🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So where is Trumps fairy tail drug relieve ~Another lie

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
As most of you of your know I have stage 4 brain cancer..I buy my own health insurance..I got radiation which has made me very tired..

now I have to take a 4 pills for 8 a day
$12,000 for one week supply 4 x2 a day..No insurance covers it.... after the a biopsy

Luckily I have the money to cover it. and it doesn't seem to make me sick

But think if the people who are sent home to die because they can not afford it

As most of you of your know I have stage 4 brain cancer..I buy my own health insurance..I got radiation which has made me very tired..

$12,000 for one week supply 4 x2 a day..No insurance covers it.... after the a biopsy

I'm super sorry you're sick, Eaglewings. I always enjoy your posts.
I think it's always been this way--except people didn't expect healthcare the way they do now. My dad grew up in a pretty strapped farm family. His whole life, the idea of going to the doctor was pretty much only if you're bleeding to death or crumpled over screaming in pain. They couldn't afford to call the doctor when he was growing up.

I think it's always been this way--except people didn't expect healthcare the way they do now. My dad grew up in a pretty strapped farm family. His whole life, the idea of going to the doctor was pretty much only if you're bleeding to death or crumpled over screaming in pain. They couldn't afford to call the doctor when he was growing up.
Didn't an RX plan by the feds just get released ?

Didn't an RX plan by the feds just get released ?
Don't know. Maybe you should tell Eaglewings about it?

The drugs are 18,000 for 2 weeks...the only relief is through an app called Good RX which gives you the least about in the bay area

Where is Trump? on his tritter...but then again Obama tried to fix this so Trump Axed it.

The drugs are 18,000 for 2 weeks...the only relief is through an app called Good RX which gives you the least about in the bay area

Where is Trump? on his tritter...but then again Obama tried to fix this so Trump Axed it.
Been seeing some kind of informercial on the TV about an federal RX plan to get these prices in line, so stay tuned. I guess it's some sort of regulatory plan to stop the price gouging of big pharma.

Last edited:
"So where is Trumps fairy tail drug relieve ~Another lie"

Correct – another Trump lie, another Trump con, just like the tax scam.

And as with everything else Trump lies about, nothing will come of this ‘plan’ to make drugs more affordable.

"So where is Trumps fairy tail drug relieve ~Another lie"

Correct – another Trump lie, another Trump con, just like the tax scam.

And as with everything else Trump lies about, nothing will come of this ‘plan’ to make drugs more affordable.
Pre-judging due to your rabid Trump hate eh ?? Some things take a minute to fix due to the long term problem that had or still exist.

Forum List

Back