So Where Does the 1st Amendment End?

Yelling fire in a crowded theater endangers people.
What about saying something people don’t like? Can the government punish you for speech made in your home and gets put on the Internet that is not violent, but racist?
One school district thinks it can.
This illustrates what leftists -really- think abut free speech, and what they will do with it when they have the power.

You assfucks think freedom of speech mean you can say what you want without repercussions.

You have the freedom of speech to threaten the life of the President. Try it.
Call up your boss & call him names.

Yes, that is what freedom of speech actually means, you can speak freely without repercussions.

Threats are illegal, and they don't fall under "free speech" category, dummy. And it doesn't matter if is threat against president, or anyone else.

And FYI, boss of the private company can fire you for calling him names, or for being dumb fuck. It's his company, dummy, free speech doesn't apply there. Assuming you have a job, you either working for government and they can fire you for being stupid, or you work for private company and never called you boss names.
Threats are speech so you agree that some speech is not protected.

If I tweet from home that my boss is an idiot, I can be fired.

If I post racist shit on my Facebook page, I can be fired.

It could be a school policy about posts on social media.

You are comparing private and public institutions. Try again.
Sorry, but it is not relevant.

So after abandoning any constitutional argument you now argue Capitalism.

What? Are you illiterate?

The Constitution provides no grounds for subjugating citizens. In fact, it was expressly written to forbid it - your twisted interpretation notwithstanding. The government has no right to order me to stay home and not provide for my family.

Now that that's out of the way....

By your defying stay at home mandates, you're actively spreading the virus. Spreading the virus effects society by overburdening the health care system. Those needing health procedures are limited or excluded to their treatment due to this overburden. The virus grows exponentially so the fragile health care system crashes and burns with undue alacrity. The death rate spirals upward.

None of which is happening. And it hasn't happened in nations that haven't locked down, IE Sweden. You've been fed a line of bullshit, and you're lapping it up like a good little bootlicker.

If you are concerned about your health, stay home. I am under no obligation to make sure YOU are healthy. That's YOUR fucking job.

BTW, you failed to explain how it's perfectly safe to go to Walmart, or utilize mass transit... but getting a haircut makes everyone die.
During World War II the government mandated rationing on everything from gasoline to garden rakes, sugar to smoked hams. This was done under the constitutional requirement to provide for the common defense. So, there is precedent for the 'subjugation of citizens'. They reserve the right to order you to stay at home to promote the general welfare. Shopping for food is an essential activity, I assume you agree with that. How is a haircut an essential activity? Getting to the store, the market, the hospital is also essential. This is common sense. Have you enough of that to fathom the problem?
And Sweden's luck won't apply here after nearly 900,000 cases (likely many times more but for the lack of testing) and 50,000 deaths. The genie is out of the bottle. We have the worst numbers of cases and deaths on the globe.

Rationing isn't ordering everyone to stay home and shutting down their livelihoods, brainlet.

Yes shopping for food is essential. Why is the rest of Walmart open? Why are home improvement stores open? Why are hardware stores still open? I guess in lefty looney land it's perfectly reasonable to hop on a bus chock full of people and get dropped off at a store chock full of other people so I can pick up some flooring tiles and then swing through the gas station to grab booze and lottery tickets on my way back, but heaven forbid I stop for a haircut or sit down for a burger. You statists are a fucking joke.

I don't give a flying rats as what rights the government thinks it has. I am a citizen, not a subject. I will NOT be denied my liberty and I will carry my sidearm to ensure it. Whine, cry, stomp your feet.... IDGAF. Stay home like a good little bootlicker, you'll get no compliance from me.
Go ahead. Get your ignorant buddies together & hug each other.

The problem that you are too fucking stupid to get is trhat you could be spreading the virus when people are sacrificing to reduce it.

That makes you a stupid ignorant selfsh asshole. " whaaa haaa whaaas I can't stay home nooooooooo whaaa whaaa whaaa"

One person's rights will never over ride the rights of another person,
Let's make this real easy for you: What rights of school students or staff were violated in this incident?
Letting them boys stay would've violated everyone else's right to go to school in a racist free environment. Since the boys were obviously outnumbered by everyone else, they are who was shown the door if anyone had to leave at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If you are not going to make this easy for me, why should it be made easy for you?

