So you want a Civil War?

Yeah itā€™s just a nutty conspiracy that the ultra rich control the government. LMFAO.

If they controlled the government they wouldn't have paid all the taxes they did until Trump got in. They wouldn't have Bibles of regulations against their businesses. They may have money, but politicians get their power from voters, which the wealthy are very few in light of the entire country.
Lol. You donā€™t even know the ultra wealthy pay a fraction of their wealth in taxes, thanks to the fact that they designed the tax system. Sadly, youā€™re too dumb to know this obvious fact.
I have little doubt that what you say is true. But increasing the taxes of the average American does not address this problem and increasing the taxes on the ultra wealthy only results in them removing themselves their wealth and/or their business enterprises to other countries. Globalization in action.
Tax the fuck out of the wealthy. Prevent them from sheltering their wealth or moving it offshore. Itā€™s not hard to do, but requires a government properly run and not controlled by the ultra wealthy. So, it wonā€™t happen here thanks to dumb cons and neolibs. It does happen all the time in other western nations. USA is too corrupt.
So then the ultra wealthy leave and you're stuck eating bugs and straw. Parasites like you can't survive without a host.
Con logic always fails, but the ultra wealthy love you for your ignorance.
The ultra wealthy Democrats love you for your "eat the rich" childishness. They've given you the target for your Two Minutes Hate, and you scream at the screen exactly as programmed.
The Ds love the rich just as much as the Rs. They both know thatā€™s where the money is. Too bad youā€™re too duped by the establishment to recognize this fact.
Yes, you're the only person in America who can think for himself. :rolleyes:

You don't want people to think for themselves; you want them to agree with you.

Well a nation that fought the British empire because they just wanted self rule and used violence to achieve that goal. When that same nation then fights internally over issues of slavery and certain areas also wanted self rule. Violence was the answer. Well now Trump just wants self rule with him and his family at the helm. He does not believe in shared rule because he is a true authoritarian who uses what all authoritarians use which is fear. Next you just have to identify who the bad guy is. This is why he admires Putin because Putin gets what he wants. Trump really wants to get what he wants. President for life and to pass the torch onto the family.

After all how ironic is it. That a family from German, which is a country that could not beat the US in war, would provide this family opportunity. That this family could then throw the US into chaos for one man with an ego problem.
Funny how ignorant fools, like you, ignore the mountain of evidence that the xiden crime family is bought by the chinese communist party. It ain't Trump you twat, it's the CCP and their obvious control of the democrat party that is causing this. Either you want the chinese to take this country over, or you are a complete moron.
What's the shock?
Liberals work by emotion, not information.

Here's a wag who desperately wants to accuse an imaginary entity of a fallacy ----- but has to employ his own fallacy in order to do it.

:rofl:

Oh and speaking of fallacies ---- Hi Dave. Here to run up the score?

Might as well quit right here Inderp. Daveward Fallacyhands inna house.
Was "fallacy" on your Word of the Day toilet paper?

Lol. You donā€™t even know the ultra wealthy pay a fraction of their wealth in taxes, thanks to the fact that they designed the tax system. Sadly, youā€™re too dumb to know this obvious fact.

The top 20% of income earners pay over 80% of all income taxes for the rest of us in this country. I hardly call that a fraction. It's just this wealth jealousy you people on the left have.
And yet they pay lower tax rates than lower income classes.

...and there it is again. The cons common retort of jealousy. How can they be so dumb?
Lower income class doesn't pay federal tax. Virtually HALF the population doesn't pay taxes.

EVERYONE should pay at least 10%. But as you improve your self and make more money you should be REWARDED with less income tax. Hard work and work ethic should be REWARDED and not punished

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

Youā€™ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you donā€™t want that shit for your people.

You canā€™t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think youā€™ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because waterā€™s been knocked out and your shitter hasnā€™t flushed in a month? Youā€™ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didnā€™t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks youā€™ll be the tough warlord while youā€™re at best likely to end up as someoneā€™s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever youā€™ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ainā€™t the top dog

You think youā€™ll be ok because youā€™ve got a bunch of guns and youā€™ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, theyā€™ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think youā€™re too well prepared and that wonā€™t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and youā€™ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee youā€™ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into Americaā€™s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything Americaā€™s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

Youā€™re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then donā€™t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and youā€™ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I donā€™t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

They haven't even thought about the safety of their own family members. These are some really stupid people.

