So when representives from 190 countries come together on an agreement on climate change...

...I can't help but feel embarrassed for republicans and their denial of AGW. Apparently the global summit and the world wide scientific consensus on climate change isn't enough for them to be mature enough to admit they have been wrong all along. I mean it's pretty pathetic that average joe republicans believe it to be a myth just because their republican officials and rightwing bullshit media like Fox News tells them it is.

Climate negotiators say global deal is close in Paris

--LOL

...I can't help but feel embarrassed for republicans and their denial of AGW. Apparently the global summit and the world wide scientific consensus on climate change isn't enough for them to be mature enough to admit they have been wrong all along. I mean it's pretty pathetic that average joe republicans believe it to be a myth just because their republican officials and rightwing bullshit media like Fox News tells them it is.

190 countries didn't come together. politicians from 190 countries came together. How many of these countries have the best interests of the Unites States in mind?

None, obviously.

The agenda you dolt is not the best interest of the US, it is in the best interest of humanity and this Planet we all share. Damn, you really are stupid and too stupid too know it.
Go ahead and ignore my point about China and how the 190 countries nor your types put any pressure for them to join this scam. Oh, they also just happen to have the cheap labor that all Those countries rely on.

Go ahead and ignore how China is not a part of it and how the world does not put any pressure on them.

You fucking stupid pawn.

190 countries come together to form the world's largest religion. Built entirely on faith.

190 countries didn't come together. politicians from 190 countries came together. How many of these countries have the best interests of the Unites States in mind?

None, obviously.

The agenda you dolt is not the best interest of the US, it is in the best interest of humanity and this Planet we all share. Damn, you really are stupid and too stupid too know it.
Go ahead and ignore my point about China and how the 190 countries nor your types put any pressure for them to join this scam. Oh, they also just happen to have the cheap labor that all Those countries rely on.

Go ahead and ignore how China is not a part of it and how the world does not put any pressure on them.

You fucking stupid pawn.

On thing we know is someone's money is going to someone else and that will cure GW.

I agree they are children. But this is serious business. This relatively small group of people are terrorizing the entire world human population. You'd think one would be talking about Isis but we are talking about Republicans in the US. They are the only losers who's lips are so firmly stuck to the milk-teet of the fossil fuel industry they would deny humans breathe air and plants rely on sunlight to produce food.

But their time is running out. The catastrophe that is coming dwarfs the tiny lives of the Koch's and their minions.

I can't tell if this post is more pathetic than it is arrogant.

The climate alchemists have been hard at it for a long time (in terms of human years) and have pretty much failed to come up with anything that is useful in terms of predictions based on their models.

And yet the far left and far right worship them like they were gods.

Time is running out ? It ran out a long time ago according to the most strident of the morons in the realm of public policy.

Just like the dinks that were out predicting that oil would "peak" sometime in the late nineties.

It's amazing how those who say crying about a real crisis like health insurance (and Obamacare is not helping) is like the boy who cried wolf all the while gearing up for yet another round of Canis spotting in manufactured data that has yet to produce anything useful or of import.

None, obviously.

You fucking stupid pawn.

On thing we know is someone's money is going to someone else and that will cure GW.

i kind of get a little giddy with the advancement of the carbon tax/offset program

i set to start selling offsets some already do

None, obviously.

You fucking stupid pawn.

Fuck you. Go ahead and stick your head further up your ass you piece of shit.

I didn't read your post asshole, and even if I did it would most likely be the same tripe you always post - thoughtless, fatuous and myopic.

If 190 nations "agree" then what they agree on must be "true" in the shallow mind of hacks like Billyzero.

The globe may be going through climate change. (Pssst. It is always going through climate change. Always has. Always will.)

But that is not evidence that human kind is responsible for it, or even has much of an impact on it or CAN have much impact on it.

It has to just suck to be a far left wing sheep incapable of independent logical thought. I pity the likes of Billyzero.

Last edited:

I agree they are children. But this is serious business. This relatively small group of people are terrorizing the entire world human population. You'd think one would be talking about Isis but we are talking about Republicans in the US. They are the only losers who's lips are so firmly stuck to the milk-teet of the fossil fuel industry they would deny humans breathe air and plants rely on sunlight to produce food.

But their time is running out. The catastrophe that is coming dwarfs the tiny lives of the Koch's and their minions.

I can't tell if this post is more pathetic than it is arrogant.

The climate alchemists have been hard at it for a long time (in terms of human years) and have pretty much failed to come up with anything that is useful in terms of predictions based on their models.

And yet the far left and far right worship them like they were gods.

Time is running out ? It ran out a long time ago according to the most strident of the morons in the realm of public policy.

Just like the dinks that were out predicting that oil would "peak" sometime in the late nineties.

It's amazing how those who say crying about a real crisis like health insurance (and Obamacare is not helping) is like the boy who cried wolf all the while gearing up for yet another round of Canis spotting in manufactured data that has yet to produce anything useful or of import.

by their own standards they claim it would change the outcome by 1/2 a degree in 75 years

however that is still in their "doomed" range

--LOL

None, obviously.

You fucking stupid pawn.

I didn't read your post asshole, and even if I did it would most likely be the same tripe you always post - thoughtless, fatuous and myopic.

wow

now grab your monitor and slam it to the floor

--LOL

None, obviously.

You fucking stupid pawn.

Yep, that's the kind of critical thinking we expect from the far left or far right.

Don't agree with me....I'll call you names.

Google

China and India today, above and LA, circa 1968 and 2005

LA.jpg

None, obviously.

You fucking stupid pawn.

i kind of get a little giddy with the advancement of the carbon tax/offset program

i set to start selling offsets some already do

I think some good can come from carbon credits. All those who don't go to work can sell their carbon credits as if they did. That alone should fix GW.

None, obviously.

You fucking stupid pawn.

wow

--LOL

Another stupid comment.

None, obviously.

You fucking stupid pawn.

wow

--LOL

Another stupid comment.

let us know when you decide to make sense wierdo

Forum List

Back