It's obvious to me you STILL haven't watched the video, because it wasn't "boys". It was a boy and a girl. But I digress.

"would've violated everyone else's right to go to school in a racist free environment"

You don't have the right to "go to school in a racist free environment". You have the right not to be discriminated against BY THE SCHOOL because of your race. And the school has the right to set behavioral policy on THEIR grounds/events.

You cannot, however, require that a private citizen not be a racist. They have every right to be a racist by virtue of the 1st Amendment. And government is FORBIDDEN from acting upon it unless a CRIME has been committed.

But once again, you've fallen back on the "school decided" argument. How many times must you be told that this DID NOT happen at school, DID NOT happen at a school sponsored event, and in NO WAY referenced the school? Remember, this is a PUBLIC school which makes it a GOVERNMENT institution.

Should the DMV be able to take your license away because they don't like something you posted on social media?
Should you be denied the right to vote because of something you said?
Should you be refused the right to own property because you hang an American flag in your window?
Should you be imprisoned because you peacefully engaged in a protest?

Exactly how much government overreach is too much for you?
I said that I would keep saying this until you finally get it. Well here I am letting you know that I am a person of my word:

Until there is a change in who is in charge of the school, because the current people in charge have rules against what them kids will bring to property, rules that the people in charge have the right to put in place on the property that is, that puts them kids out of luck. If the kids resent enough what has happened in response to what they were willing to become known for, might I suggest they write to their local congressman and see what difference it is that they can make where the situation is concerned. Until then.......

God bless you always!!!

Holly
"because the current people in charge have rules against what them kids will bring to property, rules that the people in charge have the right to put in place on the property that is"

Just so we're clear - if I take my son to a pro-life rally tomorrow, and his school expels him for it, you're fine with that?
Because of what can happen due to any person's decision to get their feelings and beliefs out there, I would understand completely why whatever move it is that the people in charge of the school decide to make was at some point put out there as well. What I hope that the people in charge of the school would be well aware of first before making any move is that anything can take place after their move is made too. In other words, what kind of beat do they want out there after the one that they decide to put out there is out there? I ask this because due to the fact that one person's rights may not be any different compared to the rights of another person where this matter is concerned, any beat can be put out there no matter what their beat happens to be.

God bless you and your boy always!!!

Holly

P.S. And the beat goes on.......

What about saying something people don’t like? Can the government punish you for speech made in your home and gets put on the Internet that is not violent, but racist?
This illustrates what leftists -really- think abut free speech, and what they will do with it when they have the power.
You assfucks think freedom of speech mean you can say what you want without repercussions.
No.
We think the fact you are offended by what we say does not change the fact we have the right to say it.
How do you not understand this?

The Constitution provides no grounds for subjugating citizens. In fact, it was expressly written to forbid it - your twisted interpretation notwithstanding. The government has no right to order me to stay home and not provide for my family.

By your defying stay at home mandates, you're actively spreading the virus. Spreading the virus effects society by overburdening the health care system. Those needing health procedures are limited or excluded to their treatment due to this overburden. The virus grows exponentially so the fragile health care system crashes and burns with undue alacrity. The death rate spirals upward.

None of which is happening. And it hasn't happened in nations that haven't locked down, IE Sweden. You've been fed a line of bullshit, and you're lapping it up like a good little bootlicker.

If you are concerned about your health, stay home. I am under no obligation to make sure YOU are healthy. That's YOUR fucking job.

BTW, you failed to explain how it's perfectly safe to go to Walmart, or utilize mass transit... but getting a haircut makes everyone die.
During World War II the government mandated rationing on everything from gasoline to garden rakes, sugar to smoked hams. This was done under the constitutional requirement to provide for the common defense. So, there is precedent for the 'subjugation of citizens'. They reserve the right to order you to stay at home to promote the general welfare. Shopping for food is an essential activity, I assume you agree with that. How is a haircut an essential activity? Getting to the store, the market, the hospital is also essential. This is common sense. Have you enough of that to fathom the problem?
And Sweden's luck won't apply here after nearly 900,000 cases (likely many times more but for the lack of testing) and 50,000 deaths. The genie is out of the bottle. We have the worst numbers of cases and deaths on the globe.

