🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So why did Ray Rice's victim MARRY her attacker a month later?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The media is making a fool of itself again. Men and women fight all the time and everybody knows it. Rice is yet another victim in a media political correctness crusade.

Interesting to note that assault charges were originally filed against the woman janay palmer ( now Janay Rice) also. The video clearly shows she charged him!! But charges against her were dropped apparently because she's "just a woman". !! HAHAHA. This whole issue is a joke. Here's a timeline for the story.

A complete timeline of the Ray Rice assault case - SBNation.com

The media is making a fool of itself again. Men and women fight all the time and everybody knows it. Rice is yet another victim in a media political correctness crusade.

Interesting to note that assault charges were originally filed against the woman janay palmer ( now Janay Rice) also. The video clearly shows she charged him!! But charges against her were dropped apparently because she's "just a woman". !! HAHAHA. This whole issue is a joke. Here's a timeline for the story.

Ah...time to blame the victim.

Simple assault charges against BOTH of them were dropped.

Maybe she loves him. But the masses will call her a whore and golddigger because we a smear society and thats what we do.

• Banned
Maybe she loves him. But the masses will call her a whore and golddigger because we a smear society and thats what we do.

Well - it's obvious she is a gold-digger and whore. Everyone knows she stuck with the guy because he's rich.

[

shootspeeders said:
Damn right i blame the victim. Battered women should leave the man but they seldom do. "But - he's my meal ticket. If i leave him i'll have to get a job".

ravi said:
You are an awesome example of today's conservatives.

No he ain't.

He's just a white supremacist troll who's way too stupid and way too loud and talks way too much.

Fuck him.

For what? Marrying him?

Marrying the big tough football player who knocked her unconscious with his fist probably had something to do with several million in signing bonus money already in the bank, more due, and an average salary this and the next couple of seasons in the neighborhood of $6M per.

Where else was she gonna find such a meal ticket?

[

shootspeeders said:
Damn right i blame the victim. Battered women should leave the man but they seldom do. "But - he's my meal ticket. If i leave him i'll have to get a job".

ravi said:

shootspeeders said:
That's no response. Maybe you'd like to explain why women stay with abusive men.

Maybe you'd like to explain why you're afraid of everyone who isn't white. :badgrin:

[

He IS stupid, but surely you agree a woman should leave a man when he punches her unconscious.
Yes, she should. But claiming she's staying with him because he's a meal ticket is just nasty. Most battered women (and men) have mental issues.

In the video it appears he spit on her and punched her twice. That's battered.

Well - it's obvious she is a gold-digger and whore. Everyone knows she stuck with the guy because he's rich.
If he was working at Wendy's on the night shift and he had assaulted her do you think she would still around?
GOLD STAR!
She wants what's left of his bank account. Class act!

[

He IS stupid, but surely you agree a woman should leave a man when he punches her unconscious.
Yes, she should. But claiming she's staying with him because he's a meal ticket is just nasty. Most battered women (and men) have mental issues.

In the video it appears he spit on her and punched her twice. That's battered.

Well, myself personally I believe financial stability is a valid reason for a woman to marry. Told you I'm old fashioned, but that goes out the door when one gets beat. And yes you are correct, battered women (and the rare man) develop mental problems where they actually start believing they deserve what they are getting and so don't even think about leaving

Abusive males are a manipulative lot.

My wife's ex husband beat her several times before she left him.

He remarried three times. Each time we would get a call from the women prior to the weddings asking if he was abusive. They were all warned, and married him anyway only to be beaten.

Some people refuse to accept the truth.

Lastly, change the participants in the elevator to Michael Samms and a male lover. Would Samms be tossed out of the NFL for defending himself? I doubt it. In a world that says it strives for equality, this seems hypocritical at best.

Why the double standard?

Forum List

Back