So... Yeah. Rosie O'Donnell really, really wants to shove her period blood in your face

Trump was right. She is a disgusting fat cow. What if men walked around with soiled pants from "freely wet dreaming " haha. Disgusting. Fucking filthy lefties. Shit...I just gave their males an idea.

Eeeeeewwwwwww!

Isn't she old enough to be past menapause anyway?
“I’d like to take my period blood that I no longer have and write, ‘You’re all [expletive],’ ” Ms. O'Donnell said, CBS reported. “I’d like to smear it all over some people’s faces.”

What a disgusting fat pig.

attachment.php

Rosie O Donnell Wants to Wipe Period Blood on People s Faces to Fight Trump s War on Women

Not surprising. She's a lesbian and likely has period blood on her face frequently.

She thinks shoving period blood in pro-lifers' faces will bring us around to the obviously morally superior position that tearing apart a baby and using her organs for medical research is a-okay. She really is that crazy.

Disgusting comments from a disgusting "woman". I hope she becomes more vocal and aggressive toward Trump, it'll push his poll numbers even higher.

I'm reminded of when my ex was feeling very poorly, and asked if I'd run to the store for tampons.

On the way out the door, she hollered, "...and we're out of ketchup"! :lol:

And yes... I went there.

Forum List

Back