So you want a Civil War?

Do you believe homosexuals, feminists, and immigrants can't be combatants?

Oh. You believe only white men can fight.

It's time you set your calendar ahead a couple of centuries, Skippy.

I didn't see them making that distinction. I think they just want to murder people.

"So, what do you call a person who blames the actions of people 200 years ago, for their incompetence today? Delusional?"

I call this an off topic attempt at diversion. Especially, because you talk about the actions of people 200 years ago every time you talk about the mother fucking constitution.

pissing underneath your bed like a coward
What a coward.
You fucking lunatics
let it go dude

~S~
They get what they wanted with the election, and they're STILL frothing-at-the-mouth angry.

Fuck it!
I want a civil war and I want it now MF'ers!
Dimm women and children first!!!
No. Combatants only. Only cowardly pieces of shit attack non-combatants.

Dimm's will use their women and children as human shields. I'm for the use of 'extreme prejudice' if it comes to this.

No one in their right mind wants a civil war.

However, when the political class refuses to live by the rules they enact, and the political class is exempt from the laws that govern this land, and the political class set up a system where the vote is corrupt, well. Then there is no other option.

When people start imagining things that are not happening or who vote for and supported the political class that refuses to live by the rules they enact, and deemed itself exempt from the laws that govern this land, and who have stolen elections by voter suppression, then call for civil war because nobody wants that shit to continue, those people are delusional. And that's what has happened to the republican party.

So, what do you call a person who blames the actions of people 200 years ago, for their incompetence today? Delusional?
Was that 200 years ago when we watched the father and son hillbilly team in Georgia hunting black men? They bagged one.

Individual crimes are horrible. Care to explain how the actions of two assholes is systemic racism? And, if you truly cared about black lives you would demand real actions be taken to curb black on black crime which kills orders of magnitude more black children than whitey ever could.

In other words, stop talking out of your wide ass.
Systemic racism is when people feel free to murder blacks because they know the police will give them a pass. Do you think what happened in Georgia was an isolated incident? George Zimmerman also had a successful negro hunt and walked away. This stuff isn`t limited to the former traitor states. This one happened near my town 25 years ago. A cousin of a Pittsburgh Steeler had borrowed his cousin`s Jaguar and was pulled over and killed for it. No one went to jail. Driving a Jaguar while being black cost him his life. Remember Jonny Gammage, who never got justice (Commentary) - syracuse.com
The claim that anybody of any given race that is killed is killed because of their race is itself racism. Some folks whine about "racism" in an attempt to get a free pass for whatever crime they wish to commit and then are amazed when they are actually held accountable for their actions. No sympathy from me.
No, actually that's a reality that happens. Racism is a belief that you are superior based on race, you don't get to make up definitions for it because you don't like hearing what whites have done.

They get what they wanted with the election, and they're STILL frothing-at-the-mouth angry.

I'm no Biden bot. Watch your mouth Dave.
I say whatever I want.

Let's list all the things you can do about it:
  1. Zip.
  2. Zilch.
  3. Bupkus.
  4. Fuck-all.
Meanwhile, you're still angry. There is no way to deny that. I have no idea what you believe your anger obligates me to do, but just so we're clear, refer to the list above.

You're right. I can't actually stop you from being ignorant.
Oh, you don't care if I'm ignorant. You just want me to agree with you.

How do you think...sorry, wrong word...feel that's going to work out, Anger Boy?

pissing underneath your bed like a coward
What a coward.
You fucking lunatics
let it go dude

~S~

Fuck it!
I want a civil war and I want it now MF'ers!
Dimm women and children first!!!
No. Combatants only. Only cowardly pieces of shit attack non-combatants.

Dimm's will use their women and children as human shields. I'm for the use of 'extreme prejudice' if it comes to this.
Just because your opponent is uncivilized doesn't mean you have to be.

Oh, you don't care if I'm ignorant. You just want me to agree with you.

How do you think...sorry, wrong word...feel that's going to work out, Anger Boy?

Nah, I don't actually care about that either. This is just cathartic for me. I'm a lot less invested than you think.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

Don't look now, my dear Mr Synth, but we are already in a civil war.

