So where is all this gay geocide?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
The hysterics, Gay kids might harm themselves if YOU don't do EXACTLY what Dems say, or else. But then a tranny shot children to death, AND then Liberals are legalizing suicide....it all goes haywire.

• Banned
Canada's largest cause of death? State assisted suicide. The road to hell is lined with WHAT?

• Banned
Are liberals the largest killers of liberals? Blacks are their own worst enemies? The huge dichotomy of the left. Do Liberals even care about human lives or are we just pawns? I don't know.

Canada's largest cause of death? State assisted suicide. The road to hell is lined with WHAT?
Uh,... Canadians the committed suicide?:disbelief:

• Banned
Uh,... Canadians the committed suicide?:disbelief:
Biggest cause of death in Canada is government assisted suicide. Forgive me if I didn't use the correct grammar or spelling. Here we are at a crossroads: I can't figure this out; Trans kids will commit suicide is bad, everyone else its OK? And they will literally fund it?

• Banned
So gay trans kids killing themselves is bad. Everyone else the government will fund with great aplomb.

Biggest cause of death in Canada is government assisted suicide. Forgive me if I didn't use the correct grammar or spelling. Here we are at a crossroads: I can't figure this out; Trans kids will commit suicide is bad, everyone else its OK? And they will literally fund it?
Mary, you've seen my crap. I'm the last person on this board to be hitting people (except the grammar Nazis among us, as love to tag a grammar Nazi with their own crap) on grammar.
As for assisted suicide being biggest cause of death in Canada, I'd need to see numbers attesting to that. Kids (any kids) committing suicide in bad, just like I think kids changing their sex to become trannies is bad. As for adult committing suicide, I don't care that much, assisted or otherwise, as far as other people go. For me, if you ever hear White 6 committed suicide, donn't believe it. You guys make sure the cops open a proper investigation, find the sonofabitch that did it, congratulate on being able to pull it off without getting his own as killed, and the make sure the asshole is locked up for a long time where he can't suicide somebody else.

Forum List

Back