🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So when do we start to call Biden an unpatriotic, sniveling little draft dodger?

I've already called that balding cocksucker FAR worse things than that, including my sadistic pleasure over his son's cancer death. Joe "Bidet" is a self-hating-American spewing leftist hatred of this country....and being from the most worthless, tiniest, irrelevant state in America. When was the last time anybody even THOUGHT of that tiny, liberal shit-splat Delaware?

I've already called that balding cocksucker FAR worse things than that, including my sadistic pleasure over his son's cancer death. Joe "Bidet" is a self-hating-American spewing leftist hatred of this country....and being from the most worthless, tiniest, irrelevant state in America. When was the last time anybody even THOUGHT of that tiny, liberal shit-splat Delaware?
FU you puke POS

FU you puke POS

Snivel, snivel.

FU you puke POS

Snivel, snivel.
Munny is a lowlife piece of garbage lower than bripat which is saying something

The media won't do that. They will probably start some new fictionalized shows about Biden. Remember "The Good Wife" (early Clinton years), followed by "Madam Secretary" (Clinton's later years)? I am sure we will get some new primetime shows like this for Biden as well.

FU you puke POS
iu

Forum List

Back