So Where Does the 1st Amendment End?

One person's rights will never over ride the rights of another person,
Let's make this real easy for you: What rights of school students or staff were violated in this incident?
Letting them boys stay would've violated everyone else's right to go to school in a racist free environment. Since the boys were obviously outnumbered by everyone else, they are who was shown the door if anyone had to leave at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If you are not going to make this easy for me, why should it be made easy for you?

It's obvious to me you STILL haven't watched the video, because it wasn't "boys". It was a boy and a girl. But I digress.

"would've violated everyone else's right to go to school in a racist free environment"

You don't have the right to "go to school in a racist free environment". You have the right not to be discriminated against BY THE SCHOOL because of your race. And the school has the right to set behavioral policy on THEIR grounds/events.

You cannot, however, require that a private citizen not be a racist. They have every right to be a racist by virtue of the 1st Amendment. And government is FORBIDDEN from acting upon it unless a CRIME has been committed.

But once again, you've fallen back on the "school decided" argument. How many times must you be told that this DID NOT happen at school, DID NOT happen at a school sponsored event, and in NO WAY referenced the school? Remember, this is a PUBLIC school which makes it a GOVERNMENT institution.

Should the DMV be able to take your license away because they don't like something you posted on social media?
Should you be denied the right to vote because of something you said?
Should you be refused the right to own property because you hang an American flag in your window?
Should you be imprisoned because you peacefully engaged in a protest?

Exactly how much government overreach is too much for you?
I said that I would keep saying this until you finally get it. Well here I am letting you know that I am a person of my word:

Until there is a change in who is in charge of the school, because the current people in charge have rules against what them kids will bring to property, rules that the people in charge have the right to put in place on the property that is, that puts them kids out of luck. If the kids resent enough what has happened in response to what they were willing to become known for, might I suggest they write to their local congressman and see what difference it is that they can make where the situation is concerned. Until then.......

God bless you always!!!

Holly
"because the current people in charge have rules against what them kids will bring to property, rules that the people in charge have the right to put in place on the property that is"

Just so we're clear - if I take my son to a pro-life rally tomorrow, and his school expels him for it, you're fine with that?
Because of what can happen due to any person's decision to get their feelings and beliefs out there, I would understand completely why whatever move it is that the people in charge of the school decide to make was at some point put out there as well. What I hope that the people in charge of the school would be well aware of first before making any move is that anything can take place after their move is made too. In other words, what kind of beat do they want out there after the one that they decide to put out there is out there? I ask this because due to the fact that one person's rights may not be any different compared to the rights of another person where this matter is concerned, any beat can be put out there no matter what their beat happens to be.

God bless you and your boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. And the beat goes on.......

Just answer the question, yes or no.

But she won't do that. Just like every other leftist she'll spew her dogma, and tell you what you should or should not, but will not answer the question. She'll blame you if you go to the rally, while she's shopping for her next week groceries. In her mind, you made a wrong choice, and she did not, because government "allows" grocery shopping.

I asked her four times should kid who wear a shirt with American flag at home be expelled from school, if school doesn't allow wearing such shirt in the school, and not a single time I got straight answer, although, she confirmed that agrees with the school. The left is completely clueless about rights, and they don't mind taking away any from you, even if is protected by the Constitution, and at the same time, make no mistake about it, they would ignore stay-at-home orders and flood the streets this moment, and scream "my body, my choice", if government try to protect the rights of unborn.
The school likely has a policy against shirts with symbols or such. They ban them all to avoid having to decide which are ok & which are not. You will rant & hasve a freaking fit bercause of a llag shirted kid being sent home but what if the flag was upsede down or set on fire?

So after abandoning any constitutional argument you now argue Capitalism.

What? Are you illiterate?

The Constitution provides no grounds for subjugating citizens. In fact, it was expressly written to forbid it - your twisted interpretation notwithstanding. The government has no right to order me to stay home and not provide for my family.

Now that that's out of the way....

By your defying stay at home mandates, you're actively spreading the virus. Spreading the virus effects society by overburdening the health care system. Those needing health procedures are limited or excluded to their treatment due to this overburden. The virus grows exponentially so the fragile health care system crashes and burns with undue alacrity. The death rate spirals upward.

None of which is happening. And it hasn't happened in nations that haven't locked down, IE Sweden. You've been fed a line of bullshit, and you're lapping it up like a good little bootlicker.

