So which is it, Donnie? Legal or not legal to appt. Special Counsel???

You don't think it was approved? I forgot that reality is hard for you to comprehend.

It was DENIED several times before being granted. The dossier was claimed to be true but is/was not because the information therein can not be verified. IOW Steele (who was paid by Hillary and the DNC) made it up so they could get a warrant. People will go down for this and it won't be Trump. How about YOU try to 'comprehend' for yourself before insulting others.

Well, that is what Trump is saying, but it just doesn't match reality. I won't try to explain how it doesn't match because you have already been informed many times, and just choose to ignore facts.

You don't think it was approved? I forgot that reality is hard for you to comprehend.

It was DENIED several times before being granted. The dossier was claimed to be true but is/was not because the information therein can not be verified. IOW Steele (who was paid by Hillary and the DNC) made it up so they could get a warrant. People will go down for this and it won't be Trump. How about YOU try to 'comprehend' for yourself before insulting others.

the ONLY thing that hasn't been verified, YET--- is the pee pee tape. the FBI has at least one human contact that gave them the same names, places & dates that the dossier contained.

c'mon.... you know that golden shower show is out there. the most bizarre thing about it? at the end of the day, trump is gonna wish THAT is the only thing he will be exposed being involved in.

the ONLY thing that hasn't been verified, YET--- is the pee pee tape. the FBI has at least one human contact that gave them the same names, places & dates that the dossier contained.

c'mon.... you know that golden shower show is out there. the most bizarre thing about it? at the end of the day, trump is gonna wish THAT is the only thing he will be exposed being involved in.

Names, places and dates are meaningless without corroboration of which there is none.

Names, places and dates are meaningless without corroboration of which there is none.

uh.... ya, there is.

CBS/AP January 9, 2018, 2:14 PM
Top Dem releases testimony from Steele employer

WASHINGTON — The top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee has released a transcript from an interview with the co-founder of Fusion GPS, the firm that commissioned a dossier of allegations about President Donald Trump's ties to Russia.

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein released the transcript from an August closed-door committee interview with Glenn Simpson after the Republican chairman of the committee, Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, declined to. Simpson's firm commissioned the dossier, which was initially paid for by a conservative website and later by Democrats.

The dossier was written by former British MI6 agent Christopher Steele.

Trump has derided the dossier as politically motivated, and several GOP-led committees are investigating whether it formed the basis for the FBI's initial investigation into Russian election interference.

Democrats says those investigations are a distraction.

Here are the highlights:

• Simpson testified that the author of the Trump dossier, Christopher Steele, first reached out to the FBI in early July 2016 because Steele thought there was "a security issue about whether a presidential candidate was being blackmailed."
  • Steele ended up meeting with an FBI legal attache in Rome in September 2016. The FBI appeared to view Steele's information as credible because a "walk-in" whistleblower from the Trump Organization or Trump Campaign had already come to them with similar concerns. Simpson: "They believed Chris's information might be credible because they had other intelligence that indicated the same thing and one of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump organization."
  • Simpson says Steele broke off contact with the FBI just before Election Day because he felt that the agency was not taking his information seriously enough and elevating it to the proper levels. "…there was a concern that the FBI was being manipulated for political ends by the Trump people and that we didn't really understand what was going on. So he stopped dealing with them."
  • Simpson says that Russian organized crime was a big focus of interest from the beginning, but that Fusion GPS didn't collaborate with Steele on what went into the dossier and what didn't. They left that up to him. Simpson believed Steele's information was credible because 1) Simpson had interacted with Steele for 8 or 9 years when Simpson was a WSJ investigative reporter, and Steele had a "Sterling reputation as a person who doesn't exaggerate." 2) Simpson himself had extensively covered Russian organized crime at WSJ and the info Steele gathered tracked with "my own familiarity with foreign meddling in American elections".
  • Simpson insists the dossier is highly credible. "It's political rhetoric to call the dossier phoney [sic]. The memos are field reports of real interviews that Chris's network conducted and there's nothing phoney [sic] about it. We can argue about what's prudent and what's not, but it's not a fabrication." Simpson says Steele understood the risk of Russian disinformation while he was conducting interviews: "you know, he was the lead Russianist for MI6."
  • Simpson says he hired Steele to look into rumors about the Trump campaign's Russia ties in late spring/early summer 2016. He says he gave Steele an open-ended assignment, and didn't direct Steele to find specific facts.
CBS News' Nancy Cordes contributed to this report.

