So you want a Civil War?

What goes to operate these things are increases in the national debt ceiling level.

What the income tax goes to pay? That is INTEREST on that national debt ceiling level.

Your rhetoric comes straight out of Hannity and Limbaugh, it seriously does. Change the channel over to NPR every now and then.

No, what gets added to our debt are the deficits. That is to say, the spending that our income tax revenues don't cover, that's what gets added to the debt. If our income tax revenues only paid the interest, then we'd be on the verge of an economic collapse because once we can not meet our interest payment obligations, nobody will ever lend us a dime and we would be officially bankrupt.
You just made the best case yet for not handing out to the rich, a $2 trillion dollar tax cut.
How much of what other people earn is your fair share?
You are the typical horse and buggy idiot, who feels beholden to corporations. And you must be the horse who hasn't the sense enough to understand that it's the other way around.
It's always funny when people who can't think for themselves believe they can dictate what other people think.
You aren't thinking.
You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

LOL! Just kidding. They don't give a shit about you. Before the next election they'll give a few speeches in black churches and say they gonna he'p the po black folk this time fo sho, and you'll make heart eyes at them and pull the D lever exactly as programmed.
So, you take a non-existent argument that you gave up on, and turn into racist rant. You really do have problems. People like you must be miserable souls.

For those playing along, Joe 000 has a huge mental problem called OCD. He refuses to get it treated, and that's why he posts the crap he does.

Again, man, you always have an excuse for why your life is miserable... but what i never see from you is a plan to make it less so.

Gee, the left steals an election through proven fraud and wants the results to stand. What a shock. Apparently only to you.

Trump lost by 7 million votes... there was no fraud... people just rejected Trump.

Only fraud can happen when a Dim loses the WH. 2000, 2004, 2016.

Wake the fuck up.
TRANSLATION: Stay asleep, but share my dream.
Sadly doofuses never get it. They must support the oligarchs at all costs.
I've never heard an original thought out of an anarchist. Most of them act like tired toddlers who don't want to take a nap.
Funny. Just about everything from an anarchist is original and entirely different from the status quo. It’s certainly non-establishmentarian unlike you.
I knew you were going to say that.

History has shown anarchism to be a failure. Take your nap.
Yes many things fail throughout history. In your small statist world, this means they’re no good. You’re wrong.
Uh huh. It didn't last in a small, homogenous, agrarian community on a 100% voluntary basis.

But you believe, against all reason, that it would work on a large, diverse, technically-advanced nation with people who don't want to play your silly games.

I'd ask you to explain rationally how it could work, but you're an anarchist. You don't do rational.

Put on your black hoodie and spray paint a few As on public buildings. That'll gain support for your cause. No, really.
Yes, we must allow a small elite to rule us, because we’re too dumb to know any other way.
I don't want to be ruled. I want to be represented. You seem to think there's nothing between anarchy and totalitarianism. And I use the word "think" generously.
Lol. You don’t even know what’s going on.

Last edited:
What I never see from you is a plan to get your mental issues fixed.

Naw, man, here's my plan for that.

I laugh at right wing rubes on welfare who think they are better than other people on welfare. Then I remember that because I have a conscience, I kind of feel sorry for you because you don't even realize how horrible the world you'd want to make would be for you.

I laugh at right wing rubes on welfare who think they are better than other people on welfare. Then I remember that because I have a conscience, I kind of feel sorry for you because you don't even realize how horrible the world you'd want to make would be for you.
The world he wants is what we’ve got and yeah it’s horrible for most, but he’s happy the ultra wealthy love it.

The world he wants is what we’ve got and yeah it’s horrible for most, but he’s happy the ultra wealthy love it.

I'm sure they do... but the world he wants (because Hate Radio told him he wants it) is one where the government doesn't give money to people who are no longer making money for the wealthy.

He just doesn't understand he falls into that category. He really thinks his disability is "earned" while the HUD payments to his neighbors aren't.

Wake the fuck up.
I've never heard an original thought out of an anarchist. Most of them act like tired toddlers who don't want to take a nap.
Funny. Just about everything from an anarchist is original and entirely different from the status quo. It’s certainly non-establishmentarian unlike you.

Yes many things fail throughout history. In your small statist world, this means they’re no good. You’re wrong.
Uh huh. It didn't last in a small, homogenous, agrarian community on a 100% voluntary basis.

But you believe, against all reason, that it would work on a large, diverse, technically-advanced nation with people who don't want to play your silly games.

I'd ask you to explain rationally how it could work, but you're an anarchist. You don't do rational.

Put on your black hoodie and spray paint a few As on public buildings. That'll gain support for your cause. No, really.
Yes, we must allow a small elite to rule us, because we’re too dumb to know any other way.
I don't want to be ruled. I want to be represented. You seem to think there's nothing between anarchy and totalitarianism. And I use the word "think" generously.
He's all over the field, not knowing what his message is, or what the next one's about.

