So where will we go ? Gulags?

Where do you think you're going to go? No country in the first world wants a bunch of rabid racists, who thinks they're "exceptional" and the rules don't apply to them.
These people really do think that we're going to be a communist country.

This is what I've seen called a "shared psychosis". This insane shit is just constantly pounded into them, it's a part of their echo chamber ecosystem, and it makes it into the subconscious. It's just taken as FACT. There is no talking them out of it. And everything they see is processed to reinforce it, no matter how much it has to be twisted.

Amazing to watch. Now it's dangerous, too, because they're driven to act.

In the name of the Capitol “insurrection,” the editor of Forbes, Randall Lane, announced that Forbes media was “holding those who lied for Trump accountable” in what he called “a truth reckoning”:
“Hire any of Trump’s (press secretaries),” Lane warned, “and Forbes will assume that everything your company or firm talks about is a lie.”
What the left is doing is announcing — and enforcing — that conservatives “do not belong” in our society. The parallels to 1933 are precise. And most good Americans are keeping silent, just as did most Germans. Though they do not risk being beaten up, are Americans in 2021 as afraid of the American left as Germans in 1933 were of the German fascists? We’re about to find out.

So unlike the Germans in the 1930s... we have no place to go as the Germans that fled came to the USA.

What country can we flee to?

Can we flee to China?

Oh, I forgot. They have concentration camps for Uighurs.

I know.

About Mexico or Central America?

Maybe we should tone down criticism of our neighbors to the south.

They may turn out to be our closest refuge if the Dem tyrants push "moderate" Mr. Biden aside.

What leave the country? How are you going to do that without a valid passport?

I understand that in the early years of the Nazi dictatorship, the tyrants were happy to give passports to Jewish people who wanted to leave.

Maybe the Dem tyrants will be so happy to get rid of nice people like us that they will give passports for the asking.
Ah but the Nazis only let them leave penniless.

Well, then we would have to leave penniless.

Better than being in a concentration camp that would be run by people who are similar in character to Ms. Nancy or Mr. Chuck or Mr. de Blasio or Ms. Abrams or -- horror of horrors -- the Rev. Al Sharpton.

Where do you think you're going to go? No country in the first world wants a bunch of rabid racists, who thinks they're "exceptional" and the rules don't apply to them.

Every other first world country has universal health care, free education, a minimum wage equal to more than $15 per hour, free abortions, and cradle to the grave social programs - all of the things Republicans don't want to do.

We also don't piss our nations wealth away on weapons of war, or attacking foreign nations.
You don’t have to spend money in a military in KKKanada because we protect your wimpy asses, Fuckwit.

No you don't, and no you haven't. The USA is the ONLY country in the world to ever attack Canada. We've come to the aid of your sorry asses more time than I can count, including rescuing your Ambassador and his staff from Iran, sending our troops to spend 10 years in Afghanistan, helping your limp asses over there, putting up 10,000 Americans in Gander NFLD. - population 6,000, on 9/11 and until the skies re-opened thereafter.

In thanks, Trump called Canada a "security risk", and slapped tariff's on our aluminum and steel. So stop trying to tell me what a great friend you are to Canadians.
THREE TIMES. WE ATTACKED YOUSE GUYS THREE TIMES. AND LOST!!!! How the hell did that happen? Mexico … it took one go, and the deal was done. And we shudda kept Cuba!

This is what I've seen called a "shared psychosis". This insane shit is just constantly pounded into them, it's a part of their echo chamber ecosystem, and it makes it into the subconscious. It's just taken as FACT. There is no talking them out of it. And everything they see is processed to reinforce it, no matter how much it has to be twisted.

Next thing you know, they'll be passing some weird senior social insurance thing and universal care for us. What ever happened to the good old days. You worked till you died, or broke your back and moved in with your daughter's family …. and peed all over the bed

In the name of the Capitol “insurrection,” the editor of Forbes, Randall Lane, announced that Forbes media was “holding those who lied for Trump accountable” in what he called “a truth reckoning”:
“Hire any of Trump’s (press secretaries),” Lane warned, “and Forbes will assume that everything your company or firm talks about is a lie.”
What the left is doing is announcing — and enforcing — that conservatives “do not belong” in our society. The parallels to 1933 are precise. And most good Americans are keeping silent, just as did most Germans. Though they do not risk being beaten up, are Americans in 2021 as afraid of the American left as Germans in 1933 were of the German fascists? We’re about to find out.

So unlike the Germans in the 1930s... we have no place to go as the Germans that fled came to the USA.

Can we flee to China?

I know.

They may turn out to be our closest refuge if the Dem tyrants push "moderate" Mr. Biden aside.

I understand that in the early years of the Nazi dictatorship, the tyrants were happy to give passports to Jewish people who wanted to leave.

Maybe the Dem tyrants will be so happy to get rid of nice people like us that they will give passports for the asking.

Better than being in a concentration camp that would be run by people who are similar in character to Ms. Nancy or Mr. Chuck or Mr. de Blasio or Ms. Abrams or -- horror of horrors -- the Rev. Al Sharpton.

When are you going?

Can we flee to China?

I know.