"Individual crimes are horrible. Care to explain how the actions of two assholes is systemic racism? And, if you truly cared about black lives you would demand real actions be taken to curb black on black crime which kills orders of magnitude more black children than whitey ever could."

That individualism bullshit ain't going to get it son. Nor is your racist black on black crime tripe. Not when white on white crime is far higher.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person and more whites were killed than blacks. In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, more whites killed each other than blacks who killed each other. So again, the media has ignored white on white crime by description. White on white crime is always claimed to be caused by a malady such as mental instability or using the lone wolf excuse.

So concern yourself with white crime, which includes the killings of non white people by whites.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

Don't look now, my dear Mr Synth, but we are already in a civil war.

No we aren't.

Well a nation that fought the British empire because they just wanted self rule and used violence to achieve that goal. When that same nation then fights internally over issues of slavery and certain areas also wanted self rule. Violence was the answer. Well now Trump just wants self rule with him and his family at the helm. He does not believe in shared rule because he is a true authoritarian who uses what all authoritarians use which is fear. Next you just have to identify who the bad guy is. This is why he admires Putin because Putin gets what he wants. Trump really wants to get what he wants. President for life and to pass the torch onto the family.

After all how ironic is it. That a family from German, which is a country that could not beat the US in war, would provide this family opportunity. That this family could then throw the US into chaos for one man with an ego problem.
Funny how ignorant fools, like you, ignore the mountain of evidence that the xiden crime family is bought by the chinese communist party. It ain't Trump you twat, it's the CCP and their obvious control of the democrat party that is causing this. Either you want the chinese to take this country over, or you are a complete moron.
What's the shock?
Liberals work by emotion, not information.

Here's a wag who desperately wants to accuse an imaginary entity of a fallacy ----- but has to employ his own fallacy in order to do it.

:rofl:

Oh and speaking of fallacies ---- Hi Dave. Here to run up the score?

Might as well quit right here Inderp. Daveward Fallacyhands inna house.
Was "fallacy" on your Word of the Day toilet paper?

You could say it's been the keyword for my entire tenure here, Pilgrim. But it's so cute that you're only just now noticing.
Pfffft. You're like a kid with a new toy.

DING what is ad hominem for 846 Alex.

Robert Barnes a lawyer that at times host a show on Infowars. Had said that martial law will not be declare because it is against the law for the military to get involve with election disputes. And he said that Pres. Trump can't prove voter machine tampering. It is hard to prove in the court of law. But examining the signatures on the ballots he can prove in court. And he said that is why the Deep state had him focusing more on the voter machines cases instead of the ballot's signature case. So it was a psyop to diverting everyone's attentions from off the ballot's signature cases and onto the voter machine which I believe that it was rehearsed. That is why they have had the machines glitches done right on live T.V. And that is why Millie Weaver's friends had put out the story of voter machine tampering to lure Pres. Trump's supporters from off of the validity of the signatures on the ballots, to something that can't be proven at all in the court of law.
But none of the supreme court justices never hinted around to Pres. Trump about that. I know that judges aren't allowed to give legal advice while the court is in session.
And so the conservatives are not looking forward for a civil war because Pres. Trump will be doing another term in office. The only ones will be trying to start one are the Far Lefties. and their commander in chief Soros

flash-and-gif_09_delay-0.1s.gif

Boohoo, woe is me!

The other half believes in equality for all, do not want their kids and families killed by crazy loons with machine guns. We want them safe and happy.

They want decent Jobs, good Schools to educate their children, fair taxes, decent Health care for all, taking care of the elderly and children. Birth control so they do not have so many poor children, thus avoiding abortion.

Giving people a hand up when they need it.

We have most of these things now. If you want government to put this force field around every human being, they don't even have that in Democrat utopias like North Korea and Cuba. However in places like that, the government provides jobs, takes care of the young and elderly, free healthcare, makes sure nobody has anyway to protect themselves in their cradle-to-grave government you desire here. You should move there and try it out first.

