So Why Is Israel Allowed To Possess Chemical And Nuclear Weapons?...

Syria destroyed chemical weapons they didn't have?

Syria has----and no doubt still has----chemical weapons-----Baathists SHARE their
chemical weapons-----Nasser (Baathist pig of Egypt) gave Saddam nitrogen
mustard gas and Saddam was an AVID fan and supporter and funder of chemical
weapon production use in Iraq-----he murdered 100s of thousands of kurds and Shiites with the stuff and------when push came to shove----transported lots to his
good Baathist brother in Syria-------- ASSAD

Well, Syria has signed and ratified the treaty. That's more than Israel has done.

They signed the treaty and they violated the treaty.
That is more than Israel has done.

Syria didn't violate anything. That's all just in your Warmongering head. So why hasn't Israel ratified it? I mean, most of the world has? What's going on?

Israel does not want to ratify the treaty and is not obligated to do so. What makes you imagine that "something is going on"?

So does that mean the U.S. should consider war with Israel?

My guess is that's the biggest reason why Israel still exists today.
Imagine if they didn't have them or if other countries in the region felt they didn't have them.

Perhaps because they are the only sane country in the Middle East.

Paulitician, you may not think you are an anti-Semite for your anti-Semitic rhetorical questions, but the board anti-Semites are the ones liking your original post and calling you a winner for your original post. They are the ones that promote and believe in the mythical Palestinian people. A group mind you that did not receive anything from Egypt when they held the land and they certainly did not receive any sort of sympathy when Jordan killed 10s of thousands of them on EAST bank.

Now that is neither here nor there and this is not about that. What it is about is a deterrent from annihilation from the surrounding throwbacks to the 7th century barbarians.

They all ought to thank the God of Israel for them not using them on those countries.

Meanwhile I will sit here shaking my head at your attempt at accusing Israel in another little poignant manner. As they are the only country in the region who allows everyone to worship freely, does not execute gays for being gay by throwing them off of rooftops, do not stone or whip their women for being raped and is the only true republic in the region.

I still refrain from cursing, but these lame anti-Semite posts make it really hard for me.

Get a clue paulitician. The people on your side are the losers. Think about it.

Syria has----and no doubt still has----chemical weapons-----Baathists SHARE their
weapon production use in Iraq-----he murdered 100s of thousands of kurds and Shiites with the stuff and------when push came to shove----transported lots to his

Well, Syria has signed and ratified the treaty. That's more than Israel has done.

Syria didn't violate anything. That's all just in your Warmongering head. So why hasn't Israel ratified it? I mean, most of the world has? What's going on?

Syria didn't violate anything.

The Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) is an arms control treaty which outlaws the production, stockpiling, and use of chemical weapons and their precursors.

Durr.

You have no proof. You're just spewing more B.S. Warmonger propaganda like this...

The Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) is an arms control treaty which outlaws the production, stockpiling, and use of chemical weapons and their precursors.

Durr.

That is not proven that Assad was behind that and also he was fighting rebels. Now you want chemical weapons, white phosphorus bombs that Israel used against Egyptians tanks and their bombs in in Gaza.

Paulitician, you may not think you are an anti-Semite for your anti-Semitic rhetorical questions, but the board anti-Semites are the ones liking your original post and calling you a winner for your original post. They are the ones that promote and believe in the mythical Palestinian people. A group mind you that did not receive anything from Egypt when they held the land and they certainly did not receive any sort of sympathy when Jordan killed 10s of thousands of them on EAST bank.

Not is neither here nor there and this is not about that. What it is about is a deterrent from annihilation from the surrounding throwbacks to the 7th century barbarians.

They all ought to thank the God of Israel for them not using them on those countries.

Meanwhile I will sit here shaking my head at your attempt at accusing Israel in another little poignant manner. As they are the only country in the region who allows everyone to worship freely, does not execute gays for being gay by throwing them off of rooftops, do not stone or whip their women for being raped and is the only true republic in the region.

I still refrain from cursing, but these lame anti-Semite posts make it really hard for me.

So anyone who questions Israel's behavior, is an 'Evil Antisemite?' Since when do American Citizens have to defend and approve of everything Israel does?

Now that is neither here nor there and this is not about that. What it is about is a deterrent from annihilation from the surrounding throwbacks to the 7th century barbarians.

Well the Zionist and even the jews there, the maj are not semite, so this is not anti semite. Now, talking bad about the Arabs is definitely anti semitic.

Durr.

That is not proven that Assad was behind that and also he was fighting rebels. Now you want chemical weapons, white phosphorus bombs that Israel used against Egyptians tanks and their bombs in in Gaza.

white phosphorus bombs do not constitute chemical warfare according to the convention on chemical warfare. Israel used chemical warfare agents against
Egyptian tanks? when was that?

Well the Zionist and even the jews there, the maj are not semite, so this is not anti semite. Now, talking bad about the Arabs is definitely anti semitic.

are you going to DEFINE the word "semite" for the rest of the world?------the majority of the people in your crowd are not of the species "sapien"----
they are of the genus -----"whore" ------aka (in some places) "stinking white trash"

Let's follow this moron's "logic".....shall we?

Saddam, having (according to this imbecile) lots of chemical weapons and knowing that Americans were invading his country, AND, being a "nice" guy, chose to hand over his WMDs to Syria......

