So when they say they want abortion safe, legal, and rare...

I was thinking that before a woman decides to get an abortion ......... she should watch this video:
Warning: This is FUCKED UP
hmm...........

Oh, no. Can't have that. Can't have women reminded that a life is about to end. She might exercise her right to choose and choose the WRONG decision -- to not abort.

Right, abortion supporters?

Most abortions are performed between 8-12 weeks, when the fetus is the size of a kidney bean and looks like a cocktail shrimp.

So why would making her watch a probably medical necessary late abortion make her feel bad, exactly?
Medical necessity is about 5% of all abortions. I'd link you the stats, but you wouldn't read them, and you'd deny they were correct, so eat shit.

The goal of pro-lifers is a statist utopia, similar to communist Romania.

Decree 770 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
---
To enforce the decree, society was strictly controlled. Contraceptives disappeared from the shelves and all women were forced to be monitored monthly by a gynecologist. Any detected pregnancies were followed until birth. Secret police kept their eye on operations in hospitals closely.

In the seventies, birth rates declined again. Economic pressure on families remained, and people began to seek ways to circumvent the decree. Wealthier women were able to obtain contraceptives illegally, or bribed doctors to give diagnoses which made abortion possible. Especially among the less educated and poorer women there were many unwanted pregnancies. These women could only utilize primitive methods of abortion, which led to infection, sterility or even their own death. The mortality among pregnant women became the highest of Europe during the reign of Ceauşescu. While the childbed mortality rate kept declining over the years in neighboring countries, in Romania it increased to more than ten times of that of its neighbors.
---

(Golly, that Dave sure does care about women.)
Wow. That was an exceedingly lame attempt to connect statist leftism to conservatives.

:lmao:

I was thinking that before a woman decides to get an abortion ......... she should watch this video:
Warning: This is FUCKED UP
hmm...........

Oh, no. Can't have that. Can't have women reminded that a life is about to end. She might exercise her right to choose and choose the WRONG decision -- to not abort.

I would watch the video in HD if they wanted me to. As long as my life isn't ruined, you can hand me some pop-corn and a slurpy and I will watch away. You think making some girl watch an abortion is going to stop her from making sure that her life isn't over with? What does that even accomplish?
Such a progressive contempt for human life you have.

I would watch the video in HD if they wanted me to. As long as my life isn't ruined, you can hand me some pop-corn and a slurpy and I will watch away. You think making some girl watch an abortion is going to stop her from making sure that her life isn't over with? What does that even accomplish?

I think this falls into the same category as making them shove a wand up her hoo-ha.

It's about shaming them.
That was one of those lies that Maddow told. And you swallowed it, dumbass.

Most abortions are performed between 8-12 weeks, when the fetus is the size of a kidney bean and looks like a cocktail shrimp.

So why would making her watch a probably medical necessary late abortion make her feel bad, exactly?
Medical necessity is about 5% of all abortions. I'd link you the stats, but you wouldn't read them, and you'd deny they were correct, so eat shit.

I was only talking about late abortions being medically necessary.

Early abortions, who cares if they are necessary or not. When you Right Wingers start offering to adopt every unwanted baby, I'll take you seriously.

Early abortions, who cares if they are necessary or not.

BINGO! Your premise on abortion in a nutshell.

Early abortions, who cares if they are necessary or not. When you Right Wingers start offering to adopt every unwanted baby, I'll take you seriously.
When you go door-to-door asking people to turn in their guns, I'll take you seriously.

Early abortions, who cares if they are necessary or not.

BINGO! Your premise on abortion in a nutshell.

Exactly.

The reason for abortion IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. It's none of Dave's Business.

It's her body, it's her choice. Period. Deal with it.

Now, the point I was making to Dave, was that LATE abortions are usually performed for medical necessity, where either the baby is going to be horribly deformed or the woman is going to otherwise die. But you Anti-Abortion tools just love you those late abortions because they kind of look like a baby.

th 98% of abortions performed in the first trimester look nothing like a baby.

When you go door-to-door asking people to turn in their guns, I'll take you seriously.

Guy, when we get sensible gun control, you and every other nutter will meekly turn in your guns.

Guy, when we get sensible gun control, you and every other nutter will meekly turn in your guns.
:lmao: See what I mean when I say Communists are stupid?

Yeah, wouldn't know, haven't met a "communist" since the 1980's.

But the fact is, when the govenrment says turn in your guns, there's no way you are going to prison for a principle.

Yes, you have. They're called "progressives" now. Shiny new label, same old bullshit inside.
But the fact is, when the govenrment says turn in your guns, there's no way you are going to prison for a principle.

The government isn't going to ban guns. Period. End of story.

Move to Cuba, you pussy.

ruh roh. no they won't.

We fight to the death to get those controls overturned. We fight for years.

And then we win. This canuck never stopped fighting. And we do win in the end.

We buried them. :eusa_angel:

Some like my husband and I are true black powder fans and have been for many a year.

We can make our own firepower.

I excel at bow personally. I don't need a gun to kill. What are you going to do? Ban bows too?

Ever seen just one show with the Nuge? He got me into bow hunting. Dude's awesome. You just can't get rid of us by a law or two.

Yes, you have. They're called "progressives" now. Shiny new label, same old bullshit inside.

Move to Cuba, you pussy.

They'll keep trying though.

Actually had a situation up here with this major left wing asswipe mayor in Toronto decided he was going to end gun violence by banning.....................

are you ready.............................................

legal gun ranges within the city limits.

Our olympians were now not allowed to practice within the city limits of Toronto.

Gang violence continued, but that left wing nutbar mayor had a feel goodie moment.

Move to Cuba, you pussy.

They'll keep trying though.

Actually had a situation up here with this major left wing asswipe mayor in Toronto decided he was going to end gun violence by banning.....................

are you ready.............................................

legal gun ranges within the city limits.

Our olympians were now not allowed to practice within the city limits of Toronto.

Gang violence continued, but that left wing nutbar mayor had a feel goodie moment.
That's all that matters to leftists...how they feel.

Results are unimportant. Just emotions.

ruh roh. no they won't.

We fight to the death to get those controls overturned. We fight for years.

And then we win. This canuck never stopped fighting. And we do win in the end.

Meeeehhhh, not really. Canadian gun rights are pretty restrictive. Not the insanity we have in this country.

Move to Cuba, you pussy.

Why don't you move to Somalia. they've got guns, they've got no government, they've got crazy religion. You'd love it there.

I mean, they've got a lot of black people, but since you are totally not racist, I'm sure you won't mind. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Move to Cuba, you pussy.

Why don't you move to Somalia. they've got guns, they've got no government, they've got crazy religion. You'd love it there.

I mean, they've got a lot of black people, but since you are totally not racist, I'm sure you won't mind. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Like all dumbass progressives (pardon the redundancy), you confuse limited government with no government.

You're really a stupid, stupid little man.

Forum List

Back