So you want a Civil War?

For those playing along, Joe 000 has a huge mental problem called OCD. He refuses to get it treated, and that's why he posts the crap he does.

Again, man, you always have an excuse for why your life is miserable... but what i never see from you is a plan to make it less so.

Gee, the left steals an election through proven fraud and wants the results to stand. What a shock. Apparently only to you.

Trump lost by 7 million votes... there was no fraud... people just rejected Trump.

What goes to operate these things are increases in the national debt ceiling level.

What the income tax goes to pay? That is INTEREST on that national debt ceiling level.

Your rhetoric comes straight out of Hannity and Limbaugh, it seriously does. Change the channel over to NPR every now and then.

No, what gets added to our debt are the deficits. That is to say, the spending that our income tax revenues don't cover, that's what gets added to the debt. If our income tax revenues only paid the interest, then we'd be on the verge of an economic collapse because once we can not meet our interest payment obligations, nobody will ever lend us a dime and we would be officially bankrupt.
You just made the best case yet for not handing out to the rich, a $2 trillion dollar tax cut.
How much of what other people earn is your fair share?
You tell me. You're the one who made the best case for it.

What goes to operate these things are increases in the national debt ceiling level.

What the income tax goes to pay? That is INTEREST on that national debt ceiling level.

Your rhetoric comes straight out of Hannity and Limbaugh, it seriously does. Change the channel over to NPR every now and then.

No, what gets added to our debt are the deficits. That is to say, the spending that our income tax revenues don't cover, that's what gets added to the debt. If our income tax revenues only paid the interest, then we'd be on the verge of an economic collapse because once we can not meet our interest payment obligations, nobody will ever lend us a dime and we would be officially bankrupt.
You just made the best case yet for not handing out to the rich, a $2 trillion dollar tax cut.
You are the typical horse and buggy idiot, who feels beholden to corporations. And you must be the horse who hasn't the sense enough to understand that it's the other way around.

Sorry dumbfuck. Not old and sure as hell not fat. You seem to be projecting again. Of course you hide under your bd and wear your mask like you’re told to like a good little sheep. You idiots try anything, it’ll be you who needs help.

Nobody but the right is talking about overthrowing the election.
That would be because already did it.

The election results say otherwise. As do the initial count, every recount, every hand count, every physical ballot count, every electronic tally, every certified result, every certificate of ascertainment, and the electoral count.
Yeah? Some folks told you that and you claim to believe it. Some folks believe whatever they are told even when they should know better just because they want to. I (and probably most Americans) don't.

Mot much you can do either,except boast on an internet board! Am I impressed? No!

What am I boasting about? If a civil war breaks out, there's not much I could do about it either. All I can do is protect myself if I'm attacked, and that's about it.

This ex-military guy wrote this Twitter thread. All the fantasy tough guys should read it before grabbing your next bag of Cheetos.

Are you calling for civil war?

You’ve clearly never seen what civil war can wreak, because you don’t want that shit for your people.

You can’t handle wearing a mask for a few minutes, but you think you’ll be fine when power goes out, telecommunications are cut?

You think it will be fun hiking to the nearest semi uncontaminated water source because water’s been knocked out and your shitter hasn’t flushed in a month? You’ll be ok waiting in line with thousands of others for food while hoping a bomb didn’t drop off target and hit you?

Every one of you thinks you’ll be the tough warlord while you’re at best likely to end up as someone’s supply mule, forced to cough up whatever you’ve scraped up to some badder thug than you, because 99.9% chances are you ain’t the top dog

You think you’ll be ok because you’ve got a bunch of guns and you’ve been training, but what happens to your kids, your mom combattant family? No matter how tough things can be now, they’ll be a thousand times worse for everyone if SHTF.

Looking for a place to stay alive in February when your house is a bombed out husk or has been burnt to the ground is fucking awesome, trust me.

Think you’re too well prepared and that won’t happen to you and your family? Check out the civil wars that have happened in other countries in the past 20 years. A 2.0 will be just as bad or worse.

You may think you want that. To live your little adventure sticking it to libs or whatever, but reality will hit you in the face like a sledge hammer at some point, and you’ll realize that this is all way more than you bargained for.

If you think you have nothing to lose, I guarantee you’ll look back and realize how much you had and just tossed it into America’s funeral pyre so that you could satisfy a fantasy rather than dealing with reality.

So that you could do everything America’s enemies have been praying and pushing for America to do: tear itself apart. Because that is the only way it can be defeated.

You’re a patriot that wants America to be strong and relevant? Then don’t let it come to this, because the biggest loser will be America, and you’ll be handing victory to those enemies on a silver platter.

I'm glad this thread is resonating.

I don't have a SoundCloud, but remember that climate change amplifies all the issues that lead to conflict and has led to the collapse of many mighty civilizations in the past.

It's a national security imperative to address it.

Presenting my excuses to all my brothers and sisters in arms commenting on here. This thread has blown up and I don’t have time to write to each of you. Thank you so much for your response & your input.

You all have important stories to tell to help bring the national conversation back to reality and help bring people back from the edge of the chasm we are edging toward.