The analogy is like someone breaking into your home looking to kill you...and you grab your trusty gun and.......throwing it to your neighbor's yard.

Not is neither here nor there and this is not about that. What it is about is a deterrent from annihilation from the surrounding throwbacks to the 7th century barbarians.

So anyone who questions Israel's behavior, is an 'Evil Antisemite?' Since when do American Citizens have to defend and approve of everything Israel does?

did someone say you should not "question" Israel's behavior? Is there a law
against MY opinion that you are an islamo Nazi dog?

Imagine if they didn't have them or if other countries in the region felt they didn't have them.

Sure, it must be Israel's "nuclear power" threat that has made that country such a peaceful place, right?

did someone say you should not "question" Israel's behavior? Is there a law
against MY opinion that you are an islamo Nazi dog?

Yes, some feel American Citizens should always be subserviant to Israel and never question its behavior. But sorry, i'm gonna call Israel out whenever i deem necessary. I'm an American Citizen, not an Israeli Citizen...

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - Entangling alliances with none." - President Thomas Jefferson

Let's follow this moron's "logic".....shall we?

Saddam, having (according to this imbecile) lots of chemical weapons and knowing that Americans were invading his country, AND, being a "nice" guy, chose to hand over his WMDs to Syria......

The analogy is like someone breaking into your home looking to kill you...and you grab your trusty gun and.......throwing it to your neighbor's yard.

try again-----the FACTS are that an important BONE OF CONTENTION regarding the ethics of your hero SADDAM was that he was murdering hundreds of thousands of people including women and children in the NORTHERN part of Iraq----to wit---KURDS and in the southern part of Iraq----to wit---Shiites. In fact --Iran
accused him of using lethal gases on Iranian citizens--------It was a charge that
was considered very serious and which SADDAM denied. Then the US entered---
then he began dumping his STASH-----you idiot. IRAN built a vast complex of
underground and----IN MOUNTAIN-----series of bunkers in the mountain range between Syria and its proxy pigs----HEZBOLLAH. in the southern part of Lebanon.
Iran and Syria and Hezbollah is ----ALL ONE-------like allah

Now before some of you brand me an 'Evil Antisemite', just hear me out. This is an issue hardly discussed in the U.S. We all know about the lengths the U.S. and West are going to keep Nukes out of the hands of nations in the Middle East. And that the U.S. was all set to go to war with Syria for possessing chemical weapons
"The Middle East nuclear weapon free zone (MENWFZ) is a proposed agreement similar to othernuclear-weapon-free zones in other regions. Steps towards the establishment of such a zone began in the 1960s led to a joint declaration by Egypt and Iran in 1974 which resulted in a General Assembly resolution (broadened in 1990 to cover weapons of mass destruction).[citation needed]

"Such a zone would strengthen the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), would help to promote global nuclear disarmament and would also help the Middle East peace process as substantial confidence-building measures.[1]

"Israel is the only Mideast country believed to have a nuclear arsenal..."
Obviously, there is more money in war than in peace across the Middle East, and that fact probably won't change based on whether you vote Republican OR Democrat next November.

In all likely hood, Israel was created as a Jewish state to enhance war and oil profits in that part of the world.

Middle East nuclear weapon free zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

regarding the nukes-----the FACT is that Israel had nukes long before
the TREATY WAS INVENTED---------their right to not sign the treaty ----is
simple----no nation has a legal obligation to sign a treaty. Their right
to have nukes is GRANDFATHERED into the system just as it is for the
USA

Does your attitude hold for the rest of the ME...

Sure, it must be Israel's "nuclear power" threat that has made that country such a peaceful place, right?

no----to a large extent it has kept Israel from being JUDENFREI which is the agenda of your fellow islamo Nazi dogs

Proof:
Evidence, verification, corroboration, authentication, confirmation, certification, documentation, validation, attestation, substantiation.

Obviously you have no idea what those words mean. Oh well....... :dunno:

Well, real "proof" of nuclear weapons' possession is its use....So far, only the US has used such a weapon.
Israel (admitted by the Pentagon) has nuclear weapons and tested them at least twice.....(See the Vela incident and tests conducted in the Negev Desert)

Now before some of you brand me an 'Evil Antisemite', just hear me out. This is an issue hardly discussed in the U.S. We all know about the lengths the U.S. and West are going to keep Nukes out of the hands of nations in the Middle East. And that the U.S. was all set to go to war with Syria for possessing chemical weapons
"The Middle East nuclear weapon free zone (MENWFZ) is a proposed agreement similar to othernuclear-weapon-free zones in other regions. Steps towards the establishment of such a zone began in the 1960s led to a joint declaration by Egypt and Iran in 1974 which resulted in a General Assembly resolution (broadened in 1990 to cover weapons of mass destruction).[citation needed]

"Such a zone would strengthen the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT), would help to promote global nuclear disarmament and would also help the Middle East peace process as substantial confidence-building measures.[1]

"Israel is the only Mideast country believed to have a nuclear arsenal..."
Obviously, there is more money in war than in peace across the Middle East, and that fact probably won't change based on whether you vote Republican OR Democrat next November.

In all likely hood, Israel was created as a Jewish state to enhance war and oil profits in that part of the world.

Middle East nuclear weapon free zone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Interesting. Israel hasn't ratified that Treaty either.

Forum List

Back