a pedo.

JO

He can't be any worse than the pedo in chief now in the office of the White House acting like a president.

JO

He can't be any worse than the pedo in chief now in the office of the White House acting like a president.
Bullshit, Trump only touched his daughter and not in a suck way like biden ya lair.

JO

So you admit to having double standards then?

JO

JO

Bullshit, Trump only touched his daughter and not in a suck way like biden ya lair.

Lefty never learns that it doesn't pay to generalize. Having Biden as a candidate should teach them that lesson.

JO

JO

Evidently touching anyone is bad for people like you. Do repubs now do mail order children so they don't have to touch their wives?

The repubs have absolutely no room to be calling anyone names after we have experienced the low down dirty bitch that is Doanld Trump..and stop the sacrocant fake act you people are sinners or you wouldn't need a God that forgives.

Biden will beat himself, like he always does. He's a gaffe machine as well as a groper, fondler, sniffer, and plagiarist.

Biden will beat himself, like he always does. He's a gaffe machine as well as a groper, fondler, sniffer, and plagiarist.
With all that BS he still is head and shoulders above that vile skunk in the WH now

With all that BS he still is head and shoulders above that vile skunk in the WH now

So both of them are unpatriotic, draft dodging cowards then? Only Trump is a little bit scummier?

JO

Because he didn't grab her pussy makes him your hero??

So both of them are unpatriotic, draft dodging cowards then? Only Trump is a little bit scummier?
Setting aside both Biden and Trump's lack of service you will find Trump exponentially scummier than most adults.

Forum List

Back