If you are concerned about your health, stay home. I am under no obligation to make sure YOU are healthy. That's YOUR fucking job.

BTW, you failed to explain how it's perfectly safe to go to Walmart, or utilize mass transit... but getting a haircut makes everyone die.
During World War II the government mandated rationing on everything from gasoline to garden rakes, sugar to smoked hams. This was done under the constitutional requirement to provide for the common defense. So, there is precedent for the 'subjugation of citizens'. They reserve the right to order you to stay at home to promote the general welfare. Shopping for food is an essential activity, I assume you agree with that. How is a haircut an essential activity? Getting to the store, the market, the hospital is also essential. This is common sense. Have you enough of that to fathom the problem?
And Sweden's luck won't apply here after nearly 900,000 cases (likely many times more but for the lack of testing) and 50,000 deaths. The genie is out of the bottle. We have the worst numbers of cases and deaths on the globe.

Rationing isn't ordering everyone to stay home and shutting down their livelihoods, brainlet.

Yes shopping for food is essential. Why is the rest of Walmart open? Why are home improvement stores open? Why are hardware stores still open? I guess in lefty looney land it's perfectly reasonable to hop on a bus chock full of people and get dropped off at a store chock full of other people so I can pick up some flooring tiles and then swing through the gas station to grab booze and lottery tickets on my way back, but heaven forbid I stop for a haircut or sit down for a burger. You statists are a fucking joke.

I don't give a flying rats as what rights the government thinks it has. I am a citizen, not a subject. I will NOT be denied my liberty and I will carry my sidearm to ensure it. Whine, cry, stomp your feet.... IDGAF. Stay home like a good little bootlicker, you'll get no compliance from me.
Go ahead. Get your ignorant buddies together & hug each other.

The problem that you are too fucking stupid to get is trhat you could be spreading the virus when people are sacrificing to reduce it.

That makes you a stupid ignorant selfsh asshole. " whaaa haaa whaaas I can't stay home nooooooooo whaaa whaaa whaaa"

So stay home, tard. You can make your own choices, you do NOT get to dictate mine. That's how freedom works.
Viruses spread from person to person. That's how disease works. Freedom means responsibility. If you don't care to act responsibly, don't wrap yourself in a veneer of "freedom" and think that's where responsibility goes to die.

Once again - YOUR health is YOUR responsibility. If you're afraid of the big bad virus, stay home. Not my problem.
So, it is OK for an assfuck like you to spread the virus? Got it.

The Constitution provides no grounds for subjugating citizens. In fact, it was expressly written to forbid it - your twisted interpretation notwithstanding. The government has no right to order me to stay home and not provide for my family.

By your defying stay at home mandates, you're actively spreading the virus. Spreading the virus effects society by overburdening the health care system. Those needing health procedures are limited or excluded to their treatment due to this overburden. The virus grows exponentially so the fragile health care system crashes and burns with undue alacrity. The death rate spirals upward.

None of which is happening. And it hasn't happened in nations that haven't locked down, IE Sweden. You've been fed a line of bullshit, and you're lapping it up like a good little bootlicker.

If you are concerned about your health, stay home. I am under no obligation to make sure YOU are healthy. That's YOUR fucking job.

BTW, you failed to explain how it's perfectly safe to go to Walmart, or utilize mass transit... but getting a haircut makes everyone die.
During World War II the government mandated rationing on everything from gasoline to garden rakes, sugar to smoked hams. This was done under the constitutional requirement to provide for the common defense. So, there is precedent for the 'subjugation of citizens'. They reserve the right to order you to stay at home to promote the general welfare. Shopping for food is an essential activity, I assume you agree with that. How is a haircut an essential activity? Getting to the store, the market, the hospital is also essential. This is common sense. Have you enough of that to fathom the problem?
And Sweden's luck won't apply here after nearly 900,000 cases (likely many times more but for the lack of testing) and 50,000 deaths. The genie is out of the bottle. We have the worst numbers of cases and deaths on the globe.

Rationing isn't ordering everyone to stay home and shutting down their livelihoods, brainlet.

Yes shopping for food is essential. Why is the rest of Walmart open? Why are home improvement stores open? Why are hardware stores still open? I guess in lefty looney land it's perfectly reasonable to hop on a bus chock full of people and get dropped off at a store chock full of other people so I can pick up some flooring tiles and then swing through the gas station to grab booze and lottery tickets on my way back, but heaven forbid I stop for a haircut or sit down for a burger. You statists are a fucking joke.

