So you want a Civil War?

Well a nation that fought the British empire because they just wanted self rule and used violence to achieve that goal. When that same nation then fights internally over issues of slavery and certain areas also wanted self rule. Violence was the answer. Well now Trump just wants self rule with him and his family at the helm. He does not believe in shared rule because he is a true authoritarian who uses what all authoritarians use which is fear. Next you just have to identify who the bad guy is. This is why he admires Putin because Putin gets what he wants. Trump really wants to get what he wants. President for life and to pass the torch onto the family.

After all how ironic is it. That a family from German, which is a country that could not beat the US in war, would provide this family opportunity. That this family could then throw the US into chaos for one man with an ego problem.

Funny how ignorant fools, like you, ignore the mountain of evidence that the xiden crime family is bought by the chinese communist party. It ain't Trump you twat, it's the CCP and their obvious control of the democrat party that is causing this. Either you want the chinese to take this country over, or you are a complete moron.
What's the shock?
Liberals work by emotion, not information.

No one in their right mind wants a civil war.

However, when the political class refuses to live by the rules they enact, and the political class is exempt from the laws that govern this land, and the political class set up a system where the vote is corrupt, well. Then there is no other option.

When people start imagining things that are not happening or who vote for and supported the political class that refuses to live by the rules they enact, and deemed itself exempt from the laws that govern this land, and who have stolen elections by voter suppression, then call for civil war because nobody wants that shit to continue, those people are delusional. And that's what has happened to the republican party.

So, what do you call a person who blames the actions of people 200 years ago, for their incompetence today? Delusional?
Was that 200 years ago when we watched the father and son hillbilly team in Georgia hunting black men? They bagged one.

Individual crimes are horrible. Care to explain how the actions of two assholes is systemic racism? And, if you truly cared about black lives you would demand real actions be taken to curb black on black crime which kills orders of magnitude more black children than whitey ever could.

In other words, stop talking out of your wide ass.
Systemic racism is when people feel free to murder blacks because they know the police will give them a pass. Do you think what happened in Georgia was an isolated incident? George Zimmerman had a successful negro hunt and walked away.
You are just beyond stupid-------------Trayvon druggy, criminal, thief, habitual attacker was upset that a community patrol caught him casing homes after been kicked out school for the 3rd and 4th time that school year alone and sent to live with his criminal father who didn't even have home but was staying with a welfare girlfriend------------so as the good citizen got out of his vehicle and was searching for a house number so cops could find him, the criminal trayvon bigger and faster circled around and waited while on the phone with his girlfriend------as soon as Zimmerman put down the phone, Trayvon attacked him from behind as he had done a bus driver only a few weeks before. The phone went dead when the attack started and the smaller community patrol shot the violent racist attacker...trayvon.

Trayvons girlfriend who heard Trayvon attack ----did not call police --she hid instead. Even when it was reveal that Trayvon was dead---she hid as the cops looked for her. Her step sister then pretended to be the girl friend and testified in court as to being Trayvons girlfriend and admitted that trayvon was a racist and likely attacked the cracker who called the cops on him.
And you are beyond disgusting with your lies. Martin had no criminal record; Trayvon Martin Update: School marijuana suspension, no criminal record

Boohoo, woe is me!

The other half believes in equality for all, do not want their kids and families killed by crazy loons with machine guns. We want them safe and happy.

They want decent Jobs, good Schools to educate their children, fair taxes, decent Health care for all, taking care of the elderly and children. Birth control so they do not have so many poor children, thus avoiding abortion.

Giving people a hand up when they need it.

We have most of these things now. If you want government to put this force field around every human being, they don't even have that in Democrat utopias like North Korea and Cuba. However in places like that, the government provides jobs, takes care of the young and elderly, free healthcare, makes sure nobody has anyway to protect themselves in their cradle-to-grave government you desire here. You should move there and try it out first.

Of course if you don't want to move, we have areas like that here; places where you do get free healthcare, don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancy, nobody has guns or money except the government. We call these places prisons, and they're not that difficult to join. The best part for you is, they are full of Democrats already.
No. What we have now is a government entirely controlled by the ultra wealthy for the benefit of the ultra wealthy. Sadly, people like you refuse to accept this reality, as you’re blinded by your dogma.
The honest to god truth?

Ray could do with a good month of really listening to NPR and PBS, and taking to heart the POV there, and Mary should listen to a good month of Rush Limbaugh, and taking to heart that POV. . .

And then BOTH of them need to learn everything written by Lysander Spooner and Larkin Rose, and video taped sessions by Rose.

