So why

is securing the border, building a wall, ending chain migration and other people policies that encourage illegal immigration so bad?

A 1200mile wall across the desert is a waste of money .

Chain migration is more stable immigration because it reunites families and ensures a stable base for the immigrant . What kind of immigration do you want?

The right kind, without the ability to bring in all of your relatives.

Not done by executive order by Presidents.

is securing the border, building a wall, ending chain migration and other people policies that encourage illegal immigration so bad?

Securing the border is not bad.

The wall is stupid and won't work.

Chain migration is a sick term for uniting families. It's the way we've always done it. It's why we are great. Idiot.

US businesses encourage illegal immigration. Idiot.

A 1200mile wall across the desert is a waste of money .

Chain migration is more stable immigration because it reunites families and ensures a stable base for the immigrant . What kind of immigration do you want?

The right kind, without the ability to bring in all of your relatives.

Not done by executive order by Presidents.

What’s the “right kind “? Be more specific .

The First Lady is an example of a chain immigrant .

In the GOP's context, "chain migration" means "damned brown people all moving over here
^ all of the above are here because of chain migration

That's a lie, how about a link?

A link to how everybody immigrated to America? Holy crap. Um, you want some book reading ideas? Do you think all those "little Italies," "Germantowns," etc. were just a bunch of random folks that decided to base their communities around random cultures that they liked?

So you admit you can't prove your claim, clearly you have no clue what chain migration is. It's not generations of children born to people already in the country.

All those generations of children, born to those who came here by chain migration.

Simple concept, prove it, or you can just admit you are assuming crap you can't possibly prove and admit you're a dumb ass.

Chain migration is a sick term for uniting families. It's the way we've always done it. It's why we are great. Idiot.

Imagine all the flood of Germans or Irish had they been able to do the same thing.
We have always had that for spouse's and kids but not all of the aunts, uncle's, cousins. That's massive immigration and needs to be stopped.

Imagine all the flood of Germans or Irish had they been able to do the same thing.
We have always had that for spouse's and kids but not all of the aunts, uncle's, cousins. That's massive immigration and needs to be stopped.

You are talking out of your ass.

What do you even know about how current LEGAL immigrants are using the system? I'll bet you don't know shit.

Change the channel.

Imagine if the Germans or Irish had had a land border with us.

Is this statement true, peach174 ?

Under current immigration law, American green card holders can sponsor their spouses and unmarried children for permanent residence. Additionally, United States citizens can petition for residence for their parents, siblings and married adult children.

And ???

That doesn’t mean you can just bring every relative in because you have a green card.

You guys really don’t know how the process works . RelativeS are weighted . And there are limits on how many people from country x can enter.

Democrats need illegals in order to secure the so-called 'hispanic' vote.

I always saw that as a flawed theory, because you have several disparate groups of Hispanics.

There are those whose ancestors were Hispanic many years ago, but have lost every bit of their culture as they assimilated. My daughter-in-law comes from one such family. According to her name, she is Hispanic but that is as far as it goes. People from families like hers have no reason to support Illegal immigration.

Puerto Ricans and Cubans who come to the United States should never support illegal immigration as they can't stand Mexican illegals. Ever worked with a mixed group of these people? For the most part they hate each other more than anyone else. They don't even speak the same dialect of Spanish. Other groups of Hispanics came here legally from other parts of the world have no reason to support illegals.

Then you have a group that came here one or two generations back who still identify as Hispanic and came here legally. They have friends or family back in the Old Country, and could support illegal immigration or not, depending on their history.

The most vocal group, and probably the smallest of all, to support illegal immigration are illegals themselves.

Lastly, those that support illegals are the liberals who see them as potential voters because they will be indebted to Democrats, who blindly support them without any reason than potential votes, do it because they know these people can be conned into voting illegally or waiting until the anchor babies are old enough to vote.
Hispanic is a flawed name which is why I put in quotes.

Under current immigration law, American green card holders can sponsor their spouses and unmarried children for permanent residence. Additionally, United States citizens can petition for residence for their parents, siblings and married adult children.

And ???

That doesn’t mean you can just bring every relative in because you have a green card.

You guys really don’t know how the process works . RelativeS are weighted . And there are limits on how many people from country x can enter.

You talkin' to me?

And ???

You talkin' to me?

Aiming at Peach and her kind .

I don’t understand the fear of chain immigration. I figure that’s an idea cons would like.

And ???

You talkin' to me?

I don’t understand the fear of chain immigration. I figure that’s an idea cons would like.

They don't have command of the facts. It's easy to sow fear in an ignorant populace.

And ???

You talkin' to me?

They don't have command of the facts. It's easy to sow fear in an ignorant populace.
That explains all the Trump is the devil hysteria

And ???

You talkin' to me?

That explains all the Trump is the devil hysteria

Trump isn't the devil. But he is a moron and he isn't qualified for the job. He's also impressionable. He listens to other morons.

Forum List

Back