Every other first world country has universal health care, free education, a minimum wage equal to more than $15 per hour, free abortions, and cradle to the grave social programs - all of the things Republicans don't want to do.

We also don't piss our nations wealth away on weapons of war, or attacking foreign nations.

I have no doubt that you are sincere.

But you start off by throwing around that "racist" word, so any discussion would be a waste of time for both of us.

Have a nice day!

Can we flee to China?

I know.

You don’t have to spend money in a military in KKKanada because we protect your wimpy asses, Fuckwit.

No you don't, and no you haven't. The USA is the ONLY country in the world to ever attack Canada. We've come to the aid of your sorry asses more time than I can count, including rescuing your Ambassador and his staff from Iran, sending our troops to spend 10 years in Afghanistan, helping your limp asses over there, putting up 10,000 Americans in Gander NFLD. - population 6,000, on 9/11 and until the skies re-opened thereafter.

In thanks, Trump called Canada a "security risk", and slapped tariff's on our aluminum and steel. So stop trying to tell me what a great friend you are to Canadians.
Never said we were your friends, Dumbass.

I said you don’t pay your own way for your defense, Simpleton.

Can we flee to China?

I know.

Aid? The canucks have been benefitting from our military since the beginning due to their geographical proximity. Enjoy the concentration camps up there along with 8pm curfews.

Can we flee to China?

I know.

Aid? The canucks have been benefitting from our military since the beginning due to their geographical proximity. Enjoy the concentration camps up there along with 8pm curfews.

Thanks to Canada we can get away with a porous border to the North.

Unreliable source.

And the ridiculous lies, inane demagoguery, and idiotic playing the victim got tedious long ago.

The "LEFT?"
Forbes Magazine? THE LEFT?!?!?!?!?!

You think Forbes magazine, the magazine founded by Steve Forbes, former very conservative REPUBLICAN candidate for president, is the "Left?"

Sometimes the stupid is just mind boggling!

Don't care. Take the advice you always like to dole out to the leftists you don't agree with. Go find another country to live in if you don't like the way things are going. Or smarten up, get a grip, and play nice in the sandbox.
Leftist douchbags don’t ever play nice...so now they can eat shit. ;)
Uh....have you noticed...just who is getting fed the shit sandwich/ Hint...it ain't the left!

Does this mean you are dropping your subscription to Forbes? Forbes will be heartbroken.
Nobody talking about gulags but you. If you want to go somewhere to another country, go. Of course if you are on a terrorist watch-list now, after any of your activities last week, you better plan on driving until you get out of the country. I cannot say how welcome, people that support insurrection will be in other countries, and do not particularly care.
News Note: They just this minute passed the resolution to impeach trump in the House of Representatives.

Actually they have been since atleast Obama took over----Obama's communist mentor, AYERS, was snagged saying that 50 million will have to be locked up and reeducated with 25 million of we deplorables killed off.

Sure.....I especially like the part about the 'smart' guillotines!

Too funny...do you really expect anyone to believe such nonsense/ really?

No one cares about some rant from the 80's--well..no-one sane, anyway.

BTW..Ayers belongs in prison, no argument from me. But so do a lot of people, on both sides of the political divide....oh well.

Every effort spent to disprove these conspiracies will only push these people closer to them. They are gone, dead enders. There is no longer a reason to take them seriously or try to rationalize and debate them.

Every effort spent to disprove these conspiracies will only push these people closer to them. They are gone, dead enders. There is no longer a reason to take them seriously or try to rationalize and debate them.

That's not unusual with cults. Anyone who has ever tried to get a family member away from a cult will tell you that.

The Sacred Land of Hyperbole.

I understand it’s free market open borders culture provides a variety of personalized safe spaces for any niche oriented, bubble indoctrinated, newly minted, self proclaimed victims of projected persecution that cry out for attention. There is no charge for coloring books and playdough and I understand the playgrounds are free of ideological intervention and group therapy sessions include shooting ranges with targets of your favorite political bogeymen.

I read through some of the replys to your OP and there was the usual snipes and spittle.

While the incident at the capitol was unfortunate, it certainly has given lift to a lot of sillyness like the statement from Forbes. This is purely retribution and there is no other explanation for it. "....we will assume everything......." Fascinating.

However, I am quite confident that there will be a good market driven response to this kind of behaviour. You can see a number of articles on the web that talks about how Forbes has gone downhill. And so other things will raise up to take it's place.

I look forward to purchasing some of the new products I am confident will come of the media meltdown we've seen over the last two years.

The Sacred Land of Hyperbole.

I understand it’s free market open borders culture provides a variety of personalized safe spaces for any niche oriented, bubble indoctrinated, newly minted, self proclaimed victims of projected persecution that cry out for attention. There is no charge for coloring books and playdough and I understand the playgrounds are free of ideological intervention and group therapy sessions include shooting ranges with targets of your favorite political bogeymen.

It is unfortunate that you chose to mock one of your more thoughtful posters.

While I don't worry about gulags, there is no getting around the fact that social media's decision to actually influence what is being seen instead of simply providing the platforms for it to be seen is heartbreaking.

If you brought as much content as healthmyths did you'd get the same respect he/she does. As it is now......

Can we flee to China?

I know.

I suspect the same way millions of people do every year.

Forum List

Back