So you want a Civil War?

You never hugged a young girl?
And the investigation of his son will Peter out. Barr is leaving and so is Trump.

The WH staff just leaked they were told to stand down on Russia hacking and Pompeo said it was definitely Russia.

Trump kissing Putin to the very end!

No, at this age I don't hug strange young girls or sniff their hair. That's pretty creepy. So what you're saying is that Biden will use his position of power to make sure his sons transgressions will be swept under the rug? How Democrat of you. Yeah, his staff leaked? I guess you have no names as usual. It seems most of anything negative reported about Trump is always by anonymous sources.
It was reported on CNN. My family thinks nothing of relatives and friends hugging each other. I do not have one who ever tried to grab a women’s p! Of course my relatives would ride Trump out of town on a rail.

None of your male relatives are straight?

Or are they all virgins?
They have Sons. Does that answer your question? And we all hug each other,or did before the virus Trump failed to admit existed. Ignorant people who confuse honest feelings for the young but back a batshit liar that brags about grabbing women’s P!

Do not try and turn your twisted thoughts on me. Even you do not believe it. You have just invested so much in orange combover you are ashamed to admit it.

He is now having screaming matches in the WH because he knows his lifetime of greed and crime are catching up with him.

The "pussy" comment was in the context of a discussion about how woman treat rich and famous men.

That means consensual sex. That you pretend it meant something else, is you admitting that you have to lie in order to justify your hysterical opposition to the President.

You are the one behaving in a disgusting manner, you personally and you as a member of the group, leftards.
Oh, my God you actually believe a man grabbing a woman is consensual sex? I guess the law suit that is going forward now is not true?
you Guys are too far gone for help. I sincerely hope you do not have daughters and tell them that is OK!

It's true it's going forward. Whether the accusations are true is to be determined. Lawsuits mean nothing.

No one in their right mind wants a civil war.

However, when the political class refuses to live by the rules they enact, and the political class is exempt from the laws that govern this land, and the political class set up a system where the vote is corrupt, well. Then there is no other option.

When people start imagining things that are not happening or who vote for and supported the political class that refuses to live by the rules they enact, and deemed itself exempt from the laws that govern this land, and who have stolen elections by voter suppression, then call for civil war because nobody wants that shit to continue, those people are delusional. And that's what has happened to the republican party.

So, what do you call a person who blames the actions of people 200 years ago, for their incompetence today? Delusional?
Was that 200 years ago when we watched the father and son hillbilly team in Georgia hunting black men? They bagged one.

Individual crimes are horrible. Care to explain how the actions of two assholes is systemic racism? And, if you truly cared about black lives you would demand real actions be taken to curb black on black crime which kills orders of magnitude more black children than whitey ever could.

In other words, stop talking out of your wide ass.
Systemic racism is when people feel free to murder blacks because they know the police will give them a pass. Do you think what happened in Georgia was an isolated incident? George Zimmerman had a successful negro hunt and walked away.
You are just beyond stupid-------------Trayvon druggy, criminal, thief, habitual attacker was upset that a community patrol caught him casing homes after been kicked out school for the 3rd and 4th time that school year alone and sent to live with his criminal father who didn't even have home but was staying with a welfare girlfriend------------so as the good citizen got out of his vehicle and was searching for a house number so cops could find him, the criminal trayvon bigger and faster circled around and waited while on the phone with his girlfriend------as soon as Zimmerman put down the phone, Trayvon attacked him from behind as he had done a bus driver only a few weeks before. The phone went dead when the attack started and the smaller community patrol shot the violent racist attacker...trayvon.

Trayvons girlfriend who heard Trayvon attack ----did not call police --she hid instead. Even when it was reveal that Trayvon was dead---she hid as the cops looked for her. Her step sister then pretended to be the girl friend and testified in court as to being Trayvons girlfriend and admitted that trayvon was a racist and likely attacked the cracker who called the cops on him.

However, when the political class refuses to live by the rules they enact, and the political class is exempt from the laws that govern this land, and the political class set up a system where the vote is corrupt, well. Then there is no other option.

When people start imagining things that are not happening or who vote for and supported the political class that refuses to live by the rules they enact, and deemed itself exempt from the laws that govern this land, and who have stolen elections by voter suppression, then call for civil war because nobody wants that shit to continue, those people are delusional. And that's what has happened to the republican party.

So, what do you call a person who blames the actions of people 200 years ago, for their incompetence today? Delusional?
Was that 200 years ago when we watched the father and son hillbilly team in Georgia hunting black men? They bagged one.