Rationing isn't ordering everyone to stay home and shutting down their livelihoods, brainlet.

Yes shopping for food is essential. Why is the rest of Walmart open? Why are home improvement stores open? Why are hardware stores still open? I guess in lefty looney land it's perfectly reasonable to hop on a bus chock full of people and get dropped off at a store chock full of other people so I can pick up some flooring tiles and then swing through the gas station to grab booze and lottery tickets on my way back, but heaven forbid I stop for a haircut or sit down for a burger. You statists are a fucking joke.

I don't give a flying rats as what rights the government thinks it has. I am a citizen, not a subject. I will NOT be denied my liberty and I will carry my sidearm to ensure it. Whine, cry, stomp your feet.... IDGAF. Stay home like a good little bootlicker, you'll get no compliance from me.

The problem that you are too fucking stupid to get is trhat you could be spreading the virus when people are sacrificing to reduce it.

That makes you a stupid ignorant selfsh asshole. " whaaa haaa whaaas I can't stay home nooooooooo whaaa whaaa whaaa"
What a pathetic coward you are.

Yes, that is what freedom of speech actually means, you can speak freely without repercussions.

Threats are illegal, and they don't fall under "free speech" category, dummy. And it doesn't matter if is threat against president, or anyone else.

And FYI, boss of the private company can fire you for calling him names, or for being dumb fuck. It's his company, dummy, free speech doesn't apply there. Assuming you have a job, you either working for government and they can fire you for being stupid, or you work for private company and never called you boss names.

Threats are speech, correct. Violence is not.

Not all threats get into "free speech" category. If I threaten you that I'll tell your wife you're cheating on her, that is a free speech. If I threaten to kill you, that's not falling under free speech, since I am threatening with violence. You see the difference? Well, I doubt it, since you're leftist moron.

Yes, your boss can fire you if you tell him he's an idiot. But that has nothing to do with a free speech, if you work for private company. He can fire you for being a moron too. When you accept the job, you also accept the terms of employment. If you were not moron, you would know that.

^^^ What are you wanting to know should it still matter after what I've shared with you already that is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What you wrote has nothing to with what I asked you, so it's non-answer.

One last time. If school doesn't allow wearing shirt with American flag on it, because it may, god forbid, "offend" some immigrant's kid, and some kid post a Facebook or Instagram photo while wearing shirt with American flag, do you think that school can deny the graduation to that kid or kick the kid out of school?

I wouldn't be asking you if it doesn't matter. Answer the question!
Yes, I think that the school can deny the kids whatever it is that the school chooses to deny the kids for the reasons that I have already pointed out in my previous messages. When the kids are finally on the same page as the people in charge of the school, what the kids have lost will then be restored if what has been ripped away from them can still be given back to them by then of course that is.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

"when the kids are finally on the same page as the people in charge of the school"

Kids don't have to be on the same page with them when they're not at school.

Let me get this straight. If school dress code says you cant wear shirt with American flag on it, you're saying that can't wear it at any time, even when at home? Should school start sending police to arrest kids if they do?

Damn, were you raised in Russia or China? Do you carry Mao's little red book with you?

Let's make this real easy for you: What rights of school students or staff were violated in this incident?
Letting them boys stay would've violated everyone else's right to go to school in a racist free environment. Since the boys were obviously outnumbered by everyone else, they are who was shown the door if anyone had to leave at all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If you are not going to make this easy for me, why should it be made easy for you?

Can you point to the Constitution where that right is mentioned?

said the guy daring to jump from the bridge

QUOTE="satrebil, post: 24521314, member: 71387"]

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's obvious to me you STILL haven't watched the video, because it wasn't "boys". It was a boy and a girl. But I digress.

