🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Why Can’t I Find Simple Data About This Pandemic?

Most of the comparative data does not support the panic agenda so it’s being bottled up.
How hard would it be to provide data at the 30 day mark for this one versus 30 day mark of H1N1??
The one piece if slim data that was here that HINI had a 7X reported infection rate at the 30 day mark.
dude, it's what I have been saying for over two weeks now.
I would say you and I have been consistent voices of opposition just about from the start
the impeachment thing was the item that broke the camel's back for me. I don't trust any politician ever again. they are deviates and deceitful as the devils they are. they all got millions of dollars from the stock market crashing. Insider trading all of them. You and I lost money we could buy a house with and they made millions. hmmmmm how fking convenient. I'm done. I'm beside myself with anger at this. no one else but you so far sees this like me. Clear as glass as well.

You can see how many cases exist.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is. It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math. And yes, I’m suspicious as to why it is so difficult to learn this information. If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?
The numbers are not at our fingertips because they change daily. Use numbers from a few days ago and they're probably worthless.
Give us the link to any such data as outlined in the OP, a day old or 2 weeks old. Hint: There isn’t any. Why is that?
Because you can't find it there has to be something nefarious afoot? If it isn't on the JHU site, it isn't anywhere. I'll go with my explanation, thank you.
so you believe to believe huh? that makes you a jim joneser koolaid drinker. you'd drink a politicians piss if they told you to wouldn't you? what a sad human you are.

Most of the comparative data does not support the panic agenda so it’s being bottled up.
How hard would it be to provide data at the 30 day mark for this one versus 30 day mark of H1N1??
The one piece if slim data that was here that HINI had a 7X reported infection rate at the 30 day mark.
I would say you and I have been consistent voices of opposition just about from the start
the impeachment thing was the item that broke the camel's back for me. I don't trust any politician ever again. they are deviates and deceitful as the devils they are. they all got millions of dollars from the stock market crashing. Insider trading all of them. You and I lost money we could buy a house with and they made millions. hmmmmm how fking convenient. I'm done. I'm beside myself with anger at this. no one else but you so far sees this like me. Clear as glass as well.
I haven't trusted Politicians for decades.......LOL

it's why I voted for Trump

It's why the Tea Party has been trying to get RINO's out for a while now.....

they failed.

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is. It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math. And yes, I’m suspicious as to why it is so difficult to learn this information. If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?
The numbers are not at our fingertips because they change daily. Use numbers from a few days ago and they're probably worthless.
Give us the link to any such data as outlined in the OP, a day old or 2 weeks old. Hint: There isn’t any. Why is that?
Because you can't find it there has to be something nefarious afoot? If it isn't on the JHU site, it isn't anywhere. I'll go with my explanation, thank you.
so you believe to believe huh? that makes you a jim joneser koolaid drinker. you'd drink a politicians piss if they told you to wouldn't you? what a sad human you are.
I trust JHU, so if it isn't there or linked to it, it probably isn't anywhere. That's not kool-aid or piss drinking. It's my considered interpretation of data from an impartial source. Your post is not and nothing more than a pile of garbage.

they failed.
So..........didn't see anyone else stepping the Fuck up to do it........

Some at least tried..........The establishment are career politicians who have lined their own pockets forever.............that is just the way it is............

Globalist are feeding the flames of this.

Exactly.

The world is entering a Great Depression over an issue even you yourself say we know nothing about.

Why doesn’t that ring any alarm bells off for you?

I want to know the mortality rate in the US and of those that died, how many had preexisting medical issues or were senior citizens? The rate that healthy young adults are dying tells you how bad this virus is.

It’s very basic information that details how bad this really is. Best I can find are estimates on mortality rates. That’s BS. It’s simple math.

And yes, I’m suspicious as to why it is so difficult to learn this information.

If you know of a website that has updated information, please link. If you don’t know either, what’s your guess on why this information is not at our fingertips?
Good luck with that. There’s a narrative that needs to pushed, facts be damned.
Meanwhile, here are some facts...
600 US Wuhan deaths
30,000 US flu deaths
0 (zero) US children deaths from Wuhan
150 US children deaths from flu
Exactly.

contacted the Illinois health department and they don't have public data about comparing this virus against h1n1 and SARs. I asked why not, and they said they just don't. they want no part of me. We're far more sophisticated then any of these fks.

contacted the Illinois health department and they don't have public data about comparing this virus against h1n1 and SARs. I asked why not, and they said they just don't. they want no part of me. We're far more sophisticated then any of these fks.
Expect a knock on the door soon, troublemaker.

The world is entering a Great Depression over an issue even you yourself say we know nothing about. Why doesn’t that ring any alarm bells off for you?
I didn't say we know nothing about it. Try staying to a single thought. It may improve your outlook. You jumped from medical facts to The Great Depression. That's conspiracy thinking. Seeing boogeymen behind every corner, isn't helping

Most of the comparative data does not support the panic agenda so it’s being bottled up. How hard would it be to provide data at the 30 day mark for this one versus 30 day mark of H1N1?? The one piece if slim data that was here that HINI had a 7X reported infection rate at the 30 day mark.
I'm sure they have better things to do than answer conspiracy theory questions. If you hear a knock at the door, it's probably the funny farm.

Most of the comparative data does not support the panic agenda so it’s being bottled up. How hard would it be to provide data at the 30 day mark for this one versus 30 day mark of H1N1?? The one piece if slim data that was here that HINI had a 7X reported infection rate at the 30 day mark.
I'm sure they have better things to do than answer conspiracy theory questions. If you hear a knock at the door, it's probably the funny farm.
nope, no they don't. they have to provide information that this is more deadly in its first thirty days. it's called benchmarking. they failed, you still licking clingons huh?

The world is entering a Great Depression over an issue even you yourself say we know nothing about. Why doesn’t that ring any alarm bells off for you?
I didn't say we know nothing about it. Try staying to a single thought. It may improve your outlook. You jumped from medical facts to The Great Depression. That's conspiracy thinking. Seeing boogeymen behind every corner, isn't helping
well that happened because of this virus. you made it happen. everyone like you. fk you. and fk them too.

I've been having a hard time finding data that differentiates deaths of people who died and also happened to be infected with the virus from those who died BECAUSE of the virus.

I cannot find data about which races are being infected or are dying from the virus. The data is relevant because various races are in different risk groups because of the varying number of ace2 receptors in their lungs. The data is as relevant as age and preexisting conditions.
How do you know a certain race is in a certain risk group if you just said you don't have any data?
The data about various races being more vulnerable exists already. I'd like to see the stats exposed. Here is a thread about some info on what we already know

Yes, don't question authority, don't look at the tons of red flags, don't be concerned about any ulterior agendas, just keep trusting the idiot box, because we know that the powers who run this world are angels who would NEVER do anything wrong! History has shown that. Nothing to see here folks! BOHICA!

Forum List

Back