So With Powell, Bush, Romney and Biden Not Voting for Trump, How Big Is It?

Powell grew up in a neighborhood with few white people, but filled with blacks, Puerto Ricans, and Muslims. he doesnt know what being black means. this is all a scam

TRIVIA TIME!

Colin Powell is the son of Jamaican immigrants, just like Kamala. if Colin does a sex change operation, maybe Biden will get confused when choosing his VP, and pick Powell!

Trust me, Uncle Joe needs to energize millennial blacks with a female and he'll do that.
My current prediction is either Val Demings in FL or Abrams in GA.
Kamala ? Nope, no need to deliver CA

TRIVIA TIME!

Colin Powell is the son of Jamaican immigrants, just like Kamala. if Colin does a sex change operation, maybe Biden will get confused when choosing his VP, and pick Powell!

Trust me, Uncle Joe needs to energize millennial blacks with a female and he'll do that.
MICHELLE OBAMA!

Demings and Abrams have that look though, they are too sexy for milan!

TRIVIA TIME!

MICHELLE OBAMA!

Demings and Abrams have that look though, they are too sexy for milan!

Yea, the wouldn't dare attack Stacey for obesity - WOULD they?

9636692df93bf07f0fe2c22b292b9150.jpg

According to the letter oThe virus inevitably fading is an attempt to introduce the fairy tale that theology actually has a clue. Covid could return in fall or winter twenty twenty.

Bush and Powell didn’t support him before and Romney has wasted any credibility he had with Republicans so I don’t see this as any big deal. Hillary had way more endorsements than Trump did in 2020 but that didn’t get her the 270 electoral votes.

Forum List

Back