🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Why Can’t I Find Simple Data About This Pandemic?

You can see how many cases exist.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is.

It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math.

And yes, I’m suspicious as to why it is so difficult to learn this information.

If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?

youre asking for info you have no right too,,,
That blonde lady in all of Trump' s corona virus team press conferences is the statistic lady...

I'd like to know that too!!!

We need more facts.
what facts would change the fact if your older with other health issues you are more likely to die???
That’s true with the common cold. Thus my curiosity.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is.

It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math.

If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?

youre asking for info you have no right too,,,

No one is asking for their identities, Brainiac.

The numbers are not at our fingertips because they change daily. Use numbers from a few days ago and they're probably worthless.
Give us the link to any such data as outlined in the OP, a day old or 2 weeks old. Hint: There isn’t any. Why is that?

This seems to have some of what you are looking for:

Kids seem to be largely spared..good news:

"The new coronavirus that has already killed more people than the 2003 SARS epidemic appears to be sparing one population group: kids.
Of the more than 43,100 people it’s infected since Dec. 31, World Health Organization officials say the majority are over 40 years old and it’s hitting those with underlying health conditions and the elderly particularly hard.

“Increasing age increases the risk for death,” Dr. Maria Van Kerkhove, head of WHO’s emerging diseases and zoonosis unit, said Thursday at a news conference at the agency’s headquarters in Geneva. “It appears even over 80 is the highest risk factor.”"

As for your question..

As the deadly novel coronavirus continues to spread across the globe, Chinese health officials are revealing new details about the disease’s fatality rate.
A recent study from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) analyzing 72,314 coronavirus cases in mainland China found that while about 80 percent of cases are mild, the virus poses the greatest threat to elderly people with preexisting health issues.
The research shows patients older than the age of 80 had a 14.9 percent chance of dying after being infected, while those in their 70s were found to have an 8 percent chance of death. Patients in their 50s were about three times more likely to die than patients in their 40s, at a rate of 1.3 percent.
Patients ages 10 to 19 were as likely to die as patients in their 30s, at just 0.2 percent. The study did not report any deaths in children younger than 10, who represented less than 1 percent of patients.
The study collected data from confirmed patients through Feb. 11 and is one of the largest such samples in a study of its kind.
The risk of dying dramatically increased among patients in their 70s and 80s as many in this age group are more likely to have preexisting health conditions.
Coronavirus patients with heart disease had a 10 percent mortality rate, while those with diabetes had around a 7 percent mortality rate.

Men were also found to have a 2.8 percent fatality rate, versus 1.7 percent for women, according to the study. The overall fatality rate in China was 2.3 percent.

View attachment 314692
Thanks, but a map of scary red circles is meaningless, and I’m asking for US mortality data. Some Chinese farmers dying is meaningless to what’s occurring in the US.

The numbers are not at our fingertips because they change daily. Use numbers from a few days ago and they're probably worthless.
Give us the link to any such data as outlined in the OP, a day old or 2 weeks old. Hint: There isn’t any. Why is that?
weather dude, here's the link to data

then look this up using your state.

COVID-19 Testing in illinois (change the state)

In the link I provided, Look at the cell to the left, choose the US and hit admin tab at the bottom. takes you to all the counties in the country by state. If anyone used this information they'd be like what the fk?

In the link I provided, Look at the cell to the left, choose the US and hit admin tab at the bottom. takes you to all the counties in the country by state. If anyone used this information they'd be like what the fk?
But no detailed info.

Ages? Nope
Mortality of age groups and races? Nope.

They always toss in 3rd world data whenever mortality rates are provided.

But no detailed info.

Ages? Nope

did you go to the 'COVID-19 Testing in (state)' site? they should have it there.

But no detailed info.

Ages? Nope

did you go to the 'COVID-19 Testing in (state)' site? they should have it there.
Only says how many died. It’s like they’re hiding the data.

Most of the comparative data does not support the panic agenda so it’s being bottled up.
How hard would it be to provide data at the 30 day mark for this one versus 30 day mark of H1N1??
The one piece if slim data that was here that HINI had a 7X reported infection rate at the 30 day mark.

Most of the comparative data does not support the panic agenda so it’s being bottled up.
How hard would it be to provide data at the 30 day mark for this one versus 30 day mark of H1N1??
The one piece if slim data that was here that HINI had a 7X reported infection rate at the 30 day mark.
dude, it's what I have been saying for over two weeks now.

You won't know that until the dust largely settles, and maybe not for months or years after. Because it's not just simple math. I'm sure there are multiple studies in the works to track information on this outbreak. Problem is that you need enough data to form good hypotheses. We're barely in our second month of this outbreak being something that is in the national consciousness. I'm not even sure when they started keeping data. Studies like this take years to gather data and form conclusions. Right now, from what I've seen, it's gathering basic statistical numbers. Number of people tested, number of people infected, number of people dying, number of people recovered.
We can know things about who has contracted and died already, with trends showing...

That blonde in TRUMPs pressers the other day said that men are dying two to one over women, including the younger ones that have died...

the fact we don't expect more from our experts is truly sad. All they'd have to do is go, compared to other virus's, here's where we are. It would be a benchmark many of us could see and say, ok, that makes sense. But nope. they really think we're ignorant fks. again, this is we the people, not we the government.

This is an immunology issue just like the many others we have faced since penicillin was discovered.
The hospitalized and death figures we have are feeble. We can’t get any other status because they are likely feeble also.
Kavanaugh, Mueller, Impeachment-all faked and failed. This one has sticking power due to the “let’s scare everyone to death” aspects of it. We are wising up to this overreactive hoax and are just a few days away from beginning to restore order.
Let the quake and bake governors get all verklempt over a few deaths. Far more people die everyday from the things we do and we don’t guilt tripping shut down over it.

You won't know that until the dust largely settles, and maybe not for months or years after. Because it's not just simple math. I'm sure there are multiple studies in the works to track information on this outbreak. Problem is that you need enough data to form good hypotheses. We're barely in our second month of this outbreak being something that is in the national consciousness. I'm not even sure when they started keeping data. Studies like this take years to gather data and form conclusions. Right now, from what I've seen, it's gathering basic statistical numbers. Number of people tested, number of people infected, number of people dying, number of people recovered.
We can know things about who has contracted and died already, with trends showing...

That blonde in TRUMPs pressers the other day said that men are dying two to one over women, including the younger ones that have died...
all compared to each of the previous virus's. that's the way you build trust. they didn't do that, now, I'm like fk them all. they step over the boundary of good faith.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is. It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math. And yes, I’m suspicious as to why it is so difficult to learn this information. If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?
Because you can't find it there has to be something nefarious afoot? If it isn't on the JHU site, it isn't anywhere. I'll go with my explanation, thank you.

Good luck with that. There’s a narrative that needs to pushed, facts be damned.
Meanwhile, here are some facts...
600 US Wuhan deaths
30,000 US flu deaths
0 (zero) US children deaths from Wuhan
150 US children deaths from flu

I would say you and I have been consistent voices of opposition just about from the start

Forum List

Back