So would the Conservatives on this Board, or those who voted Trump

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
since I'm not sure who you are, since Trump is a new Republican since the advent of Obama, be ok with Pence or Ryan? Just curious?

I'll go first, absolutely not, neither of them.

since I'm not sure who you are, since Trump is a new Republican since the advent of Obama, be ok with Pence or Ryan? Just curious?

A silly questions since Trump will be president until at least 2020 and if he manages to get his major initiatives through Congress by then until 2024.

the left will never settle for any republican pence or whoever

if trump was replaced the same day the left would start a scandal

and the process repeats itself

The white left has refused to accept the results of the last three elections that elected a Republican. The violence has escalated with each loss. The tipping point has been reached.

A silly questions since Trump will be president until at least 2020 and if he manages to get his major initiatives through Congress by then until 2024.

You do not know that, none of us know what the next hour will bring, this is of course a hypothetical quest.

The white left has refused to accept the results of the last three elections that elected a Republican. The violence has escalated with each loss. The tipping point has been reached.

You mean Bush Jr twice and Trump? Yeah, and we were right about Bush.

You do not know that, none of us know what the next hour will bring, this is of course a hypothetical quest.
Those of us old enough to remember the 60s do. Riots and entire blocks of downtown burning. Fire fighters being shot to prevent them putting out the fires.

Those of us who are sane and intelligent do know that if the President's health allows, he will be in office at least until 2020, and if he manages to get his major agenda items through Congress until 2024.

Those of us old enough to remember the 60s do. Riots and entire blocks of downtown burning. Fire fighters being shot to prevent them putting out the fires.

There is much talk of that same kind of unrest this summer, the Left will be very taken aback by the response.

There is much talk of that same kind of unrest this summer, the Left will be very taken aback by the response.
Antifia could play major role in how bad the riots get.

You mean Bush Jr twice and Trump? Yeah, and we were right about Bush.

Pffft.

Bush was, in many ways, one of you.

Why do you think Jeb was one of the first boys out last year?

Antifia could play major role in how bad the riots get.

It's a mistake for them to believe it won't go unanswered.

Forum List

Back