So you want a Civil War?

You have a conscience, but you don't have a brain which is why you constantly use words you don't know the meaning of. And how is that a plan to address your serious mental issues Joe?

Wow, I touched a nerve. It must suck for you to live off the generosity of people you hate.

The difference between you and me is the government brought me a major life changing problem.

No, you knew at some point, you probably wouldn't be able to drive a truck because of your medical problems, but you took no effort to have a backup plan. You never bothered to learn a skill, and you never actually started shopping your resume to find a job.

If you've been working for 50 years and have no transferrable skills, that's kind of on you, buddy.

I worked to get a solution to that problem whereas you have a problem (

GUy, you didn't "work" to get a solution. You gave up.

As for who has a better life, I promise you, my property is worth more than yours and I probably make more money than you did even when you had a job.

So how many hours of sleep did I cost you last night Joe?

None at all... I usually forget about you five minutes after I've made fun of you

You have a conscience, but you don't have a brain which is why you constantly use words you don't know the meaning of. And how is that a plan to address your serious mental issues Joe?

Wow, I touched a nerve. It must suck for you to live off the generosity of people you hate.

The difference between you and me is the government brought me a major life changing problem.

No, you knew at some point, you probably wouldn't be able to drive a truck because of your medical problems, but you took no effort to have a backup plan. You never bothered to learn a skill, and you never actually started shopping your resume to find a job.

If you've been working for 50 years and have no transferrable skills, that's kind of on you, buddy.

I worked to get a solution to that problem whereas you have a problem (

As for who has a better life, I promise you, my property is worth more than yours and I probably make more money than you did even when you had a job.

So how many hours of sleep did I cost you last night Joe?

None at all... I usually forget about you five minutes after I've made fun of you
And yet, you're still a self-hating, angry piece of shit.

Wake the fuck up.
TRANSLATION: Stay asleep, but share my dream.
Sadly doofuses never get it. They must support the oligarchs at all costs.
I've never heard an original thought out of an anarchist. Most of them act like tired toddlers who don't want to take a nap.
Funny. Just about everything from an anarchist is original and entirely different from the status quo. It’s certainly non-establishmentarian unlike you.
I knew you were going to say that.

History has shown anarchism to be a failure. Take your nap.
Yes many things fail throughout history. In your small statist world, this means they’re no good. You’re wrong.
Uh huh. It didn't last in a small, homogenous, agrarian community on a 100% voluntary basis.

But you believe, against all reason, that it would work on a large, diverse, technically-advanced nation with people who don't want to play your silly games.

I'd ask you to explain rationally how it could work, but you're an anarchist. You don't do rational.

Put on your black hoodie and spray paint a few As on public buildings. That'll gain support for your cause. No, really.
Yes, we must allow a small elite to rule us, because we’re too dumb to know any other way.
I don't want to be ruled. I want to be represented. You seem to think there's nothing between anarchy and totalitarianism. And I use the word "think" generously.
Lol. You don’t even know what’s going on.
I'm sure that fiction comforts you in the face of the reality of the failure and utter unworkability of the ideology you support.
Again you think a small elite running everything is the only option. It isn’t. You need to think outside the box you’ve put yourself in.
Where did I say that?

Oh, yes. Nowhere.

Considering your whole belief system is a lie, it's no surprising you have to lie about other people.
You didn’t have to say it. You know you believe it.

Which people are those?

Most truck drivers don't have any transferable skills but driving a tractor-trailer. You can transfer those skills and live anywhere in the country you desire with plenty of people waiting for you IF, government doesn't take away your ability to use that skill and leave you with only one way out which is going on disability. My medical problems are less of an issue than it is our bureaucrats with nothing better to do than find ways to take people like me out of work; something I nor anybody could have predicted.

If government is going to stop me from working, then government needs to support me. If they allow me to work, I'd be back to work tomorrow.

Yes, I found a solution. The best part about my solution is it drives you crazy, and that's totally enjoyable for me. I don't have your mental problems, and if I did, I would seek professional help. There is no way you can be happier than half of the people, and I don't care if you lived in a mansion. You will be haunted by hate, jealousy and obsession no matter where you go in life. I don't have anything like that to deal with. So all in all, yes, I am happier than you. As for my property, I'm making money off of it. How about you?

If that was true you wouldn't be so obsessed with my situation. I told you about it a year from November, and there's very few of your posts where you don't bring it up. Nobody else does, but typical of people with mental problems, everybody else is Fd up, you're just fine in your mind.

Actually, you'll get everything you paid into it back in six years if you live that long.

Meanwhile, most people on some kind of assistance aren't on it their whole lives.

The main beneficiaries of HUD are the landlords, not the tenants.

They used to build public housing, but they stopped doing that, even tore most of the projects down after a certain point.

Yes they did because the lowlifes ruined them, just like when government moved them here. They ruin everyplace they go.

It doesn't matter if lowlifes are on public assistance their entire lives or for three years. They paid nothing into it. Will I make out if I live the average lifespan or longer? Yes I will, but at the same time, people work their entire lives and never collect a dime because they passed away before they could retire like my late neighbor. She died from lung cancer before she could apply, but she may have been on disability, I don't know.