Are you threatening people's family members?

Are that stupid that you do not understand my post?

It wouldn't be the first time leftists have attacked people's kids for the crime of not believing leftist horseshit.

The top 20% of income earners pay over 80% of all income taxes for the rest of us in this country. I hardly call that a fraction. It's just this wealth jealousy you people on the left have.

...and there it is again. The cons common retort of jealousy. How can they be so dumb?
Lower income class doesn't pay federal tax. Virtually HALF the population doesn't pay taxes.

EVERYONE should pay at least 10%. But as you improve your self and make more money you should be REWARDED with less income tax. Hard work and work ethic should be REWARDED and not punished
Leftists hate that idea. They don't want to work.

You never hugged a young girl?
And the investigation of his son will Peter out. Barr is leaving and so is Trump.

The WH staff just leaked they were told to stand down on Russia hacking and Pompeo said it was definitely Russia.

Trump kissing Putin to the very end!

No, at this age I don't hug strange young girls or sniff their hair. That's pretty creepy. So what you're saying is that Biden will use his position of power to make sure his sons transgressions will be swept under the rug? How Democrat of you. Yeah, his staff leaked? I guess you have no names as usual. It seems most of anything negative reported about Trump is always by anonymous sources.
It was reported on CNN. My family thinks nothing of relatives and friends hugging each other. I do not have one who ever tried to grab a womenā€™s p! Of course my relatives would ride Trump out of town on a rail.

None of your male relatives are straight?

Or are they all virgins?
They have Sons. Does that answer your question? And we all hug each other,or did before the virus Trump failed to admit existed. Ignorant people who confuse honest feelings for the young but back a batshit liar that brags about grabbing womenā€™s P!

Do not try and turn your twisted thoughts on me. Even you do not believe it. You have just invested so much in orange combover you are ashamed to admit it.

He is now having screaming matches in the WH because he knows his lifetime of greed and crime are catching up with him.

The "pussy" comment was in the context of a discussion about how woman treat rich and famous men.

That means consensual sex. That you pretend it meant something else, is you admitting that you have to lie in order to justify your hysterical opposition to the President.

You are the one behaving in a disgusting manner, you personally and you as a member of the group, leftards.
Oh, my God you actually believe a man grabbing a woman is consensual sex? I guess the law suit that is going forward now is not true?
you Guys are too far gone for help. I sincerely hope you do not have daughters and tell them that is OK!

Have you heard the name Tara Reade?
Their blue blinders prevent that name from penetrating their brain

We both know that's not the Democrat way. The Democrat policy is to reward failure and punish success which is the exact opposite view of the Republicans.

I agree with you that everybody should be paying. The problem is they won't pay when they get the bill at the end of the year. If it were up to me, we would have a 10 cents per dollar consumption tax. There is no getting out of that. Whether you work and spend money, are a prostitute, sell drugs, work under the table, get tips at a bar or restaurant, living on Social Security, you will be paying income tax when you spend that money.

The money would be exclusive to our national debt. If our Congress critters want to put us more in debt, then the consumption tax increases. Free college, it goes up from 10 cents to 14 cents. Paid family leave, it goes from 10 cents to 12 cents. Free medical care, it goes from 10 cents to 25 cents.

If everybody had to pay for what we spend, you'd see a lot less support for idiotic Democrat spending.

Yeah itā€™s just a nutty conspiracy that the ultra rich control the government. LMFAO.

