So which is it, Donnie? Legal or not legal to appt. Special Counsel???

collusion isn't a crime. but conspiracy is
But conspire to do what?....have pizza for lunch? there must be a crime to investigate a president and we still do not know what that is....you and the left don't care if there was a crime or a law broken you just are happy to see the investigation go on and on and on...but in the end if there was no crime committed we have a 17 million dollar and counting witch hunt on our hands....

conspire to defraud the united states.

[...]

Hass, 216 U.S. at 479-480. In Hammerschmidt, Chief Justice Taft, defined "defraud" as follows: To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the Government out of property or money, but it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest. It is not necessary that the Government shall be subjected to property or pecuniary loss by the fraud, but only that its legitimate official action and purpose shall be defeated by misrepresentation, chicane or the overreaching of those charged with carrying out the governmental intention.
[...]

923. 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States | USAM | Department of Justice

BTW- that is only one of several charges that paul manafort is going away for...
What does any of that have to do with "collusion?"

But conspire to do what?....have pizza for lunch? there must be a crime to investigate a president and we still do not know what that is....you and the left don't care if there was a crime or a law broken you just are happy to see the investigation go on and on and on...but in the end if there was no crime committed we have a 17 million dollar and counting witch hunt on our hands....

[...]

Hass, 216 U.S. at 479-480. In Hammerschmidt, Chief Justice Taft, defined "defraud" as follows: To conspire to defraud the United States means primarily to cheat the Government out of property or money, but it also means to interfere with or obstruct one of its lawful governmental functions by deceit, craft or trickery, or at least by means that are dishonest. It is not necessary that the Government shall be subjected to property or pecuniary loss by the fraud, but only that its legitimate official action and purpose shall be defeated by misrepresentation, chicane or the overreaching of those charged with carrying out the governmental intention.
[...]

923. 18 U.S.C. § 371—Conspiracy to Defraud the United States | USAM | Department of Justice

BTW- that is only one of several charges that paul manafort is going away for...

uh - ya. i said that was just ONE of several charges against that asswipe. & can YOU possibly be any more a poorly educated trumped up dupe? me thinx not.

happy reading:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163372/Paul-Manafort-Rick-Gates-Indictment.pdf

now continue being the little deplorable robot that i have come to know you to be...

[...]

[...]

uh - ya. i said that was just ONE of several charges against that asswipe. & can YOU possibly be any more a poorly educated trumped up dupe? me thinx not.

happy reading:

https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163372/Paul-Manafort-Rick-Gates-Indictment.pdf

now continue being the bling little deplorable robot that i have come to know you to be...
Can you list the one that has to do with "collusion" with Russia?

[...]

[...]

happy reading:

now continue being the bling little deplorable robot that i have come to know you to be...

not gonna say it again... it's conspiracy. paul manafort was the campaign chairman for trump & in big time debt. it starts there with the connection.

[...]

[...]

happy reading:

not gonna say it again... it's conspiracy. paul manafort was the campaign chairman for trump & in big time debt. it starts there with the connection.

"Conspiricy" to do what? Please quote the charge that has to do with Russian collusion. Conspiracy to evade paying taxes has nothing to do with "collusion," dumbass.

Once again the big orange-faced grifter contradicts himself.

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago
The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Despite that, we play the game because I, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!

22,280 replies12,499 retweets50,327 likes

.....Trump is so fucking stupid.

View attachment 196693

PHONY BALONEY! A special counsel has a scope of investigation. Mewler has an unlimited scope. To have an unlimited scope, you need be voted on by the senate, because you are then equal to those who need be appointed and voted upon!

Mewler is unconstitutional, and after the IG report, and the Mcabe amnesty, he and his friends are going to hit the road, and your going to like it because you will want this FIASCO to go away before it sinks your side further-)

[...]

[...]

happy reading:

He wasn't charged with "conspiricy" to collude with Russia, you fucking dumbass. You dance around the issue because you know that no one has been charged with so-called "collusion." None of the charges have anything to do with the justification for the witch hunt.

[...]

[...]

happy reading:

"Conspiricy" to do what? Please quote the charge that has to do with Russian collusion. Conspiracy to evade paying taxes has nothing to do with "collusion," dumbass.

oh for fucks sake. you are too dim witted to follow the bouncing ball anyway. it's multi layered & you can research it or stay as dumb as the rest of the deplorables. & you think it's about taxes??????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!! oh how much fun is it gonna be when he goes to trial.... that is if he doesn't flip first.