I don't give a flying rats as what rights the government thinks it has. I am a citizen, not a subject. I will NOT be denied my liberty and I will carry my sidearm to ensure it. Whine, cry, stomp your feet.... IDGAF. Stay home like a good little bootlicker, you'll get no compliance from me.

The problem that you are too fucking stupid to get is trhat you could be spreading the virus when people are sacrificing to reduce it.

That makes you a stupid ignorant selfsh asshole. " whaaa haaa whaaas I can't stay home nooooooooo whaaa whaaa whaaa"

So stay home, tard. You can make your own choices, you do NOT get to dictate mine. That's how freedom works.
Viruses spread from person to person. That's how disease works. Freedom means responsibility. If you don't care to act responsibly, don't wrap yourself in a veneer of "freedom" and think that's where responsibility goes to die.

Once again - YOUR health is YOUR responsibility. If you're afraid of the big bad virus, stay home. Not my problem.

If I'm carrying it I can only spread it to other people who are out in public. They have accepted the risk and are making the same choice I am, dumbass. You're free to stay cowered in your closet.

Stay under your bed hugging your teddy bear then.

^^^ What are you wanting to know should it still matter after what I've shared with you already that is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What you wrote has nothing to with what I asked you, so it's non-answer.

One last time. If school doesn't allow wearing shirt with American flag on it, because it may, god forbid, "offend" some immigrant's kid, and some kid post a Facebook or Instagram photo while wearing shirt with American flag, do you think that school can deny the graduation to that kid or kick the kid out of school?

I wouldn't be asking you if it doesn't matter. Answer the question!
Yes, I think that the school can deny the kids whatever it is that the school chooses to deny the kids for the reasons that I have already pointed out in my previous messages. When the kids are finally on the same page as the people in charge of the school, what the kids have lost will then be restored if what has been ripped away from them can still be given back to them by then of course that is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
"when the kids are finally on the same page as the people in charge of the school"

Kids don't have to be on the same page with them when they're not at school.

Let me get this straight. If school dress code says you cant wear shirt with American flag on it, you're saying that can't wear it at any time, even when at home? Should school start sending police to arrest kids if they do?

Damn, were you raised in Russia or China? Do you carry Mao's little red book with you?
No, the school can not send the law to the homes of the students, but they can expel/ban who they feel will be a threat to the other students whether they mean to be a threat to the other students or not.

Let's make this real easy for you: What rights of school students or staff were violated in this incident?
Letting them boys stay would've violated everyone else's right to go to school in a racist free environment. Since the boys were obviously outnumbered by everyone else, they are who was shown the door if anyone had to leave at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If you are not going to make this easy for me, why should it be made easy for you?
Can you point to the Constitution where that right is mentioned?
If people don't have a right to be in a racist free environment, they do have a right to be in a safe one which is what the people in charge of the school are trying to maintain.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's obvious to me you STILL haven't watched the video, because it wasn't "boys". It was a boy and a girl. But I digress.

"would've violated everyone else's right to go to school in a racist free environment"

You don't have the right to "go to school in a racist free environment". You have the right not to be discriminated against BY THE SCHOOL because of your race. And the school has the right to set behavioral policy on THEIR grounds/events.

You cannot, however, require that a private citizen not be a racist. They have every right to be a racist by virtue of the 1st Amendment. And government is FORBIDDEN from acting upon it unless a CRIME has been committed.

But once again, you've fallen back on the "school decided" argument. How many times must you be told that this DID NOT happen at school, DID NOT happen at a school sponsored event, and in NO WAY referenced the school? Remember, this is a PUBLIC school which makes it a GOVERNMENT institution.

Should the DMV be able to take your license away because they don't like something you posted on social media?
Should you be refused the right to own property because you hang an American flag in your window?

this, see underlined, there is no right to that at all, you are spot fking on. no one has the right to a fear free society. one needs to read the constitution to really understand that.
It doesn't matter what the gender of the expelled kids were and maybe people don't have the right to be in a racist free area, but they do have the right to be in a safe area and people in charge of the school property did what they felt was the best way to make sure that the property that they are in charge of remained a safe place for the rest of the students who were going to be there if it ever was a safe place to be to begin with.

Also where the controversial act took place is irrelevant. Because it happened at all is what matters. Take a rape occurrence for example. If a person rapes another person in one area, what makes you think that the rapist won't go after another person somewhere else?