Individual crimes are horrible. Care to explain how the actions of two assholes is systemic racism? And, if you truly cared about black lives you would demand real actions be taken to curb black on black crime which kills orders of magnitude more black children than whitey ever could.

Systemic racism is when people feel free to murder blacks because they know the police will give them a pass. Do you think what happened in Georgia was an isolated incident? George Zimmerman had a successful negro hunt and walked away.
You are just beyond stupid-------------Trayvon druggy, criminal, thief, habitual attacker was upset that a community patrol caught him casing homes after been kicked out school for the 3rd and 4th time that school year alone and sent to live with his criminal father who didn't even have home but was staying with a welfare girlfriend------------so as the good citizen got out of his vehicle and was searching for a house number so cops could find him, the criminal trayvon bigger and faster circled around and waited while on the phone with his girlfriend------as soon as Zimmerman put down the phone, Trayvon attacked him from behind as he had done a bus driver only a few weeks before. The phone went dead when the attack started and the smaller community patrol shot the violent racist attacker...trayvon.

Trayvons girlfriend who heard Trayvon attack ----did not call police --she hid instead. Even when it was reveal that Trayvon was dead---she hid as the cops looked for her. Her step sister then pretended to be the girl friend and testified in court as to being Trayvons girlfriend and admitted that trayvon was a racist and likely attacked the cracker who called the cops on him.

Don't know why blacks keep pretending that their criminal members dying while committing crimes is racism---but I gotta tell you that people are tired of your racist stupid BS lies and making black violent criminals victims when they are nothing but violent criminals.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

They haven't even thought about the safety of their own family members. These are some really stupid people.

My God where did that piece of fiction come from?

Don't know why blacks keep pretending that their criminal members dying while committing crimes is racism---but I gotta tell you that people are tired of your racist stupid BS lies and making black violent criminals victims when they are nothing but violent criminals.
It started with the race hustler in the Oval Office...."If I had a son he would look like Trayvon".

I don't know of anyone who wants a militaristic "civil war".

I do however know a lot of people, that simply no longer wish to live alongside of people they have deep fundamental differences with.

They do not want to live under the same laws and government who are heading towards gendered language being hate speech.

They do not want to live alongside people who agree that conservative traditional views should not be allowed to be spoken on any American campus.

They do not want to share a country with people who believe America should not protect it's borders, and who believe the worlds entire population of refugees are welcome here.

They do not want to be in a country where the government controls the healthcare needs of the entire population

They are finished trying to get along with people who believe police officers are evil bastards and that their place is society should be replaced by social workers.

They do not want to live in a country where half the population wants the other half to hand over their wealth and for the government to redistribute to those THEY deem are worthy of receiving it.

They are finished living with people who believe the white population are evil, and should be kept from having the freedoms to grow their own wealth and prosperity.

They do not want to live in a country that values choice over the life of an innocent human.

I could go on and on, but what it comes down to, is this nation is no longer united, will not be united again, or at least until the baby boomer generation is completely gone.
It would be best for all of us to have a quick divorce and start negotiating the mechanics of dividing into at least two separate nations.
Boohoo, woe is me!

The other half believes in equality for all, do not want their kids and families killed by crazy loons with machine guns. We want them safe and happy.

They want decent Jobs, good Schools to educate their children, fair taxes, decent Health care for all, taking care of the elderly and children. Birth control so they do not have so many poor children, thus avoiding abortion.

Giving people a hand up when they need it.

You and your party's current definition of "equality" is getting much closer to a "from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" Marxist view.
No thanks, I want to live in a country that views capitalism in a very positive way, and not one where half the population believes it's a dirty word.
As for "decent jobs", it's called EARNING IT. The founding ideals of America were not founded, nor ever intended to be a place where the government assures you of a "decent job". It's up to you to earn it and find it yourself, or create it for yourself.

Also, you and your party's idea of "equality" is getting closer to preventing me from utilizing my freedom of speech. And by the way white silence is NOT violence! Your side that gets in the streets and destroys property when they don't get their way, IS violence.

As for the gun issue, no one wants loons owning firearms, but today our Second Amendment is more important than ever as we are closer than ever before to needing it.

My God where did that piece of fiction come from?
Court transcripts. Moron.

Well a nation that fought the British empire because they just wanted self rule and used violence to achieve that goal. When that same nation then fights internally over issues of slavery and certain areas also wanted self rule. Violence was the answer. Well now Trump just wants self rule with him and his family at the helm. He does not believe in shared rule because he is a true authoritarian who uses what all authoritarians use which is fear. Next you just have to identify who the bad guy is. This is why he admires Putin because Putin gets what he wants. Trump really wants to get what he wants. President for life and to pass the torch onto the family.

