🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Why Can’t I Find Simple Data About This Pandemic?

You can see how many cases exist.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is. It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math. And yes, I’m suspicious as to why it is so difficult to learn this information. If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?
The numbers are not at our fingertips because they change daily. Use numbers from a few days ago and they're probably worthless.
Give us the link to any such data as outlined in the OP, a day old or 2 weeks old. Hint: There isn’t any. Why is that?
Because you can't find it there has to be something nefarious afoot? If it isn't on the JHU site, it isn't anywhere. I'll go with my explanation, thank you.
The world is entering a Great Depression over an issue even you yourself say we know nothing about. Why doesn’t that ring any alarm bells off for you?
I didn't say we know nothing about it. Try staying to a single thought. It may improve your outlook. You jumped from medical facts to The Great Depression. That's conspiracy thinking. Seeing boogeymen behind every corner, isn't helping

Yes, don't question authority, don't look at the tons of red flags, don't be concerned about any ulterior agendas, just keep trusting the idiot box, because we know that the powers who run this world are angels who would NEVER do anything wrong! History has shown that. Nothing to see here folks! BOHICA!
if one can't see hitler and say, never again, those that can't are just ass lickers eating clingons.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is.

It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math.

And yes, I’m suspicious as to why it is so difficult to learn this information.

If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?

youre asking for info you have no right too,,,
That blonde lady in all of Trump' s corona virus team press conferences is the statistic lady...

I'd like to know that too!!!

We need more facts.
what facts would change the fact if your older with other health issues you are more likely to die???
More likely to die vs a percentage of actually how many have died in the same age group, and their specific mitigating circumstances, are two different things...

More information is a good thing.....

I've been having a hard time finding data that differentiates deaths of people who died and also happened to be infected with the virus from those who died BECAUSE of the virus.

I cannot find data about which races are being infected or are dying from the virus. The data is relevant because various races are in different risk groups because of the varying number of ace2 receptors in their lungs. The data is as relevant as age and preexisting conditions.
How do you know a certain race is in a certain risk group if you just said you don't have any data?
There is currently no indication that race plays any role whatsoever in determining who gets the disease.
All of humanity is a blank slate for this one
Here is a thread with some info I found. Lotsa links.

I've been having a hard time finding data that differentiates deaths of people who died and also happened to be infected with the virus from those who died BECAUSE of the virus.

I cannot find data about which races are being infected or are dying from the virus. The data is relevant because various races are in different risk groups because of the varying number of ace2 receptors in their lungs. The data is as relevant as age and preexisting conditions.
How do you know a certain race is in a certain risk group if you just said you don't have any data?
There is currently no indication that race plays any role whatsoever in determining who gets the disease.
All of humanity is a blank slate for this one
Here is a thread with some info I found. Lotsa links.

Still don’t see mortality rate of healthy young people vs other flus.

US:

1585078351590.png

No one knows a mortality rate for the US yet.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is. It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math. And yes, I’m suspicious as to why it is so difficult to learn this information. If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?
The numbers are not at our fingertips because they change daily. Use numbers from a few days ago and they're probably worthless.
Give us the link to any such data as outlined in the OP, a day old or 2 weeks old. Hint: There isn’t any. Why is that?
Because you can't find it there has to be something nefarious afoot? If it isn't on the JHU site, it isn't anywhere. I'll go with my explanation, thank you.
The world is entering a Great Depression over an issue even you yourself say we know nothing about. Why doesn’t that ring any alarm bells off for you?
I didn't say we know nothing about it. Try staying to a single thought. It may improve your outlook. You jumped from medical facts to The Great Depression. That's conspiracy thinking. Seeing boogeymen behind every corner, isn't helping
What medical facts? I’m simply asking for the mortality rate of healthy young adults vs other flus.

We are told we must send the world into a Great Depression over something no one has any facts about.

US:

View attachment 314780

No one knows a mortality rate for the US yet.
Yes they do know. Hundreds are dead. Where’s the mortality data and why’s it a secret?

You have to know how many of the current cases are going to die - hence the word 'yet'. If you know how many of those are going to die, part the seas for us.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is.

It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math.

If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?

You have GOT to be kidding.

That blonde lady in all of Trump' s corona virus team press conferences is the statistic lady...

I'd like to know that too!!!

We need more facts.
what facts would change the fact if your older with other health issues you are more likely to die???

Who the hell set THAT arbitrary goalpost?

what???

he doesnt have a right to other peoples private medical records,,,

A severe case of Covid-19 takes 3-6 weeks to play out one way or another. Of the US's current 51,766 active cases, more than 50,000 were confirmed in the past 10 days. If you want a semi-accurate mortality rate, it's going to take a while longer. Before the past 10 days, the sample size was too small.

what???

he doesnt have a right to other peoples private medical records,,,
who wants other peoples private medical records. we're looking for stats, not medical records you stupid fk. keep your stupid to yourself would you?

A severe case of Covid-19 takes 3-6 weeks to play out one way or another. Of the US's current 51,766 active cases, more than 50,000 were confirmed in the past 10 days. If you want a semi-accurate mortality rate, it's going to take a while longer. Before the past 10 days, the sample size was too small.
you don't know that. now you're just spewing nonsense as always. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT YOU FK

None of that attracts viewers so it's not important.

Forum List

Back