So which is it, Donnie? Legal or not legal to appt. Special Counsel???

Russia interfering with our elections was a crime.

Don't look for Putin to be arrested by the DOJ anytime soon. Remember the DOJ used a false Russian Dossier to obtain an illegal warrant in order to frame Trump.

There was lots more evidence used for those warrents. You didn't know that?
Post “evidence” that was not politically motivated...

It's been explained countless times how that was just part of the evidence given. I doubt it would do you much good to do it again. You choose to be willfully ignorant.

Don't look for Putin to be arrested by the DOJ anytime soon. Remember the DOJ used a false Russian Dossier to obtain an illegal warrant in order to frame Trump.

No one knows that because it isn't true.

I guess fox forgot to mention that part. They have a tendency to only tell the parts they like.

FOX.jpg

Really? Got a citation?

How was the Steele dossier used by the FBI? Nunes memo puts focus on the Trump-Russia dossier
upload_2018-6-9_17-31-15.png

um, no. trump STILL has the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. mueller is a prosecutor.

he's counsel.

he's NOT a judge nor a jury. that happens when a crime(s) have been believed to have been committed- but mueller has no power to sentence anybody.

Mewler-Torquemada is the Grand Inquisitor. He follows no law nor standard of justice. Torquemada has the guilty party and is desperately seeking the crime to pin on him.

The Inquisition is a witch hunt, not a legal proceeding, moron.

tick fuck-:popcorn:ing tock, little doggy.

Tick tock what, dumbfuck?? :lmao:

{James A. Wolfe, a former security director for the Senate Intelligence Committee, was arrested and indicted for allegedly lying to FBI agents who are investigating the ongoing media leaks about the sham DOJ investigation of “Trump Russia collusion,” which has so far produced no evidence.}
Ex-security dir. for Senate Intel arrested; NYT reporter's records seized over night in leak probe

No offense, but you're pretty fucking stupid, you know?

Really? Got a citation?

How was the Steele dossier used by the FBI? Nunes memo puts focus on the Trump-Russia dossier
View attachment 197514

That's not proof only conjecture. Not only that, the court DENIED the warrant multiple times. Sounds pretty sketchy and we KNOW the information in that dossier was all fake. Using the dossier as proof of Russian collusion is ludicrous in the first place. In the second case, even if there was collusion, that would not have been a crime. You guys just like to pick up any straw you can find to impeach Trump and have been brainwashed into thinking that somehow the Russians got Trump elected. Until you fact the truth (Clinton was and is a criminal and a bad candidate) your fate is to be out of power.

Really? Got a citation?

View attachment 197514

That's not proof only conjecture. Not only that, the court DENIED the warrant multiple times. Sounds pretty sketchy and we KNOW the information in that dossier was all fake. Using the dossier as proof of Russian collusion is ludicrous in the first place. In the second case, even if there was collusion, that would not have been a crime. You guys just like to pick up any straw you can find to impeach Trump and have been brainwashed into thinking that somehow the Russians got Trump elected. Until you fact the truth (Clinton was and is a criminal and a bad candidate) your fate is to be out of power.

Yet the court found reason to issue the warrant several times. Much of the information in the dossier has been doccumented and proven true. Conspiracy to interfere with elections is a crime. You're still fighting Clinton even after it's all over. You should get a life, or at least some new material.

um, no. trump STILL has the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. mueller is a prosecutor.

he's counsel.

he's NOT a judge nor a jury. that happens when a crime(s) have been believed to have been committed- but mueller has no power to sentence anybody.

Mewler-Torquemada is the Grand Inquisitor. He follows no law nor standard of justice. Torquemada has the guilty party and is desperately seeking the crime to pin on him.

The Inquisition is a witch hunt, not a legal proceeding, moron.

tick fuck-:popcorn:ing tock, little doggy.

Tick tock what, dumbfuck?? :lmao:

{James A. Wolfe, a former security director for the Senate Intelligence Committee, was arrested and indicted for allegedly lying to FBI agents who are investigating the ongoing media leaks about the sham DOJ investigation of “Trump Russia collusion,” which has so far produced no evidence.}
Ex-security dir. for Senate Intel arrested; NYT reporter's records seized over night in leak probe

No offense, but you're pretty fucking stupid, you know?

nooooooooooo....... you are if you think this has anything to do with that. you see, all it shows is mueller et al are making sure everything is on the up & up. get the assholes who lie to the FBI ( like papadopolous & more importantly FLYNN). besides, mueller et al are a SPECIAL COUNCEL. which means the senate intel commitee is not privvy to what mueller knows or is doing. your silly article also says that mueller has no evidence. ummmmm..... that is because he hasn't brought it forth yet. but he will when he knows he has intel turned hardcore evidence that will stand up in court.

ya...-------> tick fuck:popcorn:ing tock <---------- that.