"would've violated everyone else's right to go to school in a racist free environment"

You don't have the right to "go to school in a racist free environment". You have the right not to be discriminated against BY THE SCHOOL because of your race. And the school has the right to set behavioral policy on THEIR grounds/events.

You cannot, however, require that a private citizen not be a racist. They have every right to be a racist by virtue of the 1st Amendment. And government is FORBIDDEN from acting upon it unless a CRIME has been committed.

But once again, you've fallen back on the "school decided" argument. How many times must you be told that this DID NOT happen at school, DID NOT happen at a school sponsored event, and in NO WAY referenced the school? Remember, this is a PUBLIC school which makes it a GOVERNMENT institution.

Should the DMV be able to take your license away because they don't like something you posted on social media?
Should you be refused the right to own property because you hang an American flag in your window?

[/QUOTE]
this, see underlined, there is no right to that at all, you are spot fking on. no one has the right to a fear free society. one needs to read the constitution to really understand that.

Last edited:
^^^ School have always had rules and what makes you think that the kids in the video won't be any different while in school compared to how they are in the video? You also ask what are school official doing on kids social media? Anyone could've ratted to them about the video that was made and when they saw it is anyone's guess.

Isn't it interesting that you avoid quoting my post, as you always do, most likely because I asked you to prove that schools have right to regulate kids behavior when they're not on school's ground, and to avoid answering my questions.

I agree, schools do have rules, policies, regulations, all of them concerning student's behavior on school's ground. Yes, they can regulate what kids can or cannot wear when in school, what they can eat or drink, they can ban skateboards, bicycles, make up, or regulate how to address teachers, staff, etc.

So let's say, in order not to upset immigrant kids, school doesn't allow wearing a shirt with American flag on it. Then they see on Instagram or TikTok that kid wore shirt with American flag on it. What you're saying, school should, and have a right to kick the kid out of school, and deprive the kid of graduation, because kid did not respect the school rules about shirts with American flag, all in order to prevent school shooting because some kid might get offended by the shirt.

I must suck to be a leftist, does it?

And you skip it again JOSweetHeart.

Every post that prove you wrong and show you ignorance on constitutional rights, and that you can't answer truthfully, you just ignore. so here I go one more time.

If school doesn't allow wearing shirt with American flag on it, because it may, god forbid, "offend" some immigrant's kid, and some kid post a Facebook or Instagram photo while wearing shirt with American flag, do you think that school can deny the graduation to that kid or kick the kid out of school?
What you don't seem to get is that until there is a change in who is in charge of the school, because the current people in charge have rules against what them kids will bring to property, rules that the people in charge have the right to have in place that is, that puts them kids out of luck. If the kids resent enough what has happened in response to what they were willing to become known for, might I suggest they write to their local congressman and see what difference it is that they can make where the situation is concerned. Until then.......

^^^ School have always had rules and what makes you think that the kids in the video won't be any different while in school compared to how they are in the video? You also ask what are school official doing on kids social media? Anyone could've ratted to them about the video that was made and when they saw it is anyone's guess.
Isn't it interesting that you avoid quoting my post, as you always do, most likely because I asked you to prove that schools have right to regulate kids behavior when they're not on school's ground, and to avoid answering my questions.

I agree, schools do have rules, policies, regulations, all of them concerning student's behavior on school's ground. Yes, they can regulate what kids can or cannot wear when in school, what they can eat or drink, they can ban skateboards, bicycles, make up, or regulate how to address teachers, staff, etc.

So let's say, in order not to upset immigrant kids, school doesn't allow wearing a shirt with American flag on it. Then they see on Instagram or TikTok that kid wore shirt with American flag on it. What you're saying, school should, and have a right to kick the kid out of school, and deprive the kid of graduation, because kid did not respect the school rules about shirts with American flag, all in order to prevent school shooting because some kid might get offended by the shirt.

Has there been any talk about the kids having any prior history of bad/questionable behavior? Anything that may have happened before this would only be more that is on their track record.

^^^ They are supposed to be, but of course there are people out there who don't care about laws, rules, regulations, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What you just said has nothing to do with my question.