The original tweet:

You speak like you do because it has been one way. Your way. We are getting weaker as a nation because of enforced quotas. Our quality of the individual is lowering and the costs of doing anything is rising. I do not know you. if you have lived a relatively peaceful existence with no altercations, if someone grabbed you by the neck and thoroughly beat the shit out of you and then raped you and left you in a ditch you would wake up to a reality of pure violence and an example of civil war. It does not matter anyway for you even if Prog take total control. china will be our masters within a few decades. They will slowly take the lead in most technologies and even take more production away from Western nations. Hell, we might even have Americans fighting for them against you.

Sometimes what goes around comes around.

In Congress, July 4, 1776

The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America,
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.....

Last edited:
Wake the fuck up.
TRANSLATION: Stay asleep, but share my dream.
Sadly doofuses never get it. They must support the oligarchs at all costs.
I've never heard an original thought out of an anarchist. Most of them act like tired toddlers who don't want to take a nap.
Funny. Just about everything from an anarchist is original and entirely different from the status quo. It’s certainly non-establishmentarian unlike you.
I knew you were going to say that.

History has shown anarchism to be a failure. Take your nap.
Yes many things fail throughout history. In your small statist world, this means they’re no good. You’re wrong.
Uh huh. It didn't last in a small, homogenous, agrarian community on a 100% voluntary basis.

But you believe, against all reason, that it would work on a large, diverse, technically-advanced nation with people who don't want to play your silly games.

I'd ask you to explain rationally how it could work, but you're an anarchist. You don't do rational.

Put on your black hoodie and spray paint a few As on public buildings. That'll gain support for your cause. No, really.

Okay, I'll tell you: Zero. You don't deserve what you haven't earned.

Leave me alone, and I'll leave you alone.

But you don't want that. You want your Big Daddy Government to take what I have and give it to you...because reasons.

You are the typical horse and buggy idiot, who feels beholden to corporations. And you must be the horse who hasn't the sense enough to understand that it's the other way around.
It's always funny when people who can't think for themselves believe they can dictate what other people think.

Again, man, you always have an excuse for why your life is miserable... but what i never see from you is a plan to make it less so.

What I never see from you is a plan to get your mental issues fixed.
After the Revolution that Iosef will not expend any effort towards, he'll be given a seat on the Politburo. That'll make everything okay for him.

Wake the fuck up.
I've never heard an original thought out of an anarchist. Most of them act like tired toddlers who don't want to take a nap.
Funny. Just about everything from an anarchist is original and entirely different from the status quo. It’s certainly non-establishmentarian unlike you.

Yes many things fail throughout history. In your small statist world, this means they’re no good. You’re wrong.
Uh huh. It didn't last in a small, homogenous, agrarian community on a 100% voluntary basis.

But you believe, against all reason, that it would work on a large, diverse, technically-advanced nation with people who don't want to play your silly games.

I'd ask you to explain rationally how it could work, but you're an anarchist. You don't do rational.

Put on your black hoodie and spray paint a few As on public buildings. That'll gain support for your cause. No, really.
Yes, we must allow a small elite to rule us, because we’re too dumb to know any other way.

But you don't want that. You want your Big Daddy Government to take what I have and give it to you...because reasons.
"Zero"? LOL! You know nothing of basic economics. Those who make the most, haven't earned a fraction of that money. And those who do work the most, only get a fraction. We used to be a Capitalist country. That's long gone. We are a Corporatist country.

Just prior to President Barack Obama's 2014 State of the Union Address, media reported that the wealthiest 1% of Americans possess 40% of the nation's wealth; the bottom 80% own 7%. The gap between the wealth of the top 10% and that of the middle class is over 1,000%; that increases another 1,000% for the top 1%.

And you have the nerve to talk about others wanting big daddy government to take what you have? Are you the 1%? If you are, hell fucking yes, we want to take it, because you no more earned it than deserve it. WHY? Here's a spoiler alert for you, that's not Capitalism fool. Get a fucking clue.

It's always funny when people who can't think for themselves believe they can dictate what other people think.
You aren't thinking.

Wake the fuck up.

Yes, we must allow a small elite to rule us, because we’re too dumb to know any other way.
I don't want to be ruled. I want to be represented. You seem to think there's nothing between anarchy and totalitarianism. And I use the word "think" generously.

"Zero"? LOL! You know nothing of basic economics. Those who make the most, haven't earned a fraction of that money. And those who do work the most, only get a fraction. We used to be a Capitalist country. That's long gone. We are a Corporatist country.

Just prior to President Barack Obama's 2014 State of the Union Address, media reported that the wealthiest 1% of Americans possess 40% of the nation's wealth; the bottom 80% own 7%. The gap between the wealth of the top 10% and that of the middle class is over 1,000%; that increases another 1,000% for the top 1%.

And you have the nerve to talk about others wanting big daddy government to take what you have? Are you the 1%? If you are, hell fucking yes, we want to take it, because you no more earned it than deserve it. WHY? Here's a spoiler alert for you, that's not Capitalism fool. Get a fucking clue.
Get some self-respect and get a fucking job and leave me the hell alone, fool.

You aren't thinking.
You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded.

LOL! Just kidding. They don't give a shit about you. Before the next election they'll give a few speeches in black churches and say they gonna he'p the po black folk this time fo sho, and you'll make heart eyes at them and pull the D lever exactly as programmed.

Get some self-respect and get a fucking job and leave me the hell alone, fool.
Talk about a non-existent argument. Boy, you sure gave up on that one didn't you? I'm not surprised. Hell, what could you have argued about anyway? The stats speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back