And - BTW - you forgot to include the little factoid that BEFORE hillary hired fusion GPS.... it was a republican presidential candidate that hired them first to get info on captain crazy pants. AFTER they dropped them, then hillary's team took them on.

Once again the big orange-faced grifter contradicts himself.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Despite that, we play the game because I, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!

22,280 replies12,499 retweets50,327 likes

.....Trump is so fucking stupid.

View attachment 196693

Butt Hurt....

Please do some more....

You and yours are making Trump stronger every day...

Trump may end up as King for life.....

Is life good or what...

The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Despite that, we play the game because I, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!

View attachment 196693

Butt Hurt....

Please do some more....

Is life good or what...

You are free to wish. If I were you, I would wish for a free pony too. You have just as much chance of success there as well.

View attachment 196693

Butt Hurt....

Please do some more....

Is life good or what...

' trump may end up as king for life.....'

constitution-page1.jpg

says otherwise. :itsok:

uh.... ya, there is.

WASHINGTON — The top Democrat on the Senate Judiciary Committee has released a transcript from an interview with the co-founder of Fusion GPS, the firm that commissioned a dossier of allegations about President Donald Trump's ties to Russia.

California Sen. Dianne Feinstein released the transcript from an August closed-door committee interview with Glenn Simpson after the Republican chairman of the committee, Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley, declined to. Simpson's firm commissioned the dossier, which was initially paid for by a conservative website and later by Democrats.

Trump has derided the dossier as politically motivated, and several GOP-led committees are investigating whether it formed the basis for the FBI's initial investigation into Russian election interference.

Here are the highlights:

• Simpson testified that the author of the Trump dossier, Christopher Steele, first reached out to the FBI in early July 2016 because Steele thought there was "a security issue about whether a presidential candidate was being blackmailed."
  • Steele ended up meeting with an FBI legal attache in Rome in September 2016. The FBI appeared to view Steele's information as credible because a "walk-in" whistleblower from the Trump Organization or Trump Campaign had already come to them with similar concerns. Simpson: "They believed Chris's information might be credible because they had other intelligence that indicated the same thing and one of those pieces of intelligence was a human source from inside the Trump organization."
  • Simpson says Steele broke off contact with the FBI just before Election Day because he felt that the agency was not taking his information seriously enough and elevating it to the proper levels. "…there was a concern that the FBI was being manipulated for political ends by the Trump people and that we didn't really understand what was going on. So he stopped dealing with them."
  • Simpson says that Russian organized crime was a big focus of interest from the beginning, but that Fusion GPS didn't collaborate with Steele on what went into the dossier and what didn't. They left that up to him. Simpson believed Steele's information was credible because 1) Simpson had interacted with Steele for 8 or 9 years when Simpson was a WSJ investigative reporter, and Steele had a "Sterling reputation as a person who doesn't exaggerate." 2) Simpson himself had extensively covered Russian organized crime at WSJ and the info Steele gathered tracked with "my own familiarity with foreign meddling in American elections".
  • Simpson insists the dossier is highly credible. "It's political rhetoric to call the dossier phoney [sic]. The memos are field reports of real interviews that Chris's network conducted and there's nothing phoney [sic] about it. We can argue about what's prudent and what's not, but it's not a fabrication." Simpson says Steele understood the risk of Russian disinformation while he was conducting interviews: "you know, he was the lead Russianist for MI6."
  • Simpson says he hired Steele to look into rumors about the Trump campaign's Russia ties in late spring/early summer 2016. He says he gave Steele an open-ended assignment, and didn't direct Steele to find specific facts.

And - BTW - you forgot to include the little factoid that BEFORE hillary hired fusion GPS.... it was a republican presidential candidate that hired them first to get info on captain crazy pants. AFTER they dropped them, then hillary's team took them on.

Glenn Simpson! Really? Ha Ha

"Simpson helped write the Trump-Russia dossier, the one compiled by a former British intelligence officer that includes unproven, salacious allegations about President Donald Trump and Russian prostitutes. The dossier's claims of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia helped spark the FBI investigation now supervised by Special Counsel Robert Mueller."