Because of what the kids in question chose to be known for, the people in charge of the school did what they felt was the best for the property that they are in charge of.

One person's rights will never over ride the rights of another person

Then why are these kids rights being overrided? you seem to miss that hypocrisy. I didn't take you for a leftist.
I don't know what I would be considered. I just know that at the end of the day, someone is going to end up on the lousy end of any matter like this one.

I did and my answer was pretty much "yes" due to the fact that the people who are in charge of the school are who have the upper hand in this matter as long as they are in charge of the property.

God bless you three always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I said that I would keep saying this until you finally get it. Well here I am letting you know that I am a person of my word:

Until there is a change in who is in charge of the school, because the current people in charge have rules against what them kids will bring to property, rules that the people in charge have the right to put in place on the property that is, that puts them kids out of luck. If the kids resent enough what has happened in response to what they were willing to become known for, might I suggest they write to their local congressman and see what difference it is that they can make where the situation is concerned. Until then.......

God bless you always!!!

Holly
"because the current people in charge have rules against what them kids will bring to property, rules that the people in charge have the right to put in place on the property that is"

Just so we're clear - if I take my son to a pro-life rally tomorrow, and his school expels him for it, you're fine with that?
Because of what can happen due to any person's decision to get their feelings and beliefs out there, I would understand completely why whatever move it is that the people in charge of the school decide to make was at some point put out there as well. What I hope that the people in charge of the school would be well aware of first before making any move is that anything can take place after their move is made too. In other words, what kind of beat do they want out there after the one that they decide to put out there is out there? I ask this because due to the fact that one person's rights may not be any different compared to the rights of another person where this matter is concerned, any beat can be put out there no matter what their beat happens to be.

God bless you and your boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. And the beat goes on.......

But she won't do that. Just like every other leftist she'll spew her dogma, and tell you what you should or should not, but will not answer the question. She'll blame you if you go to the rally, while she's shopping for her next week groceries. In her mind, you made a wrong choice, and she did not, because government "allows" grocery shopping.

I asked her four times should kid who wear a shirt with American flag at home be expelled from school, if school doesn't allow wearing such shirt in the school, and not a single time I got straight answer, although, she confirmed that agrees with the school. The left is completely clueless about rights, and they don't mind taking away any from you, even if is protected by the Constitution, and at the same time, make no mistake about it, they would ignore stay-at-home orders and flood the streets this moment, and scream "my body, my choice", if government try to protect the rights of unborn.
The school likely has a policy against shirts with symbols or such. They ban them all to avoid having to decide which are ok & which are not. You will rant & hasve a freaking fit bercause of a llag shirted kid being sent home but what if the flag was upsede down or set on fire?

I'm sure that school have a school dress code. But that wasn't a question, was it?

I stay at home to protect others.

Unlikle you, I am not a fucking stupid selfish Piece of Shit who will force the shut down to extend furtrher in the future. You Trumpettes hate America.

If I'm carrying it I can only spread it to other people who are out in public. They have accepted the risk and are making the same choice I am, dumbass. You're free to stay cowered in your closet.
People who put food on the shelves & perform needed services & assfuck you are putting them at risk. Go llck a few handrails & gargle with Clorox you stupid fiuck.

Unlikle you, I am not a fucking stupid selfish Piece of Shit who will force the shut down to extend furtrher in the future. You Trumpettes hate America.
You keep on fighting the war for us from under your bed. Civilization builder you.

I'm sure that school have a school dress code. But that wasn't a question, was it?

Of course, crickets.

People like you are why Trump has a very good chance to win in November
Keep up the good work.

Keep up the good work.

So how does exposing the idiocy of the Trumpo administration help Trump? He already has the idiot vote.

You keep on fighting the war for us from under your bed. Civilization builder you.
People do work from home.

I am sure there are some handrails you haven't licked yet.

OMG, you're bringing meaning of word "retard" to another level.

Great job!

LOL

1588035566119.gif

OMG, you're bringing meaning of word "retard" to another level.

Great job!

LOL

View attachment 329616
My level coiuld never exceed the level of a jacvkass Trump supporter.

You're so cranky today. What, forgot to dilate again?

Keep up the good work.

So how does exposing the idiocy of the Trumpo administration help Trump? He already has the idiot vote.
Keep up the good work.

Forum List

Back