You claim that school have to prevent shooting, yet saying right after "there are people who don't care about laws, rules, regulations."

If so, please explain, what they have prevented, if people who don't care about laws still bring guns to school?
They are doing what they can to prevent school shootings.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You said that "there are people who don't care about laws, rules, regulations." You think they would not bring guns to school because it's not permitted? Can you tell me how many school shooters actually respected laws, rules, regulations?
None of them respect the boundaries obviously.

God bless you and the families of their victims always!!!

Holly
Correct.

Then you would agree that laws don't work with people who don't respect them.

Now, did these kids break any laws?
Even if they didn't break any laws, what must have been broken are rules that the school has every right to put out there or we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place. The school doesn't approve of the attitude that them kids decided to put on display for the rest of us to be aware of and expelling the kids in response to their attitude is the punishment that the school considered to be appropriate enough.

the school had every right to remove them because of how threatening their attitudes can be to the other students at the school.
Do you not see the problem with your stance? It's entirely subjective. You're deeming their "attitude" threatening simply because you don't like what they did - when in fact no threats were made.

I've noticed you always sign off your posts with "God bless" so I assume you are a Christian. The left has frequently claimed scripture to be "threatening". Case in point - the Bible explicitly condemns homosexuality. So let's assume these kids made a video condemning the gay lifestyle. The Twitterati goes into a frenzy, just like they did here, and claims the kids are "threatening" gays. Would you support the school expelling them? I suspect not.
In my opinion, it would depend on what is said exactly. If those who make the video imply that they are who plan to carry out whatever they believe is to be done with those who live the homosexual life style, then yes, those on the video should not only be expelled, but charged too.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly
So why are you supporting the expulsion of these students then? Did you actually watch the video? Because all it contains was 2 kids pouring water in a sink and joking about racial stereotypes. There were no threats. No calls to action. No inference of a school. No reference to any particular person. The whole video was a feeble attempt at politically incorrect humor, nothing more.
Whatever takes place during the video was obviously something that the people in charge of the school doesn't support and they must have felt that doing nothing would've made things worse compared to how they are now.
"Whatever takes place during the video was obviously something that the people in charge of the school doesn't support"

Irrelevant. What authority does a public school have to impose their standards in a private home? Answer: None.

This is the USA, not China.
Because the kids decided to let the rest of the world know their feelings by going viral, I guess the people in charge of the school may have felt that letting the kids stay would've given everyone else the wrong impression of the school, that the kids' choice to be racist was okay and welcome there when it obviously is not.

Holly

P.S. At the end of the day, the ending result to this matter was going to suck no matter where the line was drawn. Someone was going to get screwed. The big question is, which scenario would've been the lesser of the two evils? My question for the kids who got expelled would be this one: If you didn't want the school to be in such a game, why did you take the time to show them how it is played? In other words, if them kids didn't want to be shut out themselves, they shouldn't have made the first move by shutting out whoever it is that they themselves do not care for.
it doesn't matter, their phones, their speech. since when do you condone eliminating free speech?
What you obviously do not get is that their right to free speech does not over ride the rights that everyone else possesses.

Has there been any talk about the kids having any prior history of bad/questionable behavior? Anything that may have happened before this would only be more that is on their track record.

^^^ They are supposed to be, but of course there are people out there who don't care about laws, rules, regulations, etc.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
What you just said has nothing to do with my question.

You claim that school have to prevent shooting, yet saying right after "there are people who don't care about laws, rules, regulations."

If so, please explain, what they have prevented, if people who don't care about laws still bring guns to school?
They are doing what they can to prevent school shootings.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You said that "there are people who don't care about laws, rules, regulations." You think they would not bring guns to school because it's not permitted? Can you tell me how many school shooters actually respected laws, rules, regulations?
None of them respect the boundaries obviously.

God bless you and the families of their victims always!!!

Holly
Correct.

Then you would agree that laws don't work with people who don't respect them.