After all how ironic is it. That a family from German, which is a country that could not beat the US in war, would provide this family opportunity. That this family could then throw the US into chaos for one man with an ego problem.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

4r3o3n.jpg

And the investigation of his son will Peter out. Barr is leaving and so is Trump.

The WH staff just leaked they were told to stand down on Russia hacking and Pompeo said it was definitely Russia.

No, at this age I don't hug strange young girls or sniff their hair. That's pretty creepy. So what you're saying is that Biden will use his position of power to make sure his sons transgressions will be swept under the rug? How Democrat of you. Yeah, his staff leaked? I guess you have no names as usual. It seems most of anything negative reported about Trump is always by anonymous sources.
It was reported on CNN. My family thinks nothing of relatives and friends hugging each other. I do not have one who ever tried to grab a women’s p! Of course my relatives would ride Trump out of town on a rail.

Or are they all virgins?
They have Sons. Does that answer your question? And we all hug each other,or did before the virus Trump failed to admit existed. Ignorant people who confuse honest feelings for the young but back a batshit liar that brags about grabbing women’s P!

Do not try and turn your twisted thoughts on me. Even you do not believe it. You have just invested so much in orange combover you are ashamed to admit it.

He is now having screaming matches in the WH because he knows his lifetime of greed and crime are catching up with him.

The "pussy" comment was in the context of a discussion about how woman treat rich and famous men.

That means consensual sex. That you pretend it meant something else, is you admitting that you have to lie in order to justify your hysterical opposition to the President.

You are the one behaving in a disgusting manner, you personally and you as a member of the group, leftards.
Oh, my God you actually believe a man grabbing a woman is consensual sex? I guess the law suit that is going forward now is not true?
you Guys are too far gone for help. I sincerely hope you do not have daughters and tell them that is OK!

"Let" means consent, you hysterical drama queen.

That fact that you have to lie about this shit, shows that you know you have NOTHING to back up your hysterical overreaction.

Don't mention the law suit as though it is backed up by this.

if you though the law suit had any real credibility, you would have led with that, instead of the pussy lie.

Or are they all virgins?

Have you heard the name Tara Reade?
Yes, and she told so many stories she went no where.
Believe women. When they say something that you can use to smear your enemies. Otherwise dismiss them as whores.

It started with the race hustler in the Oval Office...."If I had a son he would look like Trayvon".
So? If Obama had a son do you think he would look like you or me? Presidents of all colors are free to give their opinions in this country. Sorry.

So? If Obama had a son do you think he would look like you or me? Presidents of all colors are free to give their opinions in this country. Sorry.

He sided with the criminal thug based on race.

No one is saying Obama did not have the right to do that.

We are just judging what his actions MEANT about him and what the was.

This is the part where you play dumb, huh. Go sell your crap to some naive college kids.

Systemic racism is when people feel free to murder blacks because they know the police will give them a pass. Do you think what happened in Georgia was an isolated incident? George Zimmerman also had a successful negro hunt and walked away.

Zimmerman suffered two black eyes, a broken nose, and lacerations to the back of his head before he had to use his firearm to stop the potential deadly attack. Forensics showed he was on his back, pinned down, and had no escape. I would have shot that little maggot long before he did that kind of harm to me. Zimmerman walked away because he used deadly force within the constraints of the law. Martin was in the process of felonious assault when he was shot dead.

Last edited:
That makes it right? Wonder when Gym Jordan’s law suit comes up for hiding the Coach’s actions for 4 years? He is being sued by one of the victims you know.

Which is as phony as Trump's impeachment becasue Jordan never did anything wrong, and to make the claim he knew something and didn't tell anybody has no merit without evidence, which we both know there couldn't possibly be any.

Well a nation that fought the British empire because they just wanted self rule and used violence to achieve that goal. When that same nation then fights internally over issues of slavery and certain areas also wanted self rule. Violence was the answer. Well now Trump just wants self rule with him and his family at the helm. He does not believe in shared rule because he is a true authoritarian who uses what all authoritarians use which is fear. Next you just have to identify who the bad guy is. This is why he admires Putin because Putin gets what he wants. Trump really wants to get what he wants. President for life and to pass the torch onto the family.

After all how ironic is it. That a family from German, which is a country that could not beat the US in war, would provide this family opportunity. That this family could then throw the US into chaos for one man with an ego problem.

Funny how ignorant fools, like you, ignore the mountain of evidence that the xiden crime family is bought by the chinese communist party. It ain't Trump you twat, it's the CCP and their obvious control of the democrat party that is causing this. Either you want the chinese to take this country over, or you are a complete moron.

Forum List

Back