Paul Manafort

Russian Oligarch Sues Manafort and Gates

[...]

[...]

happy reading:

He wasn't charged with "conspiricy" to collude with Russia, you fucking dumbass. You dance around the issue because you know that no one has been charged with so-called "collusion." None of the charges have anything to do with the justification for the witch hunt.

you can't comprehend the simplest words of the english language. were you home schooled?

happy reading:

oh for fucks sake. you are too dim witted to follow the bouncing ball anyway. it's multi layered & you can research it or stay as dumb as the rest of the deplorables. & you think it's about taxes??????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!! oh how much fun is it gonna be when he goes to trial.... that is if he doesn't flip first.

Paul Manafort

You're dancing and weaseling. "Multilayered" means your trying to spin the facts to mean what they don't mean.

You're a lying dumbass snowflake.

happy reading:

you can't comprehend the simplest words of the english language. were you home schooled?

I understand that the words "collusion" and "russia" weren't in any of the charges filed against Manafort.

happy reading:

Paul Manafort

You're dancing and weaseling. "Multilayered" means your trying to spin the facts to mean what they don't mean.

tick tock little home schooled reject.

happy reading:

I understand that the words "collusion" and "russia" weren't in any of the charges filed against Manafort.

you can't even understand how duped you were.

The appointment of the Special Counsel is totally UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Despite that, we play the game because I, unlike the Democrats, have done nothing wrong!

View attachment 196693
The appointment of a special prosecutor requires a crime...not maybe a crime or we want to look for a crime there must be a law that has been broken...in this case there was not...only assumptions....

um, no. trump STILL has the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. mueller is a prosecutor.

he's counsel.

he's NOT a judge nor a jury. that happens when a crime(s) have been believed to have been committed- but mueller has no power to sentence anybody.
True, but what crime is he investigating?
Collusion isn't even a crime
But he was charged with that, so why is he charging people with crimes that have nothing to do with it?

Paul Manafort

Oh I cant wait for the trials.....Mueller is shitting his pants because the Russians he indicted WANT to go to court...now he wants to delay it......
bring on the trials....lets find out more babout the dossier, who wrote it, why they wrote it, who paid for it.

And I cant wait for the FBI rank and file to testify as well....the DOJ (aka Rosenstein) is preventing them from going to congress.......

Trump will crush you all like he always does........and we're gonna see how DC really works......he was elected to expose and eradicate the elites in DC and they are unknowingly helping him do it....this whole stuff is gonna be fun......

View attachment 196693
The appointment of a special prosecutor requires a crime...not maybe a crime or we want to look for a crime there must be a law that has been broken...in this case there was not...only assumptions....

um, no. trump STILL has the presumption of innocence until proven guilty. mueller is a prosecutor.

he's counsel.

he's NOT a judge nor a jury. that happens when a crime(s) have been believed to have been committed- but mueller has no power to sentence anybody.
But he was charged with that, so why is he charging people with crimes that have nothing to do with it?

who? trump?

mueller is gathering intel to see if a crime(s) has been committed. in the meantime, there HAVE been crimes committed by individuals but are waiting trial such as manafort & then there are sentences to be handed down to those who have already plead guilty to lesser crimes to avoid trial... you know.... the ones who have flipped & giving mueller all the little juicy tidbits to bring down the bigger traitors.

Paul Manafort

Oh I cant wait for the trials.....Mueller is shitting his pants because the Russians he indicted WANT to go to court...now he wants to delay it......
bring on the trials....lets find out more babout the dossier, who wrote it, why they wrote it, who paid for it.

And I cant wait for the FBI rank and file to testify as well....the DOJ (aka Rosenstein) is preventing them from going to congress.......

Trump will crush you all like he always does........and we're gonna see how DC really works......he was elected to expose and eradicate the elites in DC and they are unknowingly helping him do it....this whole stuff is gonna be fun......

lol....

Paul Manafort

lol....
bring It on.....cant wait to see the rats flee.......I hope its televised

View attachment 196693

he's counsel.

who? trump?

mueller is gathering intel to see if a crime(s) has been committed. in the meantime, there HAVE been crimes committed by individuals but are waiting trial such as manafort & then there are sentences to be handed down to those who have already plead guilty to lesser crimes to avoid trial... you know.... the ones who have flipped & giving mueller all the little juicy tidbits to bring down the bigger traitors.

They have to have a CRIME to be searching for, what is it?
so the next time a democrat is elected we can just investigate to see if crimes were committed??? that's insane, but if that's what we're doing...I'll be your huckleberry

Forum List

Back