Now, did these kids break any laws?
Even if they didn't break any laws, what must have been broken are rules that the school has every right to put out there or we wouldn't be having this conversation in the first place. The school doesn't approve of the attitude that them kids decided to put on display for the rest of us to be aware of and expelling the kids in response to their attitude is the punishment that the school considered to be appropriate enough.

the school had every right to remove them because of how threatening their attitudes can be to the other students at the school.
Do you not see the problem with your stance? It's entirely subjective. You're deeming their "attitude" threatening simply because you don't like what they did - when in fact no threats were made.

I've noticed you always sign off your posts with "God bless" so I assume you are a Christian. The left has frequently claimed scripture to be "threatening". Case in point - the Bible explicitly condemns homosexuality. So let's assume these kids made a video condemning the gay lifestyle. The Twitterati goes into a frenzy, just like they did here, and claims the kids are "threatening" gays. Would you support the school expelling them? I suspect not.
In my opinion, it would depend on what is said exactly. If those who make the video imply that they are who plan to carry out whatever they believe is to be done with those who live the homosexual life style, then yes, those on the video should not only be expelled, but charged too.

Holly
So why are you supporting the expulsion of these students then? Did you actually watch the video? Because all it contains was 2 kids pouring water in a sink and joking about racial stereotypes. There were no threats. No calls to action. No inference of a school. No reference to any particular person. The whole video was a feeble attempt at politically incorrect humor, nothing more.
Whatever takes place during the video was obviously something that the people in charge of the school doesn't support and they must have felt that doing nothing would've made things worse compared to how they are now.
"Whatever takes place during the video was obviously something that the people in charge of the school doesn't support"

Irrelevant. What authority does a public school have to impose their standards in a private home? Answer: None.

This is the USA, not China.
Because the kids decided to let the rest of the world know their feelings by going viral, I guess the people in charge of the school may have felt that letting the kids stay would've given everyone else the wrong impression of the school, that the kids' choice to be racist was okay and welcome there when it obviously is not.

Holly

P.S. At the end of the day, the ending result to this matter was going to suck no matter where the line was drawn. Someone was going to get screwed. The big question is, which scenario would've been the lesser of the two evils? My question for the kids who got expelled would be this one: If you didn't want the school to be in such a game, why did you take the time to show them how it is played? In other words, if them kids didn't want to be shut out themselves, they shouldn't have made the first move by shutting out whoever it is that they themselves do not care for.

You keep falling back on the same argument. "Well, the people who run the school thought...."

It doesn't matter what the people who run the school think. It is, quite literally, none of their goddamn business. If this is allowed to stand it will set the stage for restricting education to kids for all kinds of things the school may not agree with. Think about it. What if the school administration is pro-abortion and a student attends a pro-life rally? Do you see where this leads? Civil rights must be protected at all costs, even when they are used for things you don't like.

As my profile page says: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."
What about the rights that are in the possession of those in charge of the school like for example their right to make sure that the property that they are in charge of is free of things/people that can bring harm to everyone else who will be on the property? That right there is the point that I am trying to make. Because of what them kids were willing to become known for, what is said and done during their film that is, why should they be allowed on the school grounds when what they are known for is something that may only lead to even more negative activity? Have you forgotten about what happened to the Dixie Chicks when the lead girl shot her mouth off? Yeah, she may have the right to speak her mind, but her rights do not over ride the rights that everyone else just so happen to possess.

Holly

For the love of..... ugh.

IT. DOESN'T. MATTER.

The incident in question didn't happen on school grounds. It didn't happen at a school sponsored event. It had absolutely nothing to do with the school whatsoever. Moreover, the school in question is a PUBLIC SCHOOL. It is supported by the taxpayers and therefore public property. I'm not aware of the Dixie Chicks being banned from any public grounds over their speech.

If you want to support the schools actions that's your prerogative. Just remember that when schools start expelling kids for attending pro-life rallies or any other of the plethora of things they might not agree with - YOU are justifying it.
The lead girl of the Dixie Chicks didn't make her move here at home either, but she still made the move and because of the rights that we here at home had the freedom to exercise when we got wind of her words and to this day still have the freedom to exercise, how well did things really go over for her and the other two members of the act? Sure, new fans were scored, but did they outnumber how ever many walked away from them? I recently read that it didn't take long for their new song to take the nose dive that it has already experienced.

