So when they say they want abortion safe, legal, and rare...

Daveman -

Conservatives want the right to rule every aspect of people's lives.
Progressives lie.

Well that's something you'd be familiar with...remember when you claimed Arctic ice was actually growing?!

Try and stick to the topic though - why is it that conservatives feel the need to govern people's private lives?
That's not the topic, and you don't get to dictate what the topic is. If you want to debate your strawman, start your own thread.

They will be first trimester abortions, so not as difficult as later term abortions. They will be trained for their new 'jobs'. I don't think there is anything to worry about.

They will be first trimester abortions, so not as difficult as later term abortions. They will be trained for their new 'jobs'. I don't think there is anything to worry about.
You're awfully generous with other people's health.

But, hey, more abortions! That's the important thing, right? I mean, so what if a few women will no longer be able to bear children, or even die due to complications from a botched abortion?

More abortions!

OP- They mean it...next year, free BC.
I guess you missed all the progressive outrage when the laws in Texas passed requiring abortion clinics to be safer.

So, no, you don't give a damn how safe they are, and you damn sure don't want them to be rare.
tHE pUBS ARE PLAYING ON YOUR IGNORANCE AGAIN, BTW. gd computer...
It's not your computer. It's the operator.

Since there is zero evidence that this makes abortion less safe,

you've lost the argument.

Sure, we can all know that abortion is safe, given what Gosnell did. More rather, pro abortionists would prefer to further hypocritical dualities such as saving those poor children in Syria all for the sake of war, whilst championing their senseless slaughter here at home.

But, hey, more abortions! That's the important thing, right? I mean, so what if a few women will no longer be able to bear children, or even die due to complications from a botched abortion?

More abortions!

Women were sometimes left infertile from backyard abortions years ago. That is not the case today.

More abortions!

Women were sometimes left infertile from backyard abortions years ago. That is not the case today.

Yeah, lets not ever bother to worry about the child. A child is not a disease, so stop acting like they are inflicted unsuspecting women.

Last edited:
An unwanted pregnancy is not something a woman should be forced to endure.

Then again, we care for the already born children out there starving and dying in the streets too, those poor children in Syria, but not for the unborn essence of our own nation. It turns my stomach to see such.

More abortions!

Perhaps you shouldn't make such definitive statements that are so easy to disprove:

Planned Parenthood Botches Abortion, Leaves Woman Infertile | LifeNews.com
California-based abortion practitioner Aqua Don Emmanuel Umoren, who contracts to do abortions for Planned Parenthood in Birmingham and for another abortion clinic in Huntsville, was on duty at the time. He reportedly conducted a pelvic exam that he said concurred with the 8 week, 4 day diagnosis.

Clark was given a suction abortion, after which she continued to complain of nausea, vomiting, and pelvic pain. The pathology report that indicated no fetal parts were identified in the tissue specimen that had been submitted for inspection that same day. Clark was not informed of this nor is there a record of her receiving any follow-up care from Umoren or Planned Parenthood.

Twenty-five days later, Clark was in a Birmingham hospital E.R. undergoing emergency surgery to save her life. Doctors removed her ruptured fallopian tube containing a 13-week fetus and placenta.

Umoran stands accused of falsifying medical records and negligently failing to diagnose a patient’s tubal pregnancy.

“Umoren was either so incompetent that his manual exam failed to determine that she had no intrauterine pregnancy, or he lied on Clark’s chart. This ultimately placed Clark in a life-threatening situation. She was lucky to survive,” said Troy Newman, President of Operation Rescue and Pro-Life Nation. “We wouldn’t tolerate this kind of quackery in any other medical discipline, and we shouldn’t tolerate it when it comes to abortion. Umoren should have his license revoked and Planned Parenthood in Birmingham should be shut down.”​
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive//ldn/2008/may/08052905
Emma Jean Butler, mother of Shantese Butler, is suing Planned Parenthood for $50 million dollars in damages. Butler took her daughter to the D.C. Planned Parenthood on September 7, 2006 to abort a child conceived in rape. During the abortion, Shantese sustained severe abdominal bleeding, severe vaginal injury, severe injury to the cervix, significant uterine perforation, and a small bowel tear. In addition, parts of the child were found inside Shantese’s abdomen on September 8, 2006. Because of these injuries, Shantese will be infertile for the rest of her life.​

Considering that abortions due to rape and incest are a vanishingly small percentage of the reasons given for seeking abortion, perhaps women (and their partners) should take a few more precautions to prevent getting pregnant.

