So who had the worse VP pick, Trump or Harris?

Worst pick?

• Trump

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Harris

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
I've made no bones about my disappointment in Trump's choice.
However, I believe picking No-Balz-Walz, was an even dumber pick, since he gives Trump and the GOP and endless assortment of topics they can attack.
The man is more Left wing than Kamala.

I think they just hope voters see an old white dude and just assume they are MAGA or something.

I've made no bones about my disappointment in Trump's choice.
However, I believe picking No-Balz-Walz, was an even dumber pick, since he gives Trump and the GOP and endless assortment of topics they can attack.
Vance was a bad pick it doesn’t make electoral sense but at the time if you believe Biden is your opponent I guess I can see not caring. The Walz pick is just dumb. Harris was going to win Minne anyway. Should have picked Kelly or Shapiro.

Vance was a bad pick it doesn’t make electoral sense but at the time if you believe Biden is your opponent I guess I can see not caring. The Walz pick is just dumb. Harris was going to win Minne anyway. Should have picked Kelly or Shapiro.
She might only win Minny now. Couldn't pick Shapiro cause Dems hate Jews. And the sexual assault thing.

Walz is the real deal, someone unafraid to point out how weird and creepy Trump and his minions are.

Trump and his cult have no defense against that, being they all are so extremely weird and creepy.

Hence the Trump cult's screaming meltdowns, and their full diapers.

November can't come soon enough. Blue wave.
Being a potty-mouth isn't a skill.

I learned how talk like that prick in Basic Training.

After watching Fetterman win PA despite not being able to talk after a stroke and the DNC electing a literal dead man to the state legislature, the DNC I think PA was a given to be won as well.

You think "weird" and "creepy" are cuss words?

Oh, I see. You know you can't defend against the charges, so you're trying a new way to censor. It won't work.
Weird and creepy isn't the only thing this SOB has said.

First time I saw him on CNN I wanted to crack him with a bat.
I can't believe that he was in the military and now has gone full communist.
When I was in they bounced assholes like this out if they had any ties to communist groups.

Forum List

Back