So which is it, Donnie? Legal or not legal to appt. Special Counsel???

Once again the big orange-faced grifter contradicts himself.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Despite that, we play the game because I, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!

22,280 replies12,499 retweets50,327 likes

.....Trump is so fucking stupid.

View attachment 196693
The appointment of a special prosecutor requires a crime...not maybe a crime or we want to look for a crime there must be a law that has been broken...in this case there was not...only assumptions....

Russia interfering with our elections was a crime.

Feel free to prosecute the Russians.

That's the best comeback you got?

It's all your nonsense is worth.

I mean, you do support the worst person to ever darken the Oval Office, don't you? Worse than Reagan, worse than GWB, Clinton and even Obama. You worship the bottom of the barrel. You rail on Hollywood, but worship and envy reality TV stars. You worship the rich and they laugh in contempt at you. These things are entirely your shortcomings, not those of anyone else. I accept your role in society, why can't you?.

Unrefined, arrogant, historically ignorant, bigoted and petty are really the only terms to define the Orange Virus and his merry band of deplorables. If they don't like shit being thrown at them on the daily, perhaps they should refrain from being turds to society on the daily.

You're funny because you are a minority, just like most of the people you fear and rail upon 24/7. Your party is just as guilty of the very things you accuse the other party of. While the technology we have access to currently is truly awe inspiring, we must also accept it has given a new voice to the fearful and stupid. Your whataboutism (But her emails! Benghazi!) is off the charts. Your side makes up reality (alternative facts) when reality doesn't suit you, then accuse others of 'fake news' - like most six-year-olds. You shun accountability, because you hate being second guessed. Well tough shit, snowflakes. Might as well pick up your bootstraps, rub some dirt on it and walk it off, because the daily shunning ain't ending anytime soon. However, the silver lining is that the majority will tire of you lot eventually, and you will be forced to return to the rock of mediocrity from which you came. Hopefully sooner than later, for the sake of the country.

Why do you believe your opinions deserve anything more than sheer contempt and dismissal? The far left/right aren't acting like Americans anymore, more like toddlers or drunken sports fans. We are all partially responsible for this shit show, so enjoy the 'wins' your 'side' has while it lasts, and keep on truckin. Society will buy your brand of bullshit only for so long.
<YAWN!>

Spoken like a true coward.

Am I wrong?
You're an idiot, a liar and a douchebag.

The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Despite that, we play the game because I, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!

View attachment 196693
The appointment of a special prosecutor requires a crime...not maybe a crime or we want to look for a crime there must be a law that has been broken...in this case there was not...only assumptions....

That's why the investigation is ongoing. It's to determine exactly who should be prosecuted and why.

I mean, you do support the worst person to ever darken the Oval Office, don't you? Worse than Reagan, worse than GWB, Clinton and even Obama. You worship the bottom of the barrel. You rail on Hollywood, but worship and envy reality TV stars. You worship the rich and they laugh in contempt at you. These things are entirely your shortcomings, not those of anyone else. I accept your role in society, why can't you?.

Unrefined, arrogant, historically ignorant, bigoted and petty are really the only terms to define the Orange Virus and his merry band of deplorables. If they don't like shit being thrown at them on the daily, perhaps they should refrain from being turds to society on the daily.

You're funny because you are a minority, just like most of the people you fear and rail upon 24/7. Your party is just as guilty of the very things you accuse the other party of. While the technology we have access to currently is truly awe inspiring, we must also accept it has given a new voice to the fearful and stupid. Your whataboutism (But her emails! Benghazi!) is off the charts. Your side makes up reality (alternative facts) when reality doesn't suit you, then accuse others of 'fake news' - like most six-year-olds. You shun accountability, because you hate being second guessed. Well tough shit, snowflakes. Might as well pick up your bootstraps, rub some dirt on it and walk it off, because the daily shunning ain't ending anytime soon. However, the silver lining is that the majority will tire of you lot eventually, and you will be forced to return to the rock of mediocrity from which you came. Hopefully sooner than later, for the sake of the country.

Why do you believe your opinions deserve anything more than sheer contempt and dismissal? The far left/right aren't acting like Americans anymore, more like toddlers or drunken sports fans. We are all partially responsible for this shit show, so enjoy the 'wins' your 'side' has while it lasts, and keep on truckin. Society will buy your brand of bullshit only for so long.
<YAWN!>

Spoken like a true coward.

Am I wrong?
You're an idiot, a liar and a douchebag.

Yeah, same. But enough with the sweet talk, deplorable. Show me, point by point, then.

View attachment 196693

That's why the investigation is ongoing. It's to determine exactly who should be prosecuted and why.
No, that isn't why this witch hunt never ends.

View attachment 196693

Come back when it lasts as long as that silly whitewater investigation did. This one is just getting started.

Come back when it lasts as long as that silly whitewater investigation did. This one is just getting started.
It will be over after the midterms.

Don't look for Putin to be arrested by the DOJ anytime soon. Remember the DOJ used a false Russian Dossier to obtain an illegal warrant in order to frame Trump.

View attachment 196693

Trump isn't the only one stupid. Prosecutor's investigate before filing a complaint. I thought every adult understood that, I suppose not.

View attachment 196693

Trump isn't the only one stupid. Prosecutor's investigate before filing a complaint. I thought every adult understood that, I suppose not.
Adults do understand that, except most conservatives.

What's the crime that deserved the Special Counsel?

My guess after it's all over? Treason.

Oh fucking bite me

:lmao:

.Before posting shit like this read the legal definition of treason so you don't make a bloody fool of yourself again Maxine Tumblin Tumbleweed.

Please. I wouldn't touch you with Orange Virus' tiny penis attached to a 10-foot pole, deplorable.

trea·son
ˈtrēzən/
noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
    "they were convicted of treason"
    synonyms: treachery, disloyalty, betrayal, faithlessness; More
    sedition, subversion, mutiny, rebellion;
    high treason, lèse-majesté;
    apostasy;
    literaryperfidy
    "the treason of Benedict Arnold will be recounted for centuries"
    antonyms: allegiance, loyalty

This is how the Constitution defines it, and that's the only definition that counts:

"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort. No person shall be convicted of treason unless on the testimony of two witnesses to the same overt act, or on confession in open court."
You have to a complete imbecile to believe anyone is going to be prosecuted for treason.

oh agreed, little home schooled imbecile, it's along shot---HOW-EV-ER...if what the rooooskies DID to us were declared a cyber WAR...by the powers that be in congress...which it WAS, then indeedily doodily trump can be tried for the treasonous bastard that he is.

um, no. trump STILL has the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. mueller is a prosecutor.

he's counsel.

he's NOT a judge nor a jury. that happens when a crime(s) have been believed to have been committed- but mueller has no power to sentence anybody.

Mewler-Torquemada is the Grand Inquisitor. He follows no law nor standard of justice. Torquemada has the guilty party and is desperately seeking the crime to pin on him.

The Inquisition is a witch hunt, not a legal proceeding, moron.

tick fuck-:popcorn:ing tock, little doggy.

Don't look for Putin to be arrested by the DOJ anytime soon. Remember the DOJ used a false Russian Dossier to obtain an illegal warrant in order to frame Trump.

the ONLY thing yet to be proven is a pee pee tape. really? you bet THAT isn't a possibility the NYC whore aka donny from queens ISN'T on video? anyhoo...the rest of the dossier is proving to oh so be very accurate. tutt tutt.

Last edited:

There was lots more evidence used for those warrents. You didn't know that?
No one knows that because it isn't true.

I guess fox forgot to mention that part. They have a tendency to only tell the parts they like.

Forum List

Back