🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Which is Crazier?

What's more important: Asking or Answering this question or implementing good policies to bring Americans jobs and make us all more prosperous?

Cause while you are busy with this, the president has been working on the latter.

Hey idiot, the 'president' brought it up AGAIN yesterday. Pay attention.

Oh, and btw, I have already expressed my support for Trump implementing Bernie Sanders' policy on trade.
Why are you calling it that? If Trump has remained consistent on anything, its trade.

I'm calling it that because it's true.

You're right. Trump's only consistency has been his support for the liberal position on trade. lol, and that's what got him elected.

Tpp is not conservative. If it was Obama would not have been supporting the deal which creates transnational government structure outside the purview of the constitution.
A lot of them sure liked it though.

Unfortunately

What's more important: Asking or Answering this question or implementing good policies to bring Americans jobs and make us all more prosperous?

Cause while you are busy with this, the president has been working on the latter.

Hey idiot, the 'president' brought it up AGAIN yesterday. Pay attention.

Oh, and btw, I have already expressed my support for Trump implementing Bernie Sanders' policy on trade.

And you followed his lead. And while your busy complaining about his statements he is implementing his policy with little criticism.

He has implement ONE policy that has widespread support on the left.

One policy? You just made my point. You are so busy outraged on the popular vote comment that you missed the other policies he changed yesterday

Why are you calling it that? If Trump has remained consistent on anything, its trade.

I'm calling it that because it's true.

You're right. Trump's only consistency has been his support for the liberal position on trade. lol, and that's what got him elected.

Tpp is not conservative. If it was Obama would not have been supporting the deal which creates transnational government structure outside the purview of the constitution.

It is mainstream conservatism, while there is a dissenting minority on the right that opposes free trade agreements,
found in the Ron/Rand Paul crowd, for example.

That Democrats like Obama, or Bill Clinton for that matter, have acted like Republicans in the past is nothing new.
They don't "act like republicans" you inept dummy. You don't have to be a particular party to be corporatists and look out for other countries over your own.

When a Democratic president votes with the Republican majority, against his own party,

he is acting like a Republican.

Except he didn't. Majority Republicans opposed TPP for various reasons.

Which is partly why trump was elected. It was a bad arrangement.

Birtherism or the Three Million Illegals Cost Me the Popular Vote theory?

Thank you for that intriguing puzzle, Mr. President.

What's craziest is liberals keeps sighting polls, inauguration crowd size and using nut job celebrities to help their agenda. Have you not learned anything since the November ass kicking?

For the record, do you honestly believe that Trump only lost the popular vote because of millions of illegal votes?

I think the popular vote discussion is just as inconsequential as the inaugural mall crowd discussion. They are distractions for liberals from the reality that they lost the election. All that matters is President Trump is in charge and the next election isn't until 2020.

Birtherism or the Three Million Illegals Cost Me the Popular Vote theory?

Thank you for that intriguing puzzle, Mr. President.

What's craziest is liberals keeps sighting polls, inauguration crowd size and using nut job celebrities to help their agenda. Have you not learned anything since the November ass kicking?

For the record, do you honestly believe that Trump only lost the popular vote because of millions of illegal votes?

I think the popular vote discussion is just as inconsequential as the inaugural mall crowd discussion. They are distractions for liberals from the reality that they lost the election. All that matters is President Trump is in charge and the next election isn't until 2020.

No the next election that matters is 2018.

If Trump wants to stop talking about the popular vote, he should go first.

Forum List

Back