It works the same way with any insurance. People who have auto insurance make out more than people like me because they have a lot of accidents. I paid and still pay into it but don't collect a thing. It works that way with house insurance, renters insurance, life insurance, health insurance and yes, government insurance programs like SS, disability and Medicare.

As for HUD, tenants and landlords both make out. The only people who lose are the taxpayers and neighbors of these HUD homes.

...whereas the world you want would be full of love and poetry and puppies and rainbows and camps and mass graves for dissidents and midnight visits by the secret police.

Sure, buddy, there's a straight line between social welfare and secret police... you keep telling yourself that.
History. Read some. The REAL kind, not the fairytale bullshit you Commies tell each other.

And yet, you're still a self-hating, angry piece of shit.

Not at all... Please don't confuse my contempt for stupid, bible thumping white people for self-loathing.
Oh, but you do hate being white. And you insist other white people should hate themselves, too.

Racist non-whites appreciate the passionate ass-kissing, but they still hate you.

Wake the fuck up.
TRANSLATION: Stay asleep, but share my dream.
Sadly doofuses never get it. They must support the oligarchs at all costs.
I've never heard an original thought out of an anarchist. Most of them act like tired toddlers who don't want to take a nap.
Funny. Just about everything from an anarchist is original and entirely different from the status quo. It’s certainly non-establishmentarian unlike you.
I knew you were going to say that.

History has shown anarchism to be a failure. Take your nap.
Yes many things fail throughout history. In your small statist world, this means they’re no good. You’re wrong.
Uh huh. It didn't last in a small, homogenous, agrarian community on a 100% voluntary basis.

But you believe, against all reason, that it would work on a large, diverse, technically-advanced nation with people who don't want to play your silly games.

I'd ask you to explain rationally how it could work, but you're an anarchist. You don't do rational.

Put on your black hoodie and spray paint a few As on public buildings. That'll gain support for your cause. No, really.
Yes, we must allow a small elite to rule us, because we’re too dumb to know any other way.
I don't want to be ruled. I want to be represented. You seem to think there's nothing between anarchy and totalitarianism. And I use the word "think" generously.
Lol. You don’t even know what’s going on.
I'm sure that fiction comforts you in the face of the reality of the failure and utter unworkability of the ideology you support.
Again you think a small elite running everything is the only option. It isn’t. You need to think outside the box you’ve put yourself in.
Where did I say that?

Oh, yes. Nowhere.

Considering your whole belief system is a lie, it's no surprising you have to lie about other people.
You didn’t have to say it. You know you believe it.
I have no obligation to validate your delusions. So you can stop stamping your feet and pouting, boy.

You are the product of a Liberal Chicago education...a self-hating White male.

Actually, I'm a product of Catholic Education, which was as insular and racist as you can get. I never even saw a black person until I was 14.

My more enlightened views on race came from actually serving in the military with people of color.

It doesn't matter if lowlifes are on public assistance their entire lives or for three years. They paid nothing into it. Will I make out if I live the average lifespan or longer? Yes I will, but at the same time, people work their entire lives and never collect a dime because they passed away before they could retire like my late neighbor. She died from lung cancer before she could apply, but she may have been on disability, I don't know.

Then why bring her up?

If someone is on assistance for a couple of years, it means they are working the rest of their lives. Which means they DID pay into the system.

The real problem is a lot of people ON assistance, do have jobs, just ones that don't pay very well. You've come on here and whined that one of your past tenants didn't want to work five hours extra a week because they'd lose hundreds of dollars in benefits... So we are all effectively subsidizing McDonald's and Walmart's work forces.

Walmart's low-wage workers cost U.S. taxpayers an estimated $6.2 billion in public assistance including food stamps, Medicaid and subsidized housing, according to a report published to coincide with Tax Day, April 15.

Americans for Tax Fairness, a coalition of 400 national and state-level progressive groups, made this estimate using data from a 2013 study by Democratic Staff of the U.S. Committee on Education and the Workforce.

It works the same way with any insurance. People who have auto insurance make out more than people like me because they have a lot of accidents. I paid and still pay into it but don't collect a thing. It works that way with house insurance, renters insurance, life insurance, health insurance and yes, government insurance programs like SS, disability and Medicare.

Um, no. Actually, if you have even a minor accident, the Insurance companies will rob you blind with higher premiums. So not a good analogy.

Disability is welfare... You are on welfare, buddy.

As for HUD, tenants and landlords both make out. The only people who lose are the taxpayers and neighbors of these HUD homes.

The taxpayers get a good deal of nothing having to deal with more homeless people on the street, committing crimes to feed themselves.

History. Read some. The REAL kind, not the fairytale bullshit you Commies tell each other.

Sorry, Dummy, I have a degree in history from the University of Illinois...

Oh, but you do hate being white. And you insist other white people should hate themselves, too.

Racist non-whites appreciate the passionate ass-kissing, but they still hate you.