Who is Glenn Simpson, man entangled in two Russia scandals?

Simpson saying the dossier is funny......He helped write it!!!

What's really funny though...

"Simpson has worked for several years on a cause dear to the heart of Vladimir Putin — investigating the case of Sergei Magnitsky, a tax accountant whose death in prison helped prompt Congress to pass a set of sanctions in his name."

View attachment 196693

Butt Hurt....

Please do some more....

Is life good or what...

constitution-page1.jpg

I thought you lefties though that was

A living breathing document that

evolves with time….

Trumps time has come…

All hail King Trump……

And you lefties will bow or it’s going to be your ass….

View attachment 196693

Butt Hurt....

Please do some more....

Is life good or what...

constitution-page1.jpg

evolves with time….

Trumps time has come…

All hail King Trump……

If that comes to pass, your ass will at least get a much needed break.

View attachment 196693

Butt Hurt....

Please do some more....

Is life good or what...

constitution-page1.jpg

evolves with time….

Trumps time has come…

All hail King Trump……

I will never get tired of thumping liberals....

It brings me too much joy....

View attachment 196693

Butt Hurt....

Please do some more....

Is life good or what...

constitution-page1.jpg

evolves with time….

Trumps time has come…

All hail King Trump……

oh, is THAT what you are doing? you go with your bad self, big boy..... :lmao:

uh.... ya, there is.

Here are the highlights:

"Simpson helped write the Trump-Russia dossier, the one compiled by a former British intelligence officer that includes unproven, salacious allegations about President Donald Trump and Russian prostitutes. The dossier's claims of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia helped spark the FBI investigation now supervised by Special Counsel Robert Mueller."

"Simpson has worked for several years on a cause dear to the heart of Vladimir Putin — investigating the case of Sergei Magnitsky, a tax accountant whose death in prison helped prompt Congress to pass a set of sanctions in his name."

oh my. so how does that negate the fact that a human contact corroborated what was in the dossier? oh & there is that little factoid that simpson was under oath when he went b4 congress.

ticky tocky.

uh.... ya, there is.

Here are the highlights:

oh my. so how does that negate the fact that a human contact corroborated what was in the dossier? oh & there is that little factoid that simpson was under oath when he went b4 congress.

ticky tocky.

Human contact? Are you kidding? You consider rumor to be evidence? What part of unproven do you have trouble understanding?

Butt Hurt....

Please do some more....

Is life good or what...

constitution-page1.jpg

evolves with time….

Trumps time has come…

All hail King Trump……

Feel your head...

You have knots on it.

uh.... ya, there is.

Here are the highlights:

ticky tocky.

Human contact? Are you kidding? You consider rumor to be evidence? What part of unproven do you have trouble understanding?

Unproven does not = didn't happen.

index.jpg

constitution-page1.jpg

evolves with time….

Trumps time has come…

All hail King Trump……

Feel your head...

You have knots on it.

oooOOOOOooo now that hurt. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 196693
The appointment of a special prosecutor requires a crime...not maybe a crime or we want to look for a crime there must be a law that has been broken...in this case there was not...only assumptions....

um, no. trump STILL has the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. mueller is a prosecutor.

he's counsel.

he's NOT a judge nor a jury. that happens when a crime(s) have been believed to have been committed- but mueller has no power to sentence anybody.
What was/is the crime they are investigating? Or are they looking for a crime? Two very different questions that need to be answered before this goes any further...

Remember collusion is not a crime and the president can not obstruct justice by firing Comey...he has every right to do so...
Remember the old saying from Lavrentiy Beria, "Show me the man and I'll show you the crime."? Hmmmm

uh.... ya, there is.

Here are the highlights:

ticky tocky.

index.jpg

The only thing that 'happened' was a dossier based on nothing but hearsay and rumor was falsely presented as a viable document to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on an American Presidential candidate.

uh.... ya, there is.

Here are the highlights:

ticky tocky.

index.jpg

The only thing that 'happened' was a dossier based on nothing but hearsay and rumor was falsely presented as a viable document to obtain a FISA warrant to spy on an American Presidential candidate.

lol... you go with that.....

Forum List

Back