:heehee:

They both need to unshackle their minds and get rid of having other folks tell them how to think. Understanding is key.

. . . and consequently, disabuse themselves of the notion, that if they disagree, that they are in fact, not each others enemies, nor do they have the right to foist their ideas off on each other. They are Americans, so act like it.

8d73712825bf78ba9a75a4ec2d125370.jpg

And yet they pay lower tax rates than lower income classes.

...and there it is again. The cons common retort of jealousy. How can they be so dumb?

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck.........

I have no concern about what other people make. If they do better than I do, they are lauded by me whereas you express contempt. If I'm upset because you have a beautiful wife, the only reason it bothers me is because she is more beautiful than my wife. Pure jealousy.

Lower income people pay no income tax at all. In fact slightly less than half of our people don't pay any income tax. Payroll taxes, property taxes, gasoline taxes, cigarette and alcohol taxes, yes, we pay those, but those taxes go for things we use everyday or save up for our later years in life. If you live the average lifespan in this country, you will get back every dollar you and your employer paid into Social Security and Medicare and much more. However income taxes are what operates our federal government, bureaucracies, welfare programs, military, and distribution to states who need it. Half of us don't pay anything into the actual federal government outside of SS and Medicare which again, we get back anyway.

Wrong.

However income taxes are what operates our federal government, bureaucracies, welfare programs, military, and distribution to states who need it.

What goes to operate these things are increases in the national debt ceiling level.

What the income tax goes to pay? That is INTEREST on that national debt ceiling level.

Your rhetoric comes straight out of Hannity and Limbaugh, it seriously does. Change the channel over to NPR every now and then.

Yeah it’s just a nutty conspiracy that the ultra rich control the government. LMFAO.

If they controlled the government they wouldn't have paid all the taxes they did until Trump got in. They wouldn't have Bibles of regulations against their businesses. They may have money, but politicians get their power from voters, which the wealthy are very few in light of the entire country.
Lol. You don’t even know the ultra wealthy pay a fraction of their wealth in taxes, thanks to the fact that they designed the tax system. Sadly, you’re too dumb to know this obvious fact.
I have little doubt that what you say is true. But increasing the taxes of the average American does not address this problem and increasing the taxes on the ultra wealthy only results in them removing themselves their wealth and/or their business enterprises to other countries. Globalization in action.
Tax the fuck out of the wealthy. Prevent them from sheltering their wealth or moving it offshore. It’s not hard to do, but requires a government properly run and not controlled by the ultra wealthy. So, it won’t happen here thanks to dumb cons and neolibs. It does happen all the time in other western nations. USA is too corrupt.
So then the ultra wealthy leave and you're stuck eating bugs and straw. Parasites like you can't survive without a host.
Con logic always fails, but the ultra wealthy love you for your ignorance.
The ultra wealthy Democrats love you for your "eat the rich" childishness. They've given you the target for your Two Minutes Hate, and you scream at the screen exactly as programmed.
The Ds love the rich just as much as the Rs. They both know that’s where the money is. Too bad you’re too duped by the establishment to recognize this fact.

You never hugged a young girl?
And the investigation of his son will Peter out. Barr is leaving and so is Trump.

The WH staff just leaked they were told to stand down on Russia hacking and Pompeo said it was definitely Russia.

Trump kissing Putin to the very end!

No, at this age I don't hug strange young girls or sniff their hair. That's pretty creepy. So what you're saying is that Biden will use his position of power to make sure his sons transgressions will be swept under the rug? How Democrat of you. Yeah, his staff leaked? I guess you have no names as usual. It seems most of anything negative reported about Trump is always by anonymous sources.
It was reported on CNN. My family thinks nothing of relatives and friends hugging each other. I do not have one who ever tried to grab a women’s p! Of course my relatives would ride Trump out of town on a rail.

None of your male relatives are straight?

Or are they all virgins?
They have Sons. Does that answer your question? And we all hug each other,or did before the virus Trump failed to admit existed. Ignorant people who confuse honest feelings for the young but back a batshit liar that brags about grabbing women’s P!

Do not try and turn your twisted thoughts on me. Even you do not believe it. You have just invested so much in orange combover you are ashamed to admit it.

He is now having screaming matches in the WH because he knows his lifetime of greed and crime are catching up with him.

The "pussy" comment was in the context of a discussion about how woman treat rich and famous men.

That means consensual sex. That you pretend it meant something else, is you admitting that you have to lie in order to justify your hysterical opposition to the President.