Actually, quite the reverse.... A lot of people who've I've treated decently have returned the favor in my life, including people of color. On the other hand, most of the misery that's been inflicted on me has come from other white males. .

No one in their right mind wants a civil war.

However,
There is no "however".
It's true. War is hell. No one should ever wish for it.
And yet you do...consistently
We're already in a civil war. Some of you obviously weren't watching the news this past summer.
You have no idea what you are talking about.

When you look out of the bombed out windows of what used to be your house, into streets filled with rubble and blood and shit....when you think about your parents, your neighbors, your children, your friends butchered...when you have to sell your soul for a day's worth of food

THEN you can tell me "we're in a civil war" because THAT is what it is like

However,
There is no "however".
We're already in a civil war. Some of you obviously weren't watching the news this past summer.

When you look out of the bombed out windows of what used to be your house, into streets filled with rubble and blood and shit....when you think about your parents, your neighbors, your children, your friends butchered...when you have to sell your soul for a day's worth of food

We don’t need a civil war. We need a peaceful civil insurrection by the people, to bring down this criminal government.

However,
There is no "however".

There are different degrees.

However,
There is no "however".

We don’t need a civil war. We need a peaceful civil insurrection by the people, to bring down this criminal government.
Looks like the people just spoke.

Then why bring her up?

If someone is on assistance for a couple of years, it means they are working the rest of their lives. Which means they DID pay into the system.

The real problem is a lot of people ON assistance, do have jobs, just ones that don't pay very well. You've come on here and whined that one of your past tenants didn't want to work five hours extra a week because they'd lose hundreds of dollars in benefits... So we are all effectively subsidizing McDonald's and Walmart's work forces.

We are not subsidizing anybody. We have a system that rewards failure by giving people food stamps who could otherwise earn enough money to feed themselves and family. Like my former tenants, they never made that much money, but had three children they couldn't afford. Is that Walmart's fault or governments?

You have no understanding of our taxes in this country. The funding of these federal programs comes from people who pay federal income tax. Nearly half the people in our country don't pay this tax, and therefore even when working, they are in that group of people. So they use federal funding for HUD, Food Stamps, Medicaid and so on, but never pay a penny back into that particular system. As for people who work at Walmart, that was their choice, not Walmart's. If you want to make better money, go to college, learn a trade, quit smoking pot so you can pass a drug test, and you won't need to work at Walmart.

Um, no. Actually, if you have even a minor accident, the Insurance companies will rob you blind with higher premiums. So not a good analogy.

Disability is welfare... You are on welfare, buddy.

No, if you have a fender bender once in a blue moon, they will not raise your premiums. A major claim, yes they will, but you will still make out in the end. They need to recoup some of that money somehow.

Collecting on a program I paid into my entire life is not welfare. Welfare is collecting on a program you never paid into. Go bitch to your commie representatives about it if you want to see an end to it. It was government who told me I could no longer work because of medical conditions I have. It was government who approved my disability claim almost immediately without so much as a personal interview; just my medical records alone. So take your complaints to them if you don't like it snowflake.

The taxpayers get a good deal of nothing having to deal with more homeless people on the street, committing crimes to feed themselves.

Just because we should not be funding housing in the suburbs does not equate to being homeless. Let the government house them in the inner-city where most of them came from. Let them keep their filth, their inconsideration, their noise over there. Don't bring them here lowing our property value. Where is the equity to us who worked all our lives in order to be able to live here?

I would never have voted for Biden if it wasn’t because of all those pro-Trump lunatics who even before the election freely talked about Civil War, about liberals and Democrats being “communists,” etc. etc.

These assholes were constantly encouraged by Trump’s demagogy. Trump’s incompetence at governing was bad — but not at all decisive for me. Trump’s policies on immigration or protectionism or his terrible foreign policies were also not decisive for me. I myself have deep criticisms of corporate Democrats (and Republicans) on all these issues, and on some of them I even agree with what Trump claims he stands for.

You can’t “Drain the Swamp” or change the country for the better by attacking only one party, or by nostalgic MAGA sloganeering. You can’t “overthrow the Establishment” just by relying on one man, especially one blowhard of a man, a narcissist utterly without character or principle, unable to work as part of a team. It was only Trump’s utter instability and demagogic divisiveness that forced me to vote for that asshat Biden. I think enough independents and thoughtful people likewise voted to prevent what they saw as a dangerous drift to chaos and Civil War, so Trump is finished and there is no threat ... for the moment.

But future demagogues lurk in the wings, and U.S. society remains highly susceptible to the demagogy of MAGA nationalism and reactionary nostalgia.

Last edited:
This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

Well said and true for sure. Many trumpers are not able to see the big picture that you have just outlined in very understandable language. You pointed out the scenario that will definitely unfold if they carry out their threats of violence.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

Well said and true for sure. Many trumpers are not able to see the big picture that you have just outlined in very understandable language. You pointed out the scenario that will definitely unfold if they carry out their threats of violence.

I watched citizens get attacked for simply wearing a MAGA cap. Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back