What does any of that have to do with "collusion?"

uh - ya. i said that was just ONE of several charges against that asswipe. & can YOU possibly be any more a poorly educated trumped up dupe? me thinx not.

happy reading:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163372/Paul-Manafort-Rick-Gates-Indictment.pdf

now continue being the bling little deplorable robot that i have come to know you to be...
Can you list the one that has to do with "collusion" with Russia?

not gonna say it again... it's conspiracy. paul manafort was the campaign chairman for trump & in big time debt. it starts there with the connection.

He wasn't charged with "conspiricy" to collude with Russia, you fucking dumbass. You dance around the issue because you know that no one has been charged with so-called "collusion." None of the charges have anything to do with the justification for the witch hunt.

you can't comprehend the simplest words of the english language. were you home schooled?

Trump University no doubt, probably graduated with honors!

uh - ya. i said that was just ONE of several charges against that asswipe. & can YOU possibly be any more a poorly educated trumped up dupe? me thinx not.

happy reading:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163372/Paul-Manafort-Rick-Gates-Indictment.pdf

now continue being the bling little deplorable robot that i have come to know you to be...

not gonna say it again... it's conspiracy. paul manafort was the campaign chairman for trump & in big time debt. it starts there with the connection.

He wasn't charged with "conspiricy" to collude with Russia, you fucking dumbass. You dance around the issue because you know that no one has been charged with so-called "collusion." None of the charges have anything to do with the justification for the witch hunt.

you can't comprehend the simplest words of the english language. were you home schooled?

That must be your conception of wit. If calling people names won arguments, snowflake idiots would never lose an election.

That must be your conception of wit. If calling people names won arguments, snowflake idiots would never lose an election.

Says the potty mouth that calls anyone that disagrees with him a name. My conception of you is after school special though.

Says the potty mouth that calls anyone that disagrees with him a name. My conception of you is after school special though.

I don't believe I win arguments with name calling. I do it because I enjoy calling leftwingers names.

Really? Got a citation?

View attachment 197514

Yet the court found reason to issue the warrant several times. Much of the information in the dossier has been doccumented and proven true. Conspiracy to interfere with elections is a crime. You're still fighting Clinton even after it's all over. You should get a life, or at least some new material.

The court denied it multiple times.

I don't believe I win arguments with name calling. I do it because I enjoy calling leftwingers names.

You never win arguments, you yell, scream and call names. Then claim victory, like your Orange maggot.

What's the crime that deserved the Special Counsel?

Multiple persons involved with a US election associating with documented hostile foreign entities in direct relation to a US election including the appointed AG who had to recuse himself.... should cover it.

No crime in collusion. And Sessions was a fool to recuse himself.

Uh-uh. Trump hires only the best people. Remember? He's only said it 1000 times.
I can't believe so many here have such short attention spans that they don't recall how and why the special counsel was appointed, and by whom. All Republicans. Eating their own.

The court denied it multiple times.

You don't think it was approved? I forgot that reality is hard for you to comprehend.

You never win arguments, you yell, scream and call names. Then claim victory, like your Orange maggot.
I never claim victory because I know you deranged Trump hating psychopaths will continue repeating your idiocies until doomsday.

Do you not see the irony in someone who just insulted another forum member whining that I call people names?

I never claim victory because I know you deranged Trump hating psychopaths will continue repeating your idiocies until doomsday.

Do you not see the irony in someone who just insulted another forum member whining that I call people names?

There is always irony in your goofy posts.

There is always irony in your goofy posts.
Where's the irony, douchebag?

I see the irony in you kissing and moaning about calling names. Everyone does.

You don't think it was approved? I forgot that reality is hard for you to comprehend.

It was DENIED several times before being granted. The dossier was claimed to be true but is/was not because the information therein can not be verified. IOW Steele (who was paid by Hillary and the DNC) made it up so they could get a warrant. People will go down for this and it won't be Trump. How about YOU try to 'comprehend' for yourself before insulting others.

Forum List

Back