So would the Conservatives on this Board, or those who voted Trump

The white left has refused to accept the results of the last three elections that elected a Republican. The violence has escalated with each loss. The tipping point has been reached.

You mean Bush Jr twice and Trump? Yeah, and we were right about Bush.

Pffft.

Bush was, in many ways, one of you.

Why do you think Jeb was one of the first boys out last year?

Jeb was no Jr. I did vote for his Dad, and I could of voted for Jeb, but not Bush Jr with Cheney. I'm a moderate. Too much change too fast causes problems. All politicians should be Independents. This Rep and Dem has gone too far right and too far left.

The white left has refused to accept the results of the last three elections that elected a Republican. The violence has escalated with each loss. The tipping point has been reached.

You mean Bush Jr twice and Trump? Yeah, and we were right about Bush.

Pffft.

Bush was, in many ways, one of you.

Why do you think Jeb was one of the first boys out last year?

One of me, I am neither, but I can't go along with the GOP agenda's anymore.

The Bush's are a sad, sick bunch. Start with Prescott and work your way forward. They are all sad, sick sons of bitches.

I'm a registered libertarian, and Donald Trump is the first time I voted for a major party candidate in my life. I probably wouldn't vote for a career politician from either major party except for Rand Paul or Ron Paul. I'd go back to voting libertarian if Trump wasn't a candidate.

QUOTE="toomuchtime_, post: 17289432, member: 17069"]
since I'm not sure who you are, since Trump is a new Republican since the advent of Obama, be ok with Pence or Ryan? Just curious?

I'll go first, absolutely not, neither of them.
A silly questions since Trump will be president until at least 2020 and if he manages to get his major initiatives through Congress by then until 2024.[/QUOTE]

You do not know that, none of us know what the next hour will bring, this is of course a hypothetical quest.[/QUOTE]
Those of us old enough to remember the 60s do. Riots and entire blocks of downtown burning. Fire fighters being shot to prevent them putting out the fires.[/QUOTE]

There is much talk of that same kind of unrest this summer, the Left will be very taken aback by the response.[/QUOTE]
My only reservation with Pence is that he has Jesuit connections.

He is more evangelical, he is not a RC anymore.

since I'm not sure who you are, since Trump is a new Republican since the advent of Obama, be ok with Pence or Ryan? Just curious?

A silly questions since Trump will be president until at least 2020 and if he manages to get his major initiatives through Congress by then until 2024.

You do not know that, none of us know what the next hour will bring, this is of course a hypothetical quest.
Those of us who are sane and intelligent do know that if the President's health allows, he will be in office at least until 2020, and if he manages to get his major agenda items through Congress until 2024.

Those of us who are sane or intelligent would never vote for Trump. He is the antithesis of both sanity and intelligence.

A silly questions since Trump will be president until at least 2020 and if he manages to get his major initiatives through Congress by then until 2024.

You do not know that, none of us know what the next hour will bring, this is of course a hypothetical quest.
Those of us who are sane and intelligent do know that if the President's health allows, he will be in office at least until 2020, and if he manages to get his major agenda items through Congress until 2024.

Those of us who are sane or intelligent would never vote for Trump. He is the antithesis of both sanity and intelligence.
Those of us who are sane or intelligent would never vote for Trump.

or HIllary

QUOTE="Doc1, post: 17289659, member: 61070"]The Bush's are a sad, sick bunch. Start with Prescott and work your way forward. They are all sad, sick sons of bitches.[/QUOTE]

Lets see it was Bush Sr. or Clinton. Maybe I made a mistake.

Those of us who are sane or intelligent would never vote for Trump.

or HIllary

No choice in the matter and after the tea party , I said never again. I felt the ACA was the best thing, and the GOP ruined it and now its on the rocks. I credit them with it's ruin. In my state we have Justin Amash, a member of the Freedom Caucus, which are a group of vultures.

The problem you lefties are having is you hate the man so expect all of us should. I don't think he's a nice guy but his policies are already making things better so I don't give a crap. He's not going anywhere. And the dem obstruction is going to hurt them in 2018.

They all suck.

I'm happy that Big Ears is out and Cankles is too.

Both are acceptable to me.
Penelope, Clinton was every bit as terrible as Trump, with the major exception she would have been less likely to be removed because she is smarter that Orange Man.
LMAO! Yeah she's got a lot going on upstairs.
She would not have been in the pickle as Donald is in his first 120 days. What a doofus!
His AG got himself recused almost immediately, and now the DOJ has turned against the Orange Tyrant.

Penelope, Clinton was every bit as terrible as Trump, with the major exception she would have been less likely to be removed because she is smarter that Orange Man.
She would not have been in the pickle as Donald is in his first 120 days. What a doofus!

I voted for the issues. I believed in the ACA, I believe in global warming and the EPA, and I do not think we need tax cuts.

The problem you lefties are having is you hate the man so expect all of us should. I don't think he's a nice guy but his policies are already making things better so I don't give a crap. He's not going anywhere. And the dem obstruction is going to hurt them in 2018.

No, I just know his reputation , he has been around for many years. He is a charlatan. The only thing good I can see is they are going after the gangs, I do hope that is not a lie, among his many others.

There are no more jobs, and tax cuts are not bringing them back. We support the Corps as it is with our huge tax cuts, we actually buy our jobs.

Of course not. Nobody in the media would even be asking any questions.

Forum List

Back