Here's the deal. We are tired of the Constitution, that governs this land,
That's all you need to write. It's the constitutional rights of people you disagree with that you really see as a threat. Their votes, their speech, their very existence is a threat to your white bread single party view of what the country ought to be. Bring it on you stupid inbred fuck or shut the hell up. I fear none of you and your impotent rage.

You used part of what he wrote and took it out of context, and you knew what you were doing. What does that accomplish?

He just doesn't understand he falls into that category. He really thinks his disability is "earned" while the HUD payments to his neighbors aren't.

It is earned. I paid into it my entire life. HUD people paid 0 into it because they never paid actual federal income tax which is where that money comes from.

You have a conscience, but you don't have a brain which is why you constantly use words you don't know the meaning of. And how is that a plan to address your serious mental issues Joe?

The difference between you and me is the government brought me a major life changing problem. I worked to get a solution to that problem whereas you have a problem (likely all your life) and don't have the balls to take care of it. You are a gutless wonder. You decided to live in misery all of your life instead of putting your pride aside to address a professional and admit you have mental issues that need to be addressed.

So how many hours of sleep did I cost you last night Joe? :auiqs.jpg:

What goes to operate these things are increases in the national debt ceiling level.

What the income tax goes to pay? That is INTEREST on that national debt ceiling level.

Your rhetoric comes straight out of Hannity and Limbaugh, it seriously does. Change the channel over to NPR every now and then.

No, what gets added to our debt are the deficits. That is to say, the spending that our income tax revenues don't cover, that's what gets added to the debt. If our income tax revenues only paid the interest, then we'd be on the verge of an economic collapse because once we can not meet our interest payment obligations, nobody will ever lend us a dime and we would be officially bankrupt.
You just made the best case yet for not handing out to the rich, a $2 trillion dollar tax cut.
You tell me. You're the one who made the best case for it.
Okay, I'll tell you: Zero. You don't deserve what you haven't earned.

Leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone.

But you don't want that. You want your Big Daddy Government to take what I have and give it to you...because reasons.
"Zero"? LOL! You know nothing of basic economics. Those who make the most, haven't earned a fraction of that money. And those who do work the most, only get a fraction. We used to be a Capitalist country. That's long gone. We are a Corporatist country.

Just prior to President Barack Obama's 2014 State of the Union Address, media reported that the wealthiest 1% of Americans possess 40% of the nation's wealth; the bottom 80% own 7%. The gap between the wealth of the top 10% and that of the middle class is over 1,000%; that increases another 1,000% for the top 1%.

And you have the nerve to talk about others wanting big daddy government to take what you have? Are you the 1%? If you are, hell fucking yes, we want to take it, because you no more earned it than deserve it. WHY? Here's a spoiler alert for you, that's not Capitalism fool. Get a fucking clue.
Get some self-respect and get a fucking job and leave me the hell alone, fool.
Talk about a non-existent argument. Boy, you sure gave up on that one didn't you? I'm not surprised. Hell, what could you have argued about anyway? The stats speak for themselves.
"Gibs me dat" is not a rational argument.

You are the typical horse and buggy idiot, who feels beholden to corporations. And you must be the horse who hasn't the sense enough to understand that it's the other way around.
It's always funny when people who can't think for themselves believe they can dictate what other people think.
You aren't thinking.
You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

LOL! Just kidding. They don't give a shit about you. Before the next election they'll give a few speeches in black churches and say they gonna he'p the po black folk this time fo sho, and you'll make heart eyes at them and pull the D lever exactly as programmed.
So, you take a non-existent argument that you gave up on, and turn into racist rant. You really do have problems. People like you must be miserable souls.
Not at all. I'm satisfied with what I've earned. I don't demand what other people have.

As far as your hollow racism charge, I believe you can succeed on your own without the help of white liberals.

Democrats disagree. And you've taken their side. Pathetic.

Wake the fuck up.

I'm sure that fiction comforts you in the face of the reality of the failure and utter unworkability of the ideology you support.

...whereas the world you want would be full of love and poetry and puppies and rainbows and camps and mass graves for dissidents and midnight visits by the secret police.

Wake the fuck up.

I'm sure that fiction comforts you in the face of the reality of the failure and utter unworkability of the ideology you support.
Again you think a small elite running everything is the only option. It isn’t. You need to think outside the box you’ve put yourself in.

Wake the fuck up.

Again you think a small elite running everything is the only option. It isn’t. You need to think outside the box you’ve put yourself in.
Where did I say that?

Oh, yes. Nowhere.

Considering your whole belief system is a lie, it's no surprising you have to lie about other people.

It is earned. I paid into it my entire life. HUD people paid 0 into it because they never paid actual federal income tax which is where that money comes from.

Actually, you'll get everything you paid into it back in six years if you live that long.

Meanwhile, most people on some kind of assistance aren't on it their whole lives.

The main beneficiaries of HUD are the landlords, not the tenants.

They used to build public housing, but they stopped doing that, even tore most of the projects down after a certain point.

Forum List

Back