If they controlled the government they wouldn't have paid all the taxes they did until Trump got in. They wouldn't have Bibles of regulations against their businesses. They may have money, but politicians get their power from voters, which the wealthy are very few in light of the entire country.
I have little doubt that what you say is true. But increasing the taxes of the average American does not address this problem and increasing the taxes on the ultra wealthy only results in them removing themselves their wealth and/or their business enterprises to other countries. Globalization in action.
Tax the fuck out of the wealthy. Prevent them from sheltering their wealth or moving it offshore. Itā€™s not hard to do, but requires a government properly run and not controlled by the ultra wealthy. So, it wonā€™t happen here thanks to dumb cons and neolibs. It does happen all the time in other western nations. USA is too corrupt.
So then the ultra wealthy leave and you're stuck eating bugs and straw. Parasites like you can't survive without a host.
It's like folks haven't even been paying attention to the legislation that has been passed in the bailouts this year and in 2008.

What the literal fuck? :dunno:

View attachment 431608
The power of the oligarchs and their media, their corporations, their academia, their Hollywood shouldnā€™t be underestimated.

The ultra wealthy Democrats love you for your "eat the rich" childishness. They've given you the target for your Two Minutes Hate, and you scream at the screen exactly as programmed.
The Ds love the rich just as much as the Rs. They both know thatā€™s where the money is. Too bad youā€™re too duped by the establishment to recognize this fact.
Yes, you're the only person in America who can think for himself. :rolleyes:

You don't want people to think for themselves; you want them to agree with you.
Oh now thatā€™s wrong. Iā€™m not the only one, but I am among a select few and you ainā€™t included.

You might just as well ask Santa Clause to bring you that "properly run " government that isn't controlled by the ultra wealthy. Not that you'd ever get more than two or three people to agree on what a properly run government is anyway. And not that the ultra wealthy have more wealth than they are comfortable with in any one country where it is vulnerable to being stolen by anybody including governments. I am not sure I would be more comfortable with my nation being run by illiterate homeless people anyway.

Dipshit. Everyone pays taxes and they harm the poor disproportionately. Wake the fuck up.

You might just as well ask Santa Clause to bring you that "properly run " government that isn't controlled by the ultra wealthy. Not that you'd ever get more than two or three people to agree on what a properly run government is anyway. And not that the ultra wealthy have more wealth than they are comfortable with in any one country where it is vulnerable to being stolen by anybody including governments. I am not sure I would be more comfortable with my nation being run by illiterate homeless people anyway.
Illiterate homeless people running the country would be a tremendous improvement.

We both know that's not the Democrat way. The Democrat policy is to reward failure and punish success which is the exact opposite view of the Republicans.

I agree with you that everybody should be paying. The problem is they won't pay when they get the bill at the end of the year. If it were up to me, we would have a 10 cents per dollar consumption tax. There is no getting out of that. Whether you work and spend money, are a prostitute, sell drugs, work under the table, get tips at a bar or restaurant, living on Social Security, you will be paying income tax when you spend that money.

The money would be exclusive to our national debt. If our Congress critters want to put us more in debt, then the consumption tax increases. Free college, it goes up from 10 cents to 14 cents. Paid family leave, it goes from 10 cents to 12 cents. Free medical care, it goes from 10 cents to 25 cents.

If everybody had to pay for what we spend, you'd see a lot less support for idiotic Democrat spending.
Every post is more funny than the last.

Boohoo, woe is me!

The other half believes in equality for all, do not want their kids and families killed by crazy loons with machine guns. We want them safe and happy.

They want decent Jobs, good Schools to educate their children, fair taxes, decent Health care for all, taking care of the elderly and children. Birth control so they do not have so many poor children, thus avoiding abortion.

Giving people a hand up when they need it.

We have most of these things now. If you want government to put this force field around every human being, they don't even have that in Democrat utopias like North Korea and Cuba. However in places like that, the government provides jobs, takes care of the young and elderly, free healthcare, makes sure nobody has anyway to protect themselves in their cradle-to-grave government you desire here. You should move there and try it out first.

Of course if you don't want to move, we have areas like that here; places where you do get free healthcare, don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancy, nobody has guns or money except the government. We call these places prisons, and they're not that difficult to join. The best part for you is, they are full of Democrats already.
No. What we have now is a government entirely controlled by the ultra wealthy for the benefit of the ultra wealthy. Sadly, people like you refuse to accept this reality, as youā€™re blinded by your dogma.
The honest to god truth?