...they don't give a shit about safe or rare, they just want it legal.

Nonsense.

This is a fallacious inference on your part, predicated solely on subjective opinion, not facts or evidence.

Consequently this is a lie, and a failed attempt to contrive a ‘controversy’ where none exists.

Nonsense.

This is a fallacious inference on your part, predicated solely on subjective opinion, not facts or evidence.

Consequently this is a lie, and a failed attempt to contrive a ‘controversy’ where none exists.

Perhaps you weren't listening to Obama's speech, about how our strike in Syria would save children's lives from chemical weapons. Too bad we use the chemical RU-486 all the time to kill them or prevent them each and every day.

There's your controversy. It shows a lack of concern on the liberal end. The life of a child is only viable if it suits the a political agenda.

Yes, the one that removed your brain was a resounding success.

That's usually the type of response I get around here nowadays,

when I've won the argument.

I'm sure it comforts you to pretend that.

However, back in reality:
Yet the training is to be provided by the Board of Registered Nursing, not by physicians, and the protocols for defining "supervision" have not been specified. There is nothing in the legislation requiring a physician to be present or on-site during an abortion.​
Yet more badly-written liberal legislation.

Here's the thing Dave; if this makes abortions much more dangerous in California, don't you think that the malpractice insurance rates for these will go through the roof? If they do, then it won't pay to allow non-doctors to perform the abortions in the first place. Of course, insurance underwriters have most likely already determined that there is no greater risk, and therefore rates will remain as is making this a feasible and "safe" option. Insurance underwriters have no skin in the game other than money, so I would tend to believe them over anyone else. You should too.

That's usually the type of response I get around here nowadays,

when I've won the argument.

I'm sure it comforts you to pretend that.

However, back in reality:
Yet the training is to be provided by the Board of Registered Nursing, not by physicians, and the protocols for defining "supervision" have not been specified. There is nothing in the legislation requiring a physician to be present or on-site during an abortion.​
Yet more badly-written liberal legislation.

Here's the thing Dave; if this makes abortions much more dangerous in California, don't you think that the malpractice insurance rates for these will go through the roof? If they do, then it won't pay to allow non-doctors to perform the abortions in the first place. Of course, insurance underwriters have most likely already determined that there is no greater risk, and therefore rates will remain as is making this a feasible and "safe" option. Insurance underwriters have no skin in the game other than money, so I would tend to believe them over anyone else. You should too.

Factual, intelligent reasoning such is this is anathema to conservative hyperbole and demagoguery.

Daveman -

Conservatives respect the right of the unborn not to be killed.

Conservatives want the right to rule every aspect of people's lives.
Progressives lie.

The evidence would indicate otherwise.

Conservatives seek to give government greater authority to interfere with citizens’ private lives, such as dictating to a woman whether she may have a child or not, or dictating to homosexuals whom they may or may not marry.

There are examples of conservatives advocating that government prohibit how or where Muslims might worship, that government compel citizens take unwarranted, un-Constitutional drug tests, and that government discriminate against married same-sex couples.

So, no, it's not a ‘progressive lie.’

xxxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• $images.jpeg
    $images.jpeg
    1.3 KB · Views: 94
Last edited by a moderator:

Nonsense.

That you ignore the facts and evidence I present does not make my argument false. I means you willfully ignore that with which you disagree.

The failure here is solely on your part.

I guess you missed all the progressive outrage when the laws in Texas passed requiring abortion clinics to be safer.

So, no, you don't give a damn how safe they are, and you damn sure don't want them to be rare.

It's not your computer. It's the operator.

Since there is zero evidence that this makes abortion less safe,

you've lost the argument.
It's easy to claim there's no evidence when you ignore it.

Again:

None of that is evidence that this procedure is less safe when performed by a trained professional who isn't a doctor.

btw, why are you pretending this matters to you?

Forum List

Back