So who's the leaker?

Fetuses aren't people, and one out of four women will have an abortion in her lifetime.

Maybe Alito shouldn't have been such a twat when he wrote it, then.

Sorry, man, if it were up to me, EVERYTHING would be leaked. This isn't a state secret, this is stuff they are doing that is going to effect our lives.
Science is proving you wrong. That fetus can feel pain. But keep going back in time. Like with Biden's energy policies.

Try to stay on one subject.

A fetus isn't independently viable. Therefore not a person.

Also, it's questionable when a fetus actually feels pain. Most don't think that happens until the 20th week.
Fetuses have lived outside of the womb after 21 weeks. So your party is going to run on killing a viable human being?

Who is the leaker?

If the decision was going to come out in June closer to the midterm elections, wouldn’t it benefit the GOP to have it come out sooner?

Ok, just letting you know. The justices put the 23 week limit in later. Can't wait for the debates when the democrat gets schooled hard. I cannot say I've talked to a smart liberal.
No, you are so steeped in your bizarre cultist paradigm, that you can't even squeeze something realistic out of your brain on this. So you say dumbass shit like, "dems will have to campaign on abortion up until birth". So dumb.

And yes, let the debates begin. When the handmaiden cultist was rammed through, it helped spike turnout.

Fetuses aren't people, and one out of four women will have an abortion in her lifetime.

Sorry, man, if it were up to me, EVERYTHING would be leaked. This isn't a state secret, this is stuff they are doing that is going to effect our lives.
I was a soldier once and if you had been there you would have been fine with leaking all operational, strengths, weaknesses, tactics, info as well as places times and dates to the enemies of the United States and assured the deaths of thousands more young Americans. Fair is fair, right? I cannot say I hold your type in high regard.

Most animals feel pain; does not mean they are human or have protections under the American Constitution.

My guess is that Amy Commie Barrett leaked the draft to prevent any of the other NaziCon Taliban justices from backing out. Now they're locked in. She is a religious anti-abortion fanatic.

My guess is that Amy Commie Barrett leaked the draft to prevent any of the other NaziCon Taliban justices from backing out. Now they're locked in. She is a religious anti-abortion fanatic.
That's insane because nobody is locked in. If anything this is likely to push one or more of them to reconsider their vote.

They are human beings so they are most certainly people.

Cancer treatment does not kill a third person. You are afraid that some states will make abortion illegal. You don't want people to vote do you. How dare people in a state vote to make abortion illegal. Take that vote away.

It can in some cases kill an unborn child which is why some mothers will forgo or at least delay treatment during pregnancy.

26 states will outlaw abortion or limit it the moment Roe is overturned. One shouldn't have to work to get a right women have enjoyed for 50 years.

Fetuses aren't people.

Yes, I am very worried women will be maimed when they get illegal abortions.
It was never a "right" it was always a bad decision.

All this ruling will do if it holds is to correct that wrong.

Why are you afraid of democracy?

Forum List

Back