You are the one behaving in a disgusting manner, you personally and you as a member of the group, leftards.
Oh, my God you actually believe a man grabbing a woman is consensual sex? I guess the law suit that is going forward now is not true?
you Guys are too far gone for help. I sincerely hope you do not have daughters and tell them that is OK!

Have you heard the name Tara Reade?
Yes, and she told so many stories she went no where.
Oh, okay. So it's BELIEVE THE VICTIM unless the target is someone you support.

Well a nation that fought the British empire because they just wanted self rule and used violence to achieve that goal. When that same nation then fights internally over issues of slavery and certain areas also wanted self rule. Violence was the answer. Well now Trump just wants self rule with him and his family at the helm. He does not believe in shared rule because he is a true authoritarian who uses what all authoritarians use which is fear. Next you just have to identify who the bad guy is. This is why he admires Putin because Putin gets what he wants. Trump really wants to get what he wants. President for life and to pass the torch onto the family.

After all how ironic is it. That a family from German, which is a country that could not beat the US in war, would provide this family opportunity. That this family could then throw the US into chaos for one man with an ego problem.
Funny how ignorant fools, like you, ignore the mountain of evidence that the xiden crime family is bought by the chinese communist party. It ain't Trump you twat, it's the CCP and their obvious control of the democrat party that is causing this. Either you want the chinese to take this country over, or you are a complete moron.
What's the shock?
Liberals work by emotion, not information.

Here's a wag who desperately wants to accuse an imaginary entity of a fallacy ----- but has to employ his own fallacy in order to do it.

:rofl:

Oh and speaking of fallacies ---- Hi Dave. Here to run up the score?

Might as well quit right here Inderp. Daveward Fallacyhands inna house.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

They haven't even thought about the safety of their own family members. These are some really stupid people.

Are you threatening people's family members?

...and there it is again. The cons common retort of jealousy. How can they be so dumb?

I have no concern about what other people make. If they do better than I do, they are lauded by me whereas you express contempt. If I'm upset because you have a beautiful wife, the only reason it bothers me is because she is more beautiful than my wife. Pure jealousy.

Lower income people pay no income tax at all. In fact slightly less than half of our people don't pay any income tax. Payroll taxes, property taxes, gasoline taxes, cigarette and alcohol taxes, yes, we pay those, but those taxes go for things we use everyday or save up for our later years in life. If you live the average lifespan in this country, you will get back every dollar you and your employer paid into Social Security and Medicare and much more. However income taxes are what operates our federal government, bureaucracies, welfare programs, military, and distribution to states who need it. Half of us don't pay anything into the actual federal government outside of SS and Medicare which again, we get back anyway.

Wrong.

However income taxes are what operates our federal government, bureaucracies, welfare programs, military, and distribution to states who need it.

What goes to operate these things are increases in the national debt ceiling level.

What the income tax goes to pay? That is INTEREST on that national debt ceiling level.

Your rhetoric comes straight out of Hannity and Limbaugh, it seriously does. Change the channel over to NPR every now and then.
Yep. Raymond essentially mouths exactly what Rush spouts. It’s sad so many are so easily duped into supporting the wealthy oligarchs , over their self interest.

I once thought as he did, in my youth. We can only hope Raymond and those like him wakeup and reach the high level of intelligence we have, but I fear it’s too late for Raymond.

You probably even believe that horseshit.

Yeah it’s just a nutty conspiracy that the ultra rich control the government. LMFAO.

If they controlled the government they wouldn't have paid all the taxes they did until Trump got in. They wouldn't have Bibles of regulations against their businesses. They may have money, but politicians get their power from voters, which the wealthy are very few in light of the entire country.
Lol. You don’t even know the ultra wealthy pay a fraction of their wealth in taxes, thanks to the fact that they designed the tax system. Sadly, you’re too dumb to know this obvious fact.
I have little doubt that what you say is true. But increasing the taxes of the average American does not address this problem and increasing the taxes on the ultra wealthy only results in them removing themselves their wealth and/or their business enterprises to other countries. Globalization in action.
Tax the fuck out of the wealthy. Prevent them from sheltering their wealth or moving it offshore. It’s not hard to do, but requires a government properly run and not controlled by the ultra wealthy. So, it won’t happen here thanks to dumb cons and neolibs. It does happen all the time in other western nations. USA is too corrupt.
So then the ultra wealthy leave and you're stuck eating bugs and straw. Parasites like you can't survive without a host.

Yeah, and socialists everywhere, and especially the mass graves they create, thank you for yours.
Lol. Dumb con logic. It’s fucking crazy.

