So Why Can’t I Find Simple Data About This Pandemic?

US:

View attachment 314780

No one knows a mortality rate for the US yet.
don't need that, want a comparison chart with the first thirty days between the H1N1 and SARs and toothis virus. let's see the stats next to each other.

Too condemning to the panic agenda. You will not see those.

Is someone keeping him from posting it? Is someone arguing those viruses are the same as this novel coronavirus?

A severe case of Covid-19 takes 3-6 weeks to play out one way or another. Of the US's current 51,766 active cases, more than 50,000 were confirmed in the past 10 days. If you want a semi-accurate mortality rate, it's going to take a while longer. Before the past 10 days, the sample size was too small.
So America shutdown and crushed our economy over something you admit we know nothing about.

You can see how many cases exist.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is.

It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math.

And yes, I’m suspicious as to why it is so difficult to learn this information.

If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?

youre asking for info you have no right too,,,

You have GOT to be kidding.
what???

he doesnt have a right to other peoples private medical records,,,
who wants other peoples private medical records. we're looking for stats, not medical records you stupid fk. keep your stupid to yourself would you?
OK heres the truth of it all

there is a 50/50 chance you will get it,,,
there is a 50/50 chance if you get it you will die,,,

anything else just fuels paranoia and causes more medical issues that increase that chance,,,

A severe case of Covid-19 takes 3-6 weeks to play out one way or another. Of the US's current 51,766 active cases, more than 50,000 were confirmed in the past 10 days. If you want a semi-accurate mortality rate, it's going to take a while longer. Before the past 10 days, the sample size was too small.
So America shutdown and crushed our economy over something you admit we know nothing about.

Ignoring what I did or didn't admit, we know it's highly contagious and has a relatively-high mortality rate. Professionals - which excludes me and Orange Judas - think it's a pandemic that won't peak for a small number of months. Epidemiologists predict an ultimate infection rate of 30-70% - a number that may be strongly influenced by social distancing.

If it works, and saves lives, then you can say we did it for nothing.

US:

View attachment 314780

No one knows a mortality rate for the US yet.
Gotta Love those Al Gore charts shooting straight up into the ceiling!

It wouldn't have looked so nearly vertical if a quicker testing program had been in place. If you have something better, post it.
testing? who manufactures the testing kits?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
what???

[/QUOTE]
who wants other peoples private medical records. we're looking for stats, not medical records you stupid fk. keep your stupid to yourself would you?
[/QUOTE]

anything else just fuels paranoia and causes more medical issues that increase that chance,,,
[/QUOTE]
oh for fk sake. gloom and doomer . fk you. take your phony numbers and shove them up your backside.

Last edited:

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is.

It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math.

If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?

what???

oh for fk sake. gloom and doomer . fk you. take you phone numbers and shove them up your backside.
what do my phone numbers have to do with it???

and how is that doom and gloom???
you have a 50/50 chance,,,thats better than a 70/30

the point is you will either get it or you wont and you will either die from it or you wont,,,

statistics are just educated lies meant to confuse and control the mass's,,,

Because of the uncertainty, because we were not massively testing to know more, to be able to isolate the infected, is why the stock market dropped 10,000 points on the DOW in just about a week.... And why businesses were forced to shut down and shelter in place...

---------------------

Commenting on the country’s good results, South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha told the BBC, “Testing is central because that leads to early detection, it minimises further spread and it quickly treats those found with the virus. That is the key behind our very low fatality rate as well.”

It has been said many times: Test, test, test.

Unfortunately, the United States has been of the worst — if not the worst — for testing for COVID-19.

We are naughty behind other nations....

what???

He didn't ask for them, dumbass. He asked for blind statistical data which are pretty routinely collected, with no connection to the individual patients and their identities.

Ignoring what I did or didn't admit, we know it's highly contagious and has a relatively-high mortality rate. Professionals - which excludes me and Orange Judas - think it's a pandemic that won't peak for a small number of months. Epidemiologists predict an ultimate infection rate of 30-70% - a number that may be strongly influenced by social distancing.

If it works, and saves lives, then you can say we did it for nothing.
I’m not seeing any data supporting a high mortality rate. You’re parroting what the Talking Heads say. That’s what the OP is about. Shouldn’t we have this knowledge?

The world is being pushed into a Great Depression and no one can provide the data why.

This is biology, math has nothing to do with it ...

Don't be any more obtuse than you have to. Figuring the death rate is a basic mathematical equation.
Don't be any more obtuse than you have to. Figuring the death rate is a basic mathematical equation.
Do the math then. Address the OP. I’ll wait.

Sorry, are you talking to me?
No sorry

Because of the uncertainty, because we were not massively testing to know more, to be able to isolate the infected, is why the stock market dropped 10,000 points on the DOW in just about a week.... And why businesses were forced to shut down and shelter in place...

---------------------

Commenting on the country’s good results, South Korean Foreign Minister Kang Kyung-wha told the BBC, “Testing is central because that leads to early detection, it minimises further spread and it quickly treats those found with the virus. That is the key behind our very low fatality rate as well.”

Unfortunately, the United States has been of the worst — if not the worst — for testing for COVID-19.

No, the market is crashing because the economy has been shutdown and hundreds of millions forced out of work.

I’m asking for why. And I’m being proven right, no one can say why.

The numbers are not at our fingertips because they change daily. Use numbers from a few days ago and they're probably worthless.
Give us the link to any such data as outlined in the OP, a day old or 2 weeks old. Hint: There isn’t any. Why is that?
It exists. It’s just not publicly available. I don’t know if anyone is currently aggregating that specific data. It will be done eventually and will be available to academic and research physicians and PhDs. That’s not the kind of information that is just publicly made available.

We see hardly anybody getting it and we know the way Americans circulate that 30% minimum were exposed. 3.33X what we have so far and you’ve got a big zip with around 1,000 deaths. Next up will be the liberal proclamations that “it was so low Because of what we did so better to err on side of caution....” and self fullfilling prophecy stuff like that.
And please stop the utterly sappy if “if we save one life it’s worth it” teary eyed bullshit. We could save a lot of lives with a lot of Draconian restrictions but We Don’t Live Like That and pray to God Never will run an experiment like this again.

what???

oh for fk sake. gloom and doomer . fk you. take you phone numbers and shove them up your backside.
what do my phone numbers have to do with it???

and how is that doom and gloom???
you have a 50/50 chance,,,thats better than a 70/30

the point is you will either get it or you wont and you will either die from it or you wont,,,

statistics are just educated lies meant to confuse and control the mass's,,,
I have a 50/50 chance of anything. so it isn't significant. of anything. I meant phony, not phone. Ironically, I got a phone call while correcting that error.

The numbers are not at our fingertips because they change daily. Use numbers from a few days ago and they're probably worthless.
Give us the link to any such data as outlined in the OP, a day old or 2 weeks old. Hint: There isn’t any. Why is that?
It exists. It’s just not publicly available. I don’t know if anyone is currently aggregating that specific data. It will be done eventually and will be available to academic and research physicians and PhDs. That’s not the kind of information that is just publicly made available.
how do you know if it isn't publicly available? dude there you go again. posting magical words in a thread.

---------------------

early detection with no cure helps how?

how do you know if it isn't publicly available? dude there you go again. posting magical words in a thread.

Because that’s what medical charting does. It documents who was diagnosed with what, what comorbidities they had and cause of death.

Good lord, dude. This isn’t that odd.

Forum List

Back