Of course if you don't want to move, we have areas like that here; places where you do get free healthcare, don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancy, nobody has guns or money except the government. We call these places prisons, and they're not that difficult to join. The best part for you is, they are full of Democrats already.
No. What we have now is a government entirely controlled by the ultra wealthy for the benefit of the ultra wealthy. Sadly, people like you refuse to accept this reality, as you’re blinded by your dogma.
The honest to god truth?

Ray could do with a good month of really listening to NPR and PBS, and taking to heart the POV there, and Mary should listen to a good month of Rush Limbaugh, and taking to heart that POV. . .

And then BOTH of them need to learn everything written by Lysander Spooner and Larkin Rose, and video taped sessions by Rose.

:heehee:

They both need to unshackle their minds and get rid of having other folks tell them how to think. Understanding is key.

. . . and consequently, disabuse themselves of the notion, that if they disagree, that they are in fact, not each others enemies, nor do they have the right to foist their ideas off on each other. They are Americans, so act like it.

8d73712825bf78ba9a75a4ec2d125370.jpg
I listened to Randi Rhodes and Thom Hartmann for a few years when GW was destroying the US.
The problem is that both sides go too far.
Very true, but why? I think it’s to divide us for the benefit of the oligarchs.
Give a rich man a penny and he'll get an erection.
Give a Liberal man a chick and he'll want a guy.
So, hate gives you comfort. Color me surprised. Tell us, what exactly have gay people done to you?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Boohoo, woe is me!

The other half believes in equality for all, do not want their kids and families killed by crazy loons with machine guns. We want them safe and happy.

They want decent Jobs, good Schools to educate their children, fair taxes, decent Health care for all, taking care of the elderly and children. Birth control so they do not have so many poor children, thus avoiding abortion.

We have most of these things now. If you want government to put this force field around every human being, they don't even have that in Democrat utopias like North Korea and Cuba. However in places like that, the government provides jobs, takes care of the young and elderly, free healthcare, makes sure nobody has anyway to protect themselves in their cradle-to-grave government you desire here. You should move there and try it out first.

Of course if you don't want to move, we have areas like that here; places where you do get free healthcare, don't have to worry about unwanted pregnancy, nobody has guns or money except the government. We call these places prisons, and they're not that difficult to join. The best part for you is, they are full of Democrats already.
No. What we have now is a government entirely controlled by the ultra wealthy for the benefit of the ultra wealthy. Sadly, people like you refuse to accept this reality, as you’re blinded by your dogma.
The honest to god truth?

Ray could do with a good month of really listening to NPR and PBS, and taking to heart the POV there, and Mary should listen to a good month of Rush Limbaugh, and taking to heart that POV. . .

And then BOTH of them need to learn everything written by Lysander Spooner and Larkin Rose, and video taped sessions by Rose.

They both need to unshackle their minds and get rid of having other folks tell them how to think. Understanding is key.

. . . and consequently, disabuse themselves of the notion, that if they disagree, that they are in fact, not each others enemies, nor do they have the right to foist their ideas off on each other. They are Americans, so act like it.

I listened to Randi Rhodes and Thom Hartmann for a few years when GW was destroying the US.
So, hate gives you comfort. Color me surprised. Tell us, what exactly have gay people done to you?
I'm just relating fact.
I like most gay people and couples I meet as they know how to not push it in your face.
It's the asshole gays on line here who want hetero to be gay.

That individualism bullshit ain't going to get it son. Nor is your racist black on black crime tripe. Not when white on white crime is far higher.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person and more whites were killed than blacks. In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, more whites killed each other than blacks who killed each other. So again, the media has ignored white on white crime by description. White on white crime is always claimed to be caused by a malady such as mental instability or using the lone wolf excuse.

So concern yourself with white crime, which includes the killings of non white people by whites.

The reason for those numbers is whites are five times the population of blacks.

Boohoo, woe is me!

The honest to god truth?

I'm just relating fact.
I like most gay people and couples I meet as they know how to not push it in your face.
It's the asshole gays on line here who want hetero to be gay.
Wait a minute, what? "Want heterosexuals to be gay?" Seriously? What gays want, and what heterosexuals are going to do are two different things. What makes you think hetero sexuals will choose to be gay? Do you have some scientific evidence proving this point of yours? Answer, no you don't. You are talking shit, to hide your own hate.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back