It's easy to brag about communism being so glorious while living in prosperous capitalism. Idiot.
Lol. Where did I use the term communism? Cons are crazy.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

They haven't even thought about the safety of their own family members. These are some really stupid people.

Are you threatening people's family members?

Are that stupid that you do not understand my post?

Wrong.

Yep. Raymond essentially mouths exactly what Rush spouts. It’s sad so many are so easily duped into supporting the wealthy oligarchs , over their self interest.

I once thought as he did, in my youth. We can only hope Raymond and those like him wakeup and reach the high level of intelligence we have, but I fear it’s too late for Raymond.
the-nationalist-not-only-does-not-disapprove-of-atrocities-committed-15874890.png

The original tweet:

Frankly My Dear, considering the violence that "the Resistance" promoted and supported for the past few years, I don't give a damn. I have complete immunity to your gaslighting.

Now, go put on your muzzle and sit inside by yourself until 2022.

It's like folks haven't even been paying attention to the legislation that has been passed in the bailouts this year and in 2008.

What the literal fuck? :dunno:

,o1 a-3.jpg

However, when the political class refuses to live by the rules they enact, and the political class is exempt from the laws that govern this land, and the political class set up a system where the vote is corrupt, well. Then there is no other option.

When people start imagining things that are not happening or who vote for and supported the political class that refuses to live by the rules they enact, and deemed itself exempt from the laws that govern this land, and who have stolen elections by voter suppression, then call for civil war because nobody wants that shit to continue, those people are delusional. And that's what has happened to the republican party.

So, what do you call a person who blames the actions of people 200 years ago, for their incompetence today? Delusional?
Was that 200 years ago when we watched the father and son hillbilly team in Georgia hunting black men? They bagged one.

Individual crimes are horrible. Care to explain how the actions of two assholes is systemic racism? And, if you truly cared about black lives you would demand real actions be taken to curb black on black crime which kills orders of magnitude more black children than whitey ever could.

Systemic racism is when people feel free to murder blacks because they know the police will give them a pass. Do you think what happened in Georgia was an isolated incident? George Zimmerman had a successful negro hunt and walked away.
You are just beyond stupid-------------Trayvon druggy, criminal, thief, habitual attacker was upset that a community patrol caught him casing homes after been kicked out school for the 3rd and 4th time that school year alone and sent to live with his criminal father who didn't even have home but was staying with a welfare girlfriend------------so as the good citizen got out of his vehicle and was searching for a house number so cops could find him, the criminal trayvon bigger and faster circled around and waited while on the phone with his girlfriend------as soon as Zimmerman put down the phone, Trayvon attacked him from behind as he had done a bus driver only a few weeks before. The phone went dead when the attack started and the smaller community patrol shot the violent racist attacker...trayvon.

Trayvons girlfriend who heard Trayvon attack ----did not call police --she hid instead. Even when it was reveal that Trayvon was dead---she hid as the cops looked for her. Her step sister then pretended to be the girl friend and testified in court as to being Trayvons girlfriend and admitted that trayvon was a racist and likely attacked the cracker who called the cops on him.
My God where did that piece of fiction come from?
It's the facts -------put on your big girl panties and learn to google.

And you are beyond disgusting with your lies. Martin had no criminal record; Trayvon Martin Update: School marijuana suspension, no criminal record
Martin was snagged with expensive STOLEN JEWELRY in his back pack along with BURGLARY TOOLS----------he was a fricking criminal. ...convicted or not.
He also assaulted several people------had illegal drugs and illegal guns in his own videos........and bragged of committing numberous crimes. He was a criminal on his way to prison or dead in the street for some other reason. Lets stop pretending that he was some small innocent kid--he wasn't. He was a very violent criminal who btw whose own handle was something along the lines of no limit nigga-------------this is what he called himself and sadly it was accurate.

No, what gets added to our debt are the deficits. That is to say, the spending that our income tax revenues don't cover, that's what gets added to the debt. If our income tax revenues only paid the interest, then we'd be on the verge of an economic collapse because once we can not meet our interest payment obligations, nobody will ever lend us a dime and we would be officially bankrupt.

The honest to god truth?

Ray could do with a good month of really listening to NPR and PBS, and taking to heart the POV there, and Mary should listen to a good month of Rush Limbaugh, and taking to heart that POV. .

The honest to God truth is you leftists bring up Limbaugh and such making accusations that you yourself are guilty of, only with CNN and MSNBC.

Forum List

Back