Holly

P.S. I'll say it again and I will continue to say it until you two and your ilk finally get it. One person's rights will never over ride the rights of another person, but because them kids obviously can not see eye to eye with who is in charge of the school property, they are to have nothing more to do with the place until they are finally on the same page that the people who are in charge happen to be on.
One person's rights will never over ride the rights of another person

Then why are these kids rights being overrided? you seem to miss that hypocrisy. I didn't take you for a leftist.

Why does that bother you so much? See, I have a hard time understanding what I do is any of your business if all the people I'm with agree to be with me? please, explain it to me. I'm definitely not as dumb as you. especially to report that I'm doing it to law enforcement. why is it your business? please, are you jealous? that's all I got.

Why does that bother you so much? See, I have a hard time understanding what I do is any of your business if all the people I'm with agree to be with me? please, explain it to me. I'm definitely not as dumb as you. especially to report that I'm doing it to law enforcement. why is it your business? please, are you jealous? that's all I got.
Viruses spread.

You are comparing private and public institutions. Try again.
Sorry, but it is not relevant.

Yes it most certainly is, dumbass.

So stay home, tard. You can make your own choices, you do NOT get to dictate mine. That's how freedom works.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I said that I would keep saying this until you finally get it. Well here I am letting you know that I am a person of my word:

Until there is a change in who is in charge of the school, because the current people in charge have rules against what them kids will bring to property, rules that the people in charge have the right to put in place on the property that is, that puts them kids out of luck. If the kids resent enough what has happened in response to what they were willing to become known for, might I suggest they write to their local congressman and see what difference it is that they can make where the situation is concerned. Until then.......

God bless you always!!!

Holly
"because the current people in charge have rules against what them kids will bring to property, rules that the people in charge have the right to put in place on the property that is"

Just so we're clear - if I take my son to a pro-life rally tomorrow, and his school expels him for it, you're fine with that?
Because of what can happen due to any person's decision to get their feelings and beliefs out there, I would understand completely why whatever move it is that the people in charge of the school decide to make was at some point put out there as well. What I hope that the people in charge of the school would be well aware of first before making any move is that anything can take place after their move is made too. In other words, what kind of beat do they want out there after the one that they decide to put out there is out there? I ask this because due to the fact that one person's rights may not be any different compared to the rights of another person where this matter is concerned, any beat can be put out there no matter what their beat happens to be.

Holly

Just answer the question, yes or no.

So stay home, tard. You can make your own choices, you do NOT get to dictate mine. That's how freedom works.
Viruses spread from person to person. That's how disease works. Freedom means responsibility. If you don't care to act responsibly, don't wrap yourself in a veneer of "freedom" and think that's where responsibility goes to die.

Viruses spread from person to person. That's how disease works. Freedom means responsibility. If you don't care to act responsibly, don't wrap yourself in a veneer of "freedom" and think that's where responsibility goes to die.

Once again - YOUR health is YOUR responsibility. If you're afraid of the big bad virus, stay home. Not my problem.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly

Just answer the question, yes or no.

But she won't do that. Just like every other leftist she'll spew her dogma, and tell you what you should or should not, but will not answer the question. She'll blame you if you go to the rally, while she's shopping for her next week groceries. In her mind, you made a wrong choice, and she did not, because government "allows" grocery shopping.

I asked her four times should kid who wear a shirt with American flag at home be expelled from school, if school doesn't allow wearing such shirt in the school, and not a single time I got straight answer, although, she confirmed that agrees with the school. The left is completely clueless about rights, and they don't mind taking away any from you, even if is protected by the Constitution, and at the same time, make no mistake about it, they would ignore stay-at-home orders and flood the streets this moment, and scream "my body, my choice", if government try to protect the rights of unborn.

said the guy daring to jump from the bridge
Yesterday had a great lunch with two dozen folks. One of them was the county sheriff. Today hiked around a Civil War battlefield with a bunch of folks.
All while you hid in your closet watching panic porn on CNN.

Forum List

Back