So, will Trump finally condemn White Supremacist Terrorism?

Some of them are good people
He ruled out the white supremacists and you know it. You're lying by omission.

I've personally shown that transcript to RW many times. He is purposefully and with full knowledge lying.

He is just a propagandist troll.

He called people who march with Nazis, KKK and White power groups .....fine people

They are not

This thing turned into a white power march....if you chose to stay
You are not a fine person

So then there were no fine people there in Charlottesville that day. According to you.

Will Trump come out and say it or will he tap dance and say ......Some of them are good people

Trump: "Okay, good. Are we going to take down the statue? Because he was a major slave owner. Now, are we going to take down his statue?

"So you know what, it’s fine. You’re changing history. You’re changing culture. And you had people -- and I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists -- because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists. Okay? And the press has treated them absolutely unfairly."

So, why you lie about what the President said?

That was a good statement

Too bad it took three days for someone to force it on him

Thank you for admitting that it was a good statement. Most of your fellow liberals are still lying about that.

What makes you think that he had to be forced to make it?
Because being a leftwing nut, he cannot bring himself to give Trump any credit. Typical these days.

Will Trump come out and say it or will he tap dance and say ......Some of them are good people

I'm really sick to death of all the Kabuki Theater and Grandstanding Leftists put us through these days. How did these cats go from the really cool folks of the 60s to such insufferable uptight prigs?

You have to give lip service to something to THEIR satisfaction or else....HORRORS...."Condemn, Heretic!! Condemn!!"

They make me want to rebel and laugh at them. Oh wait. I do that already. hahahaha

I'm such a rebel Imma sit here and not "condemn" one darn thing.

What's gonna happen? Pitchforks? Torches? The Speech Brigade? What?

Oooooooo

Will Trump ever say "radical white supremacists terrorist"?

Not likely...he can't afford to piss off any potential voters.

Seawycth. You are one of the most reasonable liberals here.

Yet, seriously, wtf?

When you of all people, state something like that, you are making the argument, that any form of discussion is useless.

Why? You stated much worse about President Obama.

Low Information Voters: 43% of Republicans believe Obama is a Muslim

Guess that makes you very not reasonable?

You believe that being Muslim is worse than being a "radical white supremacists terrorist"?

Well, REpublicans generally don't.

My point stands.

I believe being an extremist of any stripe is equally bad. You were one of those that got in Obama's shit for not saying "radical Islamic terrorist". It didn't matter what he did because he wouldn't say what you wanted him to say.

Why won't Trump say "white supremacist terrorist"?

Yet, seriously, wtf?

When you of all people, state something like that, you are making the argument, that any form of discussion is useless.

You believe that being Muslim is worse than being a "radical white supremacists terrorist"?

My point stands.

I believe being an extremist of any stripe is equally bad. You were one of those that got in Obama's shit for not saying "radical Islamic terrorist". It didn't matter what he did because he wouldn't say what you wanted him to say.

I dont' know that he won't. He certainly has addressed the issue.

Obama's administration called the Fort Hood shooting, "work place violence".

Dude. That deserved pushback.

Trump has done nothing like that, to call for such pushback.

Yet, seriously, wtf?

My point stands.

Because there is no such thing.

P

Yet, seriously, wtf?

My point stands.

It was workplace violence. The guy shot up his workplace. At that moment that is all we knew.

Trump has barely given weak lip service to condemning white supremacists and only after public outcry.

I've personally shown that transcript to RW many times. He is purposefully and with full knowledge lying.

He called people who march with Nazis, KKK and White power groups .....fine people

They are not

Nice walking it back. But we both know that the next time, you will just tell the lie again.

If what you claim is true, that people that were there and didn't leave, are "not fine",

then why did you lie about it just there? And will do so again?
Trump thinks some of those who march with the Klan are good people

BULLSHIT

They are not

Nice walking it back. But we both know that the next time, you will just tell the lie again.

If what you claim is true, that people that were there and didn't leave, are "not fine",

BULLSHIT
Thanks for reacting to your own spew.

P

Yet, seriously, wtf?

My point stands.

It was workplace violence. The guy shot up his workplace. At that moment that is all we knew.

Trump has barely given weak lip service to condemning white supremacists and only after public outcry.

Rest assured
After days of criticism, Trump will finally condemn white supremacist killings
But, as usual, his first impulse is to ignore it

They are not

They weren't marching with Nazis. They were there first and had permits. Antifa showed up with masks and weapons and the WS showed up uninvited. Trump clearly condemned the WS. Why do you keep leaving that out? Never mind, I know the answer. We all do.

They are not

BULLSHIT
Dragging old people out of cars and killing white people is just fun. They are good people. Most Progs left those areas for some reason. The topper was when BLM was attacking white Progs marching with them under Obama. Lets all sing the Union label song.....Follow the dancing b ball.

They are not

He didn't say that. You're twisting words like the media.

Yet, seriously, wtf?

If you know anything about behavioral psychology you'll notice what his true faith is when stephanopoulos had to correct him.

P

My point stands.

Rest assured
After days of criticism, Trump will finally condemn white supremacist killings
But, as usual, his first impulse is to ignore it

So even if he did, like he already has this morning, you will never be satisfied.

Your first impulse is to call the man racist. Even when he condemns racism in a public address to the whole country.

You'll never be convinced. Ever.

Yet, seriously, wtf?

If you know anything about behavioral psychology you'll notice what his true faith is when stephanopoulos had to correct him.

They are not

So they were just supposed to leave?

You do know why they were there, don't you? It was to protest the anti-American left trying to change history like they always do. Other people coming there like Antifa is beyond their control. Same with Nazi's or anybody else for that matter. Speaking of which, how many leftists ever left a protest when Antifa showed up?

Forum List

Back