Ray could do with a good month of really listening to NPR and PBS, and taking to heart the POV there, and Mary should listen to a good month of Rush Limbaugh, and taking to heart that POV. . .

And then BOTH of them need to learn everything written by Lysander Spooner and Larkin Rose, and video taped sessions by Rose.

:heehee:

They both need to unshackle their minds and get rid of having other folks tell them how to think. Understanding is key.

. . . and consequently, disabuse themselves of the notion, that if they disagree, that they are in fact, not each others enemies, nor do they have the right to foist their ideas off on each other. They are Americans, so act like it.

8d73712825bf78ba9a75a4ec2d125370.jpg
I listened to Randi Rhodes and Thom Hartmann for a few years when GW was destroying the US.
The problem is that both sides go too far.

Boohoo, woe is me!

The other half believes in equality for all, do not want their kids and families killed by crazy loons with machine guns. We want them safe and happy.

They want decent Jobs, good Schools to educate their children, fair taxes, decent Health care for all, taking care of the elderly and children. Birth control so they do not have so many poor children, thus avoiding abortion.

We have most of these things now. If you want government to put this force field around every human being, they don't even have that in Democrat utopias like North Korea and Cuba. However in places like that, the government provides jobs, takes care of the young and elderly, free healthcare, makes sure nobody has anyway to protect themselves in their cradle-to-grave government you desire here. You should move there and try it out first.

Of course if you don't want to move, we have areas like that here; places where you do get free healthcare, don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancy, nobody has guns or money except the government. We call these places prisons, and they're not that difficult to join. The best part for you is, they are full of Democrats already.
No. What we have now is a government entirely controlled by the ultra wealthy for the benefit of the ultra wealthy. Sadly, people like you refuse to accept this reality, as youā€™re blinded by your dogma.
The honest to god truth?

Ray could do with a good month of really listening to NPR and PBS, and taking to heart the POV there, and Mary should listen to a good month of Rush Limbaugh, and taking to heart that POV. . .

And then BOTH of them need to learn everything written by Lysander Spooner and Larkin Rose, and video taped sessions by Rose.

They both need to unshackle their minds and get rid of having other folks tell them how to think. Understanding is key.

. . . and consequently, disabuse themselves of the notion, that if they disagree, that they are in fact, not each others enemies, nor do they have the right to foist their ideas off on each other. They are Americans, so act like it.

I listened to Randi Rhodes and Thom Hartmann for a few years when GW was destroying the US.
Very true, but why? I think itā€™s to divide us for the benefit of the oligarchs.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

Youā€™ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you donā€™t want that shit for your people.

You canā€™t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think youā€™ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because waterā€™s been knocked out and your shitter hasnā€™t flushed in a month? Youā€™ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didnā€™t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks youā€™ll be the tough warlord while youā€™re at best likely to end up as someoneā€™s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever youā€™ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ainā€™t the top dog

You think youā€™ll be ok because youā€™ve got a bunch of guns and youā€™ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, theyā€™ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think youā€™re too well prepared and that wonā€™t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and youā€™ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee youā€™ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into Americaā€™s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything Americaā€™s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

Youā€™re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then donā€™t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and youā€™ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I donā€™t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

Let Texas peacefully and unconditionally leave the Union, and none of you need to die.

Deal?

Sorry but Texas aint Texas anymore than Miami is still Miami ,it is as much Little Tijuana as Miami is Little Havana. IOWs you'll just become more Mexico than you already are.
" Don't Mess With Texas" is a joke.Most states have been occupied without as much as a protest. Impossible to assimilate millions of people into the nation from all over the world at once. They just build little states within states and take over. Its not the color ,its the culture that changes.
Immigraton use to have rule,limits and laws,not anymore. Thing is we all lose in the long run, old and new immigrants. 100 years ago people came and assimilated into our culture ,not today.

Boohoo, woe is me!

The honest to god truth?

Very true, but why? I think itā€™s to divide us for the benefit of the oligarchs.
Give a rich man a penny and he'll get an erection.
Give a Liberal man a chick